Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2016, 08:46 AM   #31
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by U Know Why View Post
I guess a good analogy is "what is sexual harassment"? If it's a good looking guy, women call it flirting...if it's an unattractive guy, it's called harassment. The same is true of bluntness and "vulgarity". If it comes from Serenity or some other young, sexy girl, it's HOT. Others....not so much.
I am an older provider and consider myself sexy! Like everyone has stated it depends on the provider. However, I could say some dirty stuff to you that would knock your socks off and toes curl. I just prefer to do it behind closed doors.
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:04 AM   #32
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post
Well it's funny u judge based on her vulgar talk but this is a whore board..
It's not a question of "judging". She is free to conduct her professional and private lives however she wants. On the other hand, I'm free to decide who I want to see and don't want to see based on how they act around here. I expressed my disapproval to her privately because we were at the time in active discussion about when we were going to get together next, and I felt it was only fair to let her know that wasn't going to happen and why.

Quote:
We are whores why does it matter how vulgar we are? Isn't Tht the point of this whole thing being vulgar and sexual...
How vulgar you are matters to me only in the private decision as to whether I'm going to give you money for the privilege of spending some time with you. By now, you've probably guessed (correctly) that I'm never going to opt to come visit you, but I haven't ever (that I can recall) criticized you publicly because of how you've presented yourself here.

That said, being sexual doesn't mean being vulgar, and I don't see the point of this place as entirely being vulgar and sexual (which is not to say that it doesn't have its place here, either). I get that as a marketing strategy, being vulgarly sexual can be quite successful (you are by no means the only lady here who's marketed herself that way). It's just that if that's the marketing strategy you choose to use, I'm simply not in your target demographic.

Quote:
Maybe u should go find u proper lady at church or something instead of getting numbers off a whore board because we are all gonna be a little vulgar some more then others..
I don't go to church (I have much better things to do on a Sunday morning... like catch up on my sleep, if nothing else). As for "finding a proper lady"... tried that for years, and only got two bad marriages and seriously fucked up finances to show for it. Apparently, now there's something about me that proper ladies find repulsive, and I can't get a woman interested in spending time with me unless I pay her for the privilege. Thankfully, there are a few out there who are willing to hold their noses for a couple hours, take my money, and give me the illusion they aren't repulsed by me.

Quote:
U could try p411 they don't allow any room to put vulgarity on there at all..
I am on P411, and I'm very happy with the services it has offered. But it definitely lacks the entertainment this establishment provides.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:06 AM   #33
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Casey View Post
However, I could say some dirty stuff to you that would knock your socks off and toes curl. I just prefer to do it behind closed doors.
There's a time and a place for everything, and for me, you've just described the time and place for that kind of talk.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 06-21-2016, 09:09 AM   #34
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I actually have one of my best regulars Tht loves to have me tell him how many dicks I've had ran thru my mouth and pussy so far Tht day or week while im fucking him.. He loves to kno tht I've been fucked by the more men the better. He loves a good Whore being fucked.. Lol.
I Gotta love him
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:14 AM   #35
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think on a prostitute board anything goes and i just wonder if u realize how stupid u sound saying I don't like hearing vulgar sexual stuff on this board Tht I'm on looking for pussy and head to purchase for my dick to be serviced. Lol y'all are something else and take this way to serious.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:26 AM   #36
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
It's not a question of "judging". She is free to conduct her professional and private lives however she wants. On the other hand, I'm free to decide who I want to see and don't want to see based on how they act around here. I expressed my disapproval to her privately because we were at the time in active discussion about when we were going to get together next, and I felt it was only fair to let her know that wasn't going to happen and why.

How vulgar you are matters to me only in the private decision as to whether I'm going to give you money for the privilege of spending some time with you. By now, you've probably guessed (correctly) that I'm never going to opt to come visit you, but I haven't ever (that I can recall) criticized you publicly because of how you've presented yourself here.

That said, being sexual doesn't mean being vulgar, and I don't see the point of this place as entirely being vulgar and sexual (which is not to say that it doesn't have its place here, either). I get that as a marketing strategy, being vulgarly sexual can be quite successful (you are by no means the only lady here who's marketed herself that way). It's just that if that's the marketing strategy you choose to use, I'm simply not in your target demographic.

I don't go to church (I have much better things to do on a Sunday morning... like catch up on my sleep, if nothing else). As for "finding a proper lady"... tried that for years, and only got two bad marriages and seriously fucked up finances to show for it. Apparently, now there's something about me that proper ladies find repulsive, and I can't get a woman interested in spending time with me unless I pay her for the privilege. Thankfully, there are a few out there who are willing to hold their noses for a couple hours, take my money, and give me the illusion they aren't repulsed by me.

I am on P411, and I'm very happy with the services it has offered. But it definitely lacks the entertainment this establishment provides.

