Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2022, 05:32 PM   #31
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Link to substantiate Trump's statement plz
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:33 PM   #32
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

So let’s assume he declassified them. I suppose we will all get to see them now since they can be subject to a FOIA request. This is easy to fix. He should come forward, tell what the docs are and have one of the wackadoo news sites do a FOIA. Then we, other countries, and all the world can see these formally classified to the highest levels docs.

It wasn’t a real statement. It was a bullshit truth social post saying “they were declassified.”
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:33 PM   #33
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who would you trust for the truth about this? Do you think they doctored the receipt?

Take your time before you answer. I can wait.
No one.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:34 PM   #34
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Ha ha ha ha. That’s some insane shit. Sadly you likely actually believe that nut wing bullshit.
It’s far less insane than believing Trump stole nuclear secrets and hid them with Melania’s panties, or anywhere else for that matter. Our government, and the great majority of others, since the beginning of time, has killed what and who it perceives as it’s enemies.

I do believe Gen Hayden just suggested exactly this. Oddly, Hayden was one of the signatories of the completely debunked ‘Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation’ letter. Has he apologized for that yet? Has any of them? But I digress…
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:39 PM   #35
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
So let’s assume he declassified them. I suppose we will all get to see them now since they can be subject to a FOIA request. This is easy to fix. He should come forward, tell what the docs are and have one of the wackadoo news sites do a FOIA. Then we, other countries, and all the world can see these formally classified to the highest levels docs.

It wasn’t a real statement. It was a bullshit truth social post saying “they were declassified.”
Well Blimey! ... You must have looked and read
former Presidnet Trump's statement.

... Good for you! ...

Trump's statement... On the Truth Social website.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:51 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s far less insane than believing Trump stole nuclear secrets and hid them with Melania’s panties, or anywhere else for that matter. Our government, and the great majority of others, since the beginning of time, has killed what and who it perceives as it’s enemies.

I do believe Gen Hayden just suggested exactly this. Oddly, Hayden was one of the signatories of the completely debunked ‘Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation’ letter. Has he apologized for that yet? Has any of them? But I digress…
I don’t believe that he stole nuclear secrets and hid them with Melanie’s panties.

You obviously think that’s the prevailing opinion outside of Trumpworld.

It’s not. I don’t believe Trump would know a nuclear secret if he saw one. Further, I don’t believe he knows where Melania’s panties are kept.

I do believe he orchestrated this to energize the mob before DeSantis gets into the race. I also believe he’ll eventually be found guilty of some Al Capone shit and die in prison. Hopefully soon.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:58 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
No one.
Guess you better hunker down. If you believe that kinda stuff, that is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 08-12-2022, 06:17 PM   #38
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
There are many grains..wheat, oats, and then there is barley and corn. The last two grains seem unable to stay on topic, but prefer to punt and divert, hoping to redirect toward something more favorable to their position. WSJ is clearly the stated source...PeePee tape, Hillary, etc., irrelevant to the subject..let's not get distracted.

It is not irrelevant to argue "due process" and "equal justice under the law".

Making comparisons is not irrelevant. Everything about this Trump matter is up in the air. What isn't up in the air is what happened to others charged with and suspected of illegally possessing classified documents.

If others that committed this process crime were treated with leniency like Hillary was, then it can not be equal justice to treat somebody of a different party, differently. That is what is relevant to this story whether one likes it or not.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 06:19 PM   #39
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Guess you better hunker down. If you believe that kinda stuff, that is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I don't have to worry about any of this, that's for you to do. You are going to believe whatever story comes out of this raid on Mar a Lago. Classified information, Nuclear Codes, are you convinced?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 06:21 PM   #40
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

You are right! Hey, it happens occasionally. All that would have to be done to fix the situation you seem concerned with, is that the people with the authority to do so, the Intelligence Agencies in concert with Biden can re-classify anything they want.

Can they not?
Old 08-12-2022, 06:23 PM   #41
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
You are right! Hey, it happens occasionally. All that would have to be done to fix the situation you seem concerned with, is that the people with the authority to do so, the Intelligence Agencies in concert with Biden can re-classify anything they want.

Can they not?

If Trump can prove that he declassified everything he took with him, case closed. If he can't, they still need to prove intent to use them criminally.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:31 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I don't have to worry about any of this, that's for you to do. You are going to believe whatever story comes out of this raid on Mar a Lago. Classified information, Nuclear Codes, are you convinced?
You said “Nuclear Codes,” not me.

I’m convinced he improperly took and held classified information. Are
You convinced he didn’t?
Old 08-12-2022, 06:55 PM   #43
earthlink
Valued Poster

Electing an inept buffoon like Trump was terrible for this country. He has no clue on how to handle classified material. This may end up costing taxpayers billions.
earthlink is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 07:20 PM   #44
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The country was running like a well oiled machine before Covid, anyone who claims it wasn’t is a partisan hack. Protocols for handling classified materials take about 5 minutes to learn, even biden ~might~ be able to understand them.

You must be awful pissed at the billions in hardware we left in Afghanistan, and the tens of billions we’ve spent on a proxy war in Ukraine because our weak leadership let Russia invade.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 07:22 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Your memory is cloudy and you’re spinning off into space here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women