Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60470
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36213
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 10:07 AM   #31
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
A DHS spokesman told NBC News in a statement: "The data in this letter is being misinterpreted. The data goes back decades; it includes people who entered the country over the past 40 year or more, the vast majority of whose custody determination was made long before this administration. It also includes many who are under the jurisdiction or currently incarcerated by federal, state or local law enforcement partners.""

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigatio...ata-rcna173125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Trump and the MAGA cult “misinterpreting” data?

Nah, impossible!

When context added, the figures being pushed by TWK, ###Salty and the other guy and attributed to Harris are bullshit.
The problem is not that the "MAGA cult" as Yssup Rider puts it is misinterpreting data, but rather that politicians in general misinterpret data all the time to support their position. Republicans, Democrats and Independents all do it.

That's what good journalism is for and IMHO a bureaucratic state. That's why it's important to stick with reputable, independent and sometimes foreign news sources to check how slanted the data politicians are giving you is.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Today, 12:15 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
The problem is not that the "MAGA cult" as Yssup Rider puts it is misinterpreting data, but rather that politicians in general misinterpret data all the time to support their position. Republicans, Democrats and Independents all do it.

That's what good journalism is for and IMHO a bureaucratic state. That's why it's important to stick with reputable, independent and sometimes foreign news sources to check how slanted the data politicians are giving you is.
So in this thread, by whom are the misinterpretations being pushed?

FOX, I guess.

And swallowed hook line and sinker by those worship at that altar. And then sworn to by our pals on the other side of the aisle.

Is that a problem or just the state of play? Does it matter.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Today, 02:53 PM   #33
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post

I will fully agree with this statement. You really hit a home run when mentioned Republicans, Democrats, and Independents all do it.

I'm going to use a hurricane analogy. Say there is a storm in the chute between Yucatan and Cuba and the storm is churning water in the Gulf of Mexico. Now living in the Houston/Galveston area, it's the last thing any of us need, no matter where we live. Now say CNN and ABC have the storm headed to Galveston while some other news outlets have it headed to Lake Charles Louisiana or down south to Corpus Christi. People may just naturally watch the other news outlets to avoid hearing about Galveston getting hit. The same can also be said of polls. As a conservative I check out the Trafalgar polls, where someone else may not like what they show the view other polls, maybe CNN or NY Times polls. This is just human nature. Then again it takes a bit of time to realize the Bloomberg polls have zero confidence by either party. Bloomberg weather would have the storm in the Gulf making landfall in Point Barrow Alaska.

OK, I'm not being sarcastic, however which news outlet can actually be trusted to deliver the news using integrity? Democrats don't trust Fox or Newsmax, plus there may be some I don't know about. As for myself, I don't trust any of the main stream media. With the debates ABC could've done a great job and may have gotten a million or so new viewers, instead they blew it on the national stage and it's costs Muir over a million viewers. Actually CNN is being more understanding and moving toward the middle, but this may just be short term.

I do feel the MSM has led to two assassination attempts on Trump calling him all sorts of names and saying all sorts of things about him. There should be a point to where when the rhetoric gets to a certain spot, something needs to be done. Trump isn't Hitler and the cunts on the view and a cunt like joy reid makes things worse.

I can't speak for the democrats here, but I can only speak for myself. I detest harris about as much as I can detest anybody. I feel she makes America very unsafe and I hope she gets beat in a landslide. HOWEVER, in no manner do I ever want to see her get hurt or get shot. and if she did, I would feel nothing but the greatest sorrow and compassion for her family and friends, and hope the shooter either gets the death sentence or life without parole. I would be very upset if this happens.

Yes, I support Trump and feel he is the right person for the job, but make no mistake, he is an arrogant asshole. I feel like he will bring back world respect for our country, which is better than harris getting elected and Putin and Xi warming up their ICBM's a day or two after she gets inaugurated.

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old Today, 03:17 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Let's not equivocate.

Sure, everybody gets it wrong. Everybody does it.

Just not on this one, which is what we're discussing, right?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women