Cheers,

bcg
Well I actually haven't ever even thought about whether u would come see me cause I really don't care. U are clearly a little Anal and like order. Ur such a Proper one Tht I imagine time spent with u I would feel like I would need to be on my best behavior or u would deam me not worthy of the great Man U clearly are. I think Tht if u can sit there and say u find it funny to partake in on Eccie forums but any provider Tht isn't a proper lady and not vulgar isn't exceptable behind closed doors. It's ok to each there own. I imagine Sex with u would not be fun. U keep doing ur thing sweetie. Don't let me stop ur shine
PS: I didn't read half of Wat U wrote sorry not sorry
Old 06-21-2016, 09:43 AM   #37
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
I think on a prostitute board anything goes and i just wonder if u realize how stupid u sound saying I don't like hearing vulgar sexual stuff on this board Tht I'm on looking for pussy and head to purchase for my dick to be serviced. Lol y'all are something else and take this way to serious.
Ginger asked for an honest opinion and I gave mine, an opinion that I wouldn't have necessarily voiced openly if not asked for.

As for how stupid I do or don't sound... Obviously you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.

Now that we've established where we stand on the issue, why don't you go back to being the literal attention whore you are. You're getting all the attention you want and/or need from all the guys who want to give it to you. If you want to hold it against me that I don't, that's cool.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 06-21-2016, 09:48 AM   #38
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
I imagine Sex with u would not be fun.
In which case I'll go stick my dick in a pencil sharpener, and I'm sure that you, me, and the pencil sharpener will all enjoy it more.

Cheers,

bcg (who has, believe it or not, been wanting to use that line in an actual conversation since reading it in a George V. Higgins novel back in 1980ish...)
Old 06-21-2016, 09:54 AM   #39
Gutter mind
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

DAMN I love the dirty talk on this thread!!
Hahaha
Gutter mind is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:55 AM   #40
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ginger asked for an honest opinion and I gave mine, an opinion that I wouldn't have necessarily voiced openly if not asked for.

As for how stupid I do or don't sound... Obviously you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.

Now that we've established where we stand on the issue, why don't you go back to being the literal attention whore you are. You're getting all the attention you want and/or need from all the guys who want to give it to you. If you want to hold it against me that I don't, that's cool.

Cheers,

bcg
I knew ginger sent u to do her dirty work. Lol it's funny. But I promise I would never hold anything against u. I am a provider and at the end of the day the client spending the money is going to get the kind of whore he wants during his time.. Whether Tht being a vulgar dirty talking Cuntbitch or being a proper innocent young lady... I can be whoever I need to be for each and every client I see... Thts Wat makes me a great provider. I enjoy pleasing my clients. For real. Now I kno u kno I've not mistaken u for anyone who gives a shit... I knew u were sent by ginger. Why else would u go stir the pot and say something Tht in itself is ridiculous and doesn't make sense to me. But to u it clearly does so here is Wat im going to do for u.... I'm gonna agree to disagree and let u go on about urself and continue to give no shits
Old 06-21-2016, 10:35 AM   #41
Guest100816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

If you know she means it (Serenity)....as she very well does,its fine by me....poilicital correctness doesnt belong here or anywhere as far as im concerned...Trump 2016
Guest100816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:08 PM   #42
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I sent a provider a message once while drinking that was hurtful, inappropriate and completely outside my character that I feel bad about. I would love to apologize to her and offer to pay for a day at the spa for her and a friend as a gift but I can no longer contact her. I bet some of the providers that go back and read some of their past comments would love to edit themselves. They also go back and read comments they made and don’t understand why someone took the comment differently then what they were trying to convey. It is difficult to express yourself on a written page. That is the reason comedian do well, because of their delivery not the actual written joke. There are certain providers on here that some will not see because they believe their online persona is the same as there offline persona. I don’t believe these providers wish to convey what the readers perceive. There are other individuals on here that feel this is the place to let your hair down and I guess they are the ones who are correct.

All that being said I do believe that most of the guys on here would love to hear what a provider wants to do to them it gets the imagination charged up.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:30 PM   #43
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Honestly, I find too explicit talk in discussion forums a distinct turn-off, and I've made decisions on who I would or wouldn't see based on that. Once upon a time a provider I'd already seen once, and who I was trying to arrange to see again, got a bit enthusiastic in her responses in a thread where a guy was trying to organize a gangbang. After reading her responses in that thread I wound up telling her I was so turned off by her behavior there that I wouldn't be seeing her ever again. Sadly, she took personal offense at that, but it couldn't be helped; I just had totally lost the desire to see her anymore.

Cheers,

bcg
I agree with you. Providers should treat themselves in a manner that will attract the clients they wish to see. If a provider wants a cheapy creepie that only wants $40 pussy, then that's her business. But if she wants "high class" paying clients with the power to keeps her lights on (failed pun) then she shouldn't run around talking like a baby momma walking around Walmart with her "girlfriends". Funny how she would take it personally too. I guess some ladies think the world revolves around them. Honestly, the world revolves around no one.

To each their own though.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:39 PM   #44
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I also don't believe in giving non-paying clients a free show. Sure, I'll post a nude or a video preview every now and then but you won't see me spelling out word for word the exact details of what I will do for with a penis when I see one. If a guy wants dirty talk, he can pay my hourly rate or call the sex hotline.

Some girls like to entertain. Some girls like to keep it behind closed doors.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:54 PM   #45
thickboner4u
Gaining Momentum

[QUOTE=theotherguy1;1058302401]I sent a provider a message once while drinking

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts...I am sure that their is not a single person on this site that hasn't made the same mistake at some point or another. I try to refrain from logging on when I have had a few for that very reason.
thickboner4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women