Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453249
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41948
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36336
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: should voter id laws be supported or not?
Yes 27 72.97%
no 10 27.03%
don't know 0 0%
no opinion 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

IB, I think YOU nailed it! But TTH and WTF aren't convinced by facts, so expect a rambling, incoherent tirade in opposition to your post, but you did nail it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #32
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Chicago
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #33
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default DL

Wow, that somes it all up with one word.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Wow, that somes it all up with one word.
And, in the two word category: Tammany Hall!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz saying in January 2010, “If I lived in Massachusetts, I’d try to vote 10 times….Yeah, that’s right. I’d cheat to keep these bastards out.” Schultz is a Martha Coakley supporter.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ed Shultz is an idiot. I lived in North Dakota where he was a sports announcer and part time, fill-in talk show host. He was a rabid Republican, farther right than Limbaugh. Then he got caught cheating on his gorgeous wife, and things went downhill. I move away, and the next thing I know, he's a ranting liberal on MSNBC. He was a crappy sports announcer, and is now a worse talk show host.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

It will also be interesting to see how this story plays out during an election cycle:

Indiana Democratic Party Head Resigns as Fraud Probe Heats Up

By Eric Shawn
Published December 12, 2011

The chairman of the Indiana Democratic Party announced his resignation Monday, as investigators probe allegations of election fraud stemming from the 2008 Democratic presidential primary.

Dan Parker, who served for seven years, did not cite the scandal as a reason for his decision. But the uproar over possible fraud in a race for the White House has already claimed the job of one county Democratic Chairman, who sources say was forced out because of the allegations.

Numerous signatures on petitions that placed then-candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the party's primary ballot were allegedly forged and then certified by the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Office in South Bend.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...robe-heats-up/
Old 01-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
IB, I think YOU nailed it! But TTH and WTF aren't convinced by facts, so expect a rambling, incoherent tirade in opposition to your post, but you did nail it.
and you are a fool. All we have ever said is that the fix is not worth the trouble.

It would be like outlawing guns. Is it worth it? It all depends on which side of the political spectrum you sit. That is all. Not sure why that is so hard to understand.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Outlawing guns is unconstitutional. Free and fair elections are worth the trouble. I'm a fool because I want to make sure only those who are eligible to vote are the ones who actually vote