Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #31
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

loooool @pilots link
Old 07-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #32
Dana_Passion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 34357
My ECCIE Reviews

Again with the race stuff? There was an incident in OC, California where a provider was beat to death in her hotel room....and no it wasnt her pimp...nor was he black. Maybe some people should learn to screen a little better. Someone who pulls something like that when they got to your incall, had to show some kind of fishy sign via phone.

IMHO, Race has NOTHING to do with this situation.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #33
Guest070213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Jules: Just my East Texas humor trying to calm things down. I probably should drive to Dallas some day and get acquainted with you.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:14 PM   #34
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
We're talking about a lady's body here. She has a right to see who she wants to see. Political correctness can go to hell in this case.
No one would suggest she doesn't have the right to choose her clients.

The issue is the slaming of an entire group of people based on how a few might act. Especialy as there is no link between skin color and bad behavior. Assholes come in all shapes, sizes and colors. This is not a political correctnesss issue what so ever.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:22 PM   #35
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

This is crazy and should have been started in the ladies powder room..................
Old 07-16-2010, 04:26 PM   #36
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot4u View Post
Jules: Just my East Texas humor trying to calm things down. I probably should drive to Dallas some day and get acquainted with you.
you are welcome anytime hun

@ike lol too late for that now i guess
Old 07-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #37
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I don't give a shit if you don't want to see me or 'my kind'.

I need an excuse to narrow down my list, anyway.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #38
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I don't give a shit if you don't want to see me or 'my kind'.

I need an excuse to narrow down my list, anyway.

Old 07-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #39
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I, as one who is half white and half black, have only hobbied for a year and has seen 6 different providers (all white). Four were wonderful, one stole my wallet, and the other one stood me up. I could never blame those four wonderful providers or you for the not so wonderful experience I encountered with the other two providers. I blame only myself.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #40
ReservationMinded
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Im black but i don't think it's okay for either to judge a race for any reason, but it's just as bad to judge or down talk someone because of their decision.
It's more business for others, it balances out. I like girls with big asses and I only like girls with big asses that's my choice.
"My president is black" so it proves we are good people too, just some of you are just so ugly with the slandering. Jules seems pretty hot, but the mess steers me clear of all of them.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #41
vivalasdallas
Registered Member

Actually it's fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on ME. Meaning...if you got fooled a second time, it's YOUR OWN fault (in this case, perhaps for not screening thoroughly enough.)
Old 07-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #42
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservationMinded View Post
Im black but i don't think it's okay for either to judge a race for any reason, but it's just as bad to judge or down talk someone because of their decision.
It's more business for others, it balances out. I like girls with big asses and I only like girls with big asses that's my choice.
"My president is black" so it proves we are good people too, just some of you are just so ugly with the slandering. Jules seems pretty hot, but the mess steers me clear of all of them.
1st off thanks so much for calling me hot!! im blushing

2nd i agree with everything you said hun ive been trying my best to hold my keystrokes and not offend anyone with my posts im a pretty outspoken chick and sometimes its a little hard for me.

i have 7 (yes 7 my sister was a busy women and couldnt get enough of the chocolate stick) bi racial nieces and nephews i grew up in long beach and compton, i got a lot of shit for being the minority & i also have had many pimps contact me since i started providing almost a year and a half ago but it does not make me "have a problem" with all black men! she is entitled to her choice but i just think it was extreme to post that in a coed forum where some might be offended not to mention the way she worded it!

im done with this topic ive already been threatened by this girl because she is upset i gave my opinion im not in high school anymore and dont meet up to fight in parking lots!!!

lmao! goodnight and have a good weekend everyone xoxo jules
Old 07-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #43
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

A white guy stole my golf clubs three years ago, I will start hating myself immediately.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #44
golftx2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by holi2010 View Post
Maybe you can learn from me sweetie, I'm not the rookie you looking for, I've been through more things then you in this business, you don't know enough about me to be giving advice, "Dallas" is too slow for me and I don't have to put up with games from any body or race! It's my choice so you deal with it. 14 years experience baby from the block to the top baby, "catch up"
WOW...I want so much to rip into this arrongant young lady but something said to me by an old boss keeps ringing in my head..."never argue with a fool, people may not know the difference"........
I wish you the best Holi.....but REALLY...do you have to come across with the "nobody can teach me anything attitude".....

Oh well, see my old boss' wisdom above...
Old 07-16-2010, 06:36 PM   #45
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I wrote my earlier message from my phone on the way home from the office parking lot. As I drove home, I got to thinking about this thread. The fact that it's in such HORRIBLE, dispicable taste, I'm willing to give Holi just a slight benefit of the doubt. I don't think she started this thread. I'm inclined to believe that it HAS to be a dumb ass pimp trying to figure out a way to keep her from seeing black guys. This thread is just so....ill-conceived on ASTRONOMICAL levels. I don't know Holi personally, but I want to think she's better than this.

I'm going to give Holi 24 hours to respond to me saying someone hacked her account and started this bullshit thread without her consent.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women