Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #31
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDave555 View Post

Seriously... it happens. Sometimes its jealousy, loss of revenue or possible exposure to something better. Sometimes its spite, they wanna reduce someone elses business or just don't like someone. Sometimes its perception of safety, the 'other' provider may have a rep for unmentionable topics, BB or something else.

Whole host of other reasons too I am sure.

This happened to me once... and I pulled out my technique that I use for providers who say they will give references then don't.... I don't go back and drop em a little note why.

Still think its pretty funny the idea of Hobby Fidelity...
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #32
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Master,
You will LOVE Reese, Jaci, and LACY!!! In fact, when you do see Lacy, I wanna watch. That chick is HOTTTT!!!!! lol.

Jealously in this world is ridiculous to me. I'm very reference friendly. In fact, every time I have a great time, when I'm opening the door for the gent to leave, I hug him, kiss him and say, "If you ever need a reference... feel free to use me!"

I feel like it actually helps the gent want to come see you again or at least pm, text, or call and say, "Thank you for the reference, sweetie!" And, I simply say, "Hope you had a great time!"

There are plenty more hobbyist than there are providers. So, if you have to hold out on a reference or get mad because someone chooses to see someone else... then, you my dear need to find another line of work.

I've had two providers bad mouth me thru texts and voicemails so badly, that the gent LET ME HEAR her on his phone. She went on and on about how much younger she was, prettier than me, and how she had no kids. Well, guess what? At 24, I had no kids either. I'm am glad to be almost 33 beautiful years old. Maturity comes with age. Like fine wine get's better with time. So does the sex. And my children, I wouldn't trade in my motherhood for the best body out there. I love the fact that my hips spread due to having the best kiddos in the world.

This isn't Match.com. It's a variety of beautiful women to pick from. I want store brand bread one day... I'll get it. If I have the $4.00 for Honey oat nut crusted bread by Pepperaige Farm... I'll get that. It's my choice what I spend my money on. You don't see Walmart standing out in front of Kroger's doors with signs saying, "Don't shop here!" Do you? No!

Ok, I've said my piece. I'll stop rambling. I'm just tired of the hating that goes on this site and others as well. If you're that hard up for clients that you have to lie, trash, and betray your fellow sisters to make a living... GET A REAL JOB!
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:16 AM   #33
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It didnt bother me I just had to vent because I really want to put my foot in her ass!!! But thats not very lady like ....... and Im really trying to hold my composure...
Kisses to all!!!!!

Jacilee
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:29 AM   #34
BustyShelly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121603
My ECCIE Reviews

AMBER RAIN "I've had two providers bad mouth me thru texts and voicemails so badly, that the gent LET ME HEAR her on his phone. She went on and on about how much younger she was, prettier than me, and how she had no kids. Well, guess what? At 24, I had no kids either. I'm am glad to be almost 33 beautiful years old. Maturity comes with age. Like fine wine get's better with time. So does the sex. And my children, I wouldn't trade in my motherhood for the best body out there. I love the fact that my hips spread due to having the best kiddos in the world."

You are better then me- the provider would of gotten a call from me!! I've dealt with my only friends (also providers) being some of the biggest haters in my life. It's so sad that each individual woman doesn't realize her worth, stop with the insecurities and be supportive of one another- especially in a business where we risk our lives!! Variety is the spice of life, I'm just glad they pick me to be one of their flavor choices!
I quoted you really about us getting better with age- I agree 1000%! I'm so much smarter and sex has been amazing in my 30's
BustyShelly is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:01 AM   #35
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Names!!!! WE NEED NAMES!

Someone get a rope!
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:56 AM   #36
Jaci
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Busty you are so right hey dont have a clue how good it gets with age!!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
Jaci is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:58 AM   #37
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaci View Post
It didnt bother me I just had to vent because I really want to put my foot in her ass!!! But thats not very lady like ....... and Im really trying to hold my composure...
Kisses to all!!!!!

Jacilee
OOHHH NOOO, the old foot in the ass.

Better watch out, she might wanna charge extra for greek!

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 05:19 AM   #38
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
Names!!!! WE NEED NAMES!

Someone get a rope!
Exactly, name the bitch so we can choose up sides. Of course any proof would be nice,

My armor is very rusty so depending on who it is, I may need some ass to be a good white knight. If I don't know her I will lose interest and take a nap.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #39
nbs4143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Wink

+100, providers, women, girls Ya'll know they jealous of the other one, we are adudlts and we choose who we want to see, if a provider don't want to see a man cause he has seen someone else it's her lost and it's gonna hurt her biz... just sayin!
And it's good to be the king!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
Exactly, name the bitch so we can choose up sides. Of course any proof would be nice,

My armor is very rusty so depending on who it is, I may need some ass to be a good white knight. If I don't know her I will lose interest and take a nap.
nbs4143 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:27 AM   #40
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaci View Post
Someone please tell me what gives a provider the right to tell a client who they can and cant see!!
Did I miss something ???

Jaci
Jaci

Great post. I'd be willing to wager that a lot of gents don't post reviews, with fear of being "called out" for seeing someone else. Happened to me a few times, actually witnessed it in chat a few days ago too.

Of course nothing wrong with a good natured poke. There is a difference between calling someone out about their choice, and a little chiding. In fact, I'll shoot a lady friend a PM on occasion saying something like "Gee, see you've been a busy girl lately." or "Having fun I see?" All in good fun. But some folks just have no tact, or don't really care about how they come across in a PM or chat dialogue.

Moods, logistics, urges and donations all play a role in decisions on who a hobbyist sees. Just because we choose a particular date one time, doesn't mean we can't enjoy the variety of a tryst with another.

TP
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #41
Porky Poker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Damn!! My money and my dick! I send em both any damn where I chose.
Porky Poker is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:22 AM   #42
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

It's a jealousy thing. For popcorn reasons name names
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #43
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
It's a money thing. And once someone crosses that line the guy should stop seeing her. The customer may not always be right, but he is always the customer.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #44
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
I dont think names need to be added. I kind of like reading a thread that is without dramatics. Just opinions and thoughts are needed ... but thats JMHO.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #45
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
It's a money thing. And once someone crosses that line the guy should stop seeing her. The customer may not always be right, but he is always the customer.
agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
I dont think names need to be added. I kind of like reading a thread that is without dramatics. Just opinions and thoughts are needed ... but thats JMHO.
I was not serious but you are right about reading threads and letting opinions and ideas stand on there own
Guest022315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women