Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #31
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Well... Of Course.... you are correct!! But that requires declaration of another trusty truism... "There is no such thing as free pussy!! "

Well... maybe I have to take that back.... I've gotten free pussy before..... but I had to sneak away, quietly in the morning!!

Giz

ya but by free..do we mean money, effort, time etc? or just money

but even still..did you drive to get said "free pussy" early in the morning..if so it cost you gas..which cost money.. lmao

where did you find the "free pussy"..was it on the internet that cost money to have? did you call her to set it up on the phone that cost money to use?

man..your right.. even when you don't purposely engage in prostitution..pussy still cost something even on accident
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #32
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

Dagnambit ..ya caught me. No shots have been fired.. I really was being my simple smartass self. If I dont have that I have nothing.
Pamelatoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #33
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

except perdy titties. hehe
Pamelatoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:23 PM   #34
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

The poor girl was firing blanks. Jeez. And before my head goes on the chopping block, I was just being silly in an attempt to alleviate boredom. Sorry. I'll try not to have fun.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #35
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

And what more is needed?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
except perdy titties. hehe
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #36
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
ya but by free..do we mean money, effort, time etc? or just money

but even still..did you drive to get said "free pussy" early in the morning..if so it cost you gas..which cost money.. lmao

where did you find the "free pussy"..was it on the internet that cost money to have? did you call her to set it up on the phone that cost money to use?

man..your right.. even when you don't purposely engage in prostitution..pussy still cost something even on accident
Believe it or not.... pussy has literally fallen into my lap a few times, for nothing more than the price of a nod and a wink..... but that was a looooong , long, long time ago!!
Good Gawd.... I just realized I miss Lakeview Hurricane Parties!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #37
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

So your telling me..like the rarely seen big foot.. the often sought after lock ness monster...

there really is such a thing as FREE PUSSY!! no no.. i simply don't believe it.. no fake blurry pics or video.. i gotta see this..this free pussy you speak of
Old 11-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #38
MrGiz
BANNED

Well..... they were all one time taps.... if that makes it any more believable! That.... and the fear of potentially, not being alive in the morning!!

I suppose the fact that it happend back in the late 70's might have something to do with it too

Giz
P.S. - BTW..... Can women get free dick?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #39
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
P.S. - BTW..... Can women get free dick?
Anywhere, anytime baby Considering the general burden of womanhood, it's one of the few perks
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #40
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

I doubt there is such a thing as "free dick".. usually it cost girls their dignity and self respect..when they wake up wondering "why the hell did i fuck him last nite"..

think about it.. makeup, perfume, clothes..all to look good to try and get some dick..

wait..who am I kidding.. all a girl has to do is walk into most anywhere men are gathered..let word get around they are serious about hopping in bed with some horny man..and you can get all the dick at no cost..all the girl wants..

thats one thing that is certain.. a horny girl..usually has NO problem finding a guy willing to help out.. no cost

a horny guy..can't just walk into a bar with a hard on and scream.. "i'm horny who wants to fuck me ladies"..and expect much luck..
Old 11-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #41
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post

wait..who am I kidding.. all a girl has to do is walk into most anywhere men are gathered..let word get around they are serious about hopping in bed with.
lMAO..So true so true DeAnna. It truly is pay back for monthly periods..carrying, birthing, and breastfeeding the future population.

It's good to be a Goddess.
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:27 AM   #42
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

If a guy is truly spending money that's not discretionary and he's got a wife and kids to suppor then there's probably no lower form of scum....that's not a hobby its an addiction and he needs help.

I guess I'm entrepreneurial enough to just not see anything morally wrong with the girl's side. Nobody is forced to partake. No business exists without customers and the sections in SuperFreakanomics on that topic were actually quite interesting.

Thanks for posting something worth thinking about....was nice to see something on here other than jealous cat fights and guys sucking up....wait...that's the way the world works isn't it?
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women