Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #31
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Holder needs to go to jail.
We have a trial going on with a fucking baseball player and refuse to do anything about the lying piece of shit criminal Holder.
This country is fucked up.
This is true, Holder is a lying cocksucker of the 10th magnitude and belongs in prison, getting butt fucked, and not buttfucking the american public. We are going to start to un-fuck up this country in november.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #32
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

How dufus and these other flakes can defend Holder and anybody else in this bunch is a mistry to me.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #33
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Did you see the video of Holder bristle when Issa started piling up (on his desk) all of the wiretap documentation that his whistleblower has provided?

Holder knows he has a mole and can't stand it.

It was priceless to see Holder steam!

I have no doubt that there is a paper trail of Holder briefing Obama on Fast and Furious early in the process. That is why Holder is stonewalling. Protect Obama. At least until after the election. It also explains why Obama keeps Holder around. Their polling has got to show that Holder's managment of DOJ is hurting Obama with independents.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #34
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Holder is a puppet. It's obvious in his responses to Issa that he doesn't have a clue and/or is stalling. Issa will play this to maximum political advantage. Obama has publicly distanced himself from Holder but it won't be enough. The smartest political move Obama could make is to throw Holder completely under the bus NOW and make this go away.

Too bad for Obama that Holder doesn't have the guts that Ollie North had. He could throw himself on the sword and end it as well. It's obvious he's not cut from that mold.

Issa has been marvelous so far. He gets pissed at the right times and knows just how far to push. It's like the whole thing has been scripted(probably has to some extent).

With Holder fumbling about as he is doing the House committee can drag this out another couple of months without hurting themselves politically. At some point the public will get tired of it. The question is will they get tired of Holders lies before they get tired of Issa's posturing. Obama's ratings are dropping. Will he have enough time to recover from this?

Al Quaeda's next number two was just taken out, again and it barely makes headlines. Obama is impressing no one right now.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

works for me If Holder says you are stupid I will buy it LOL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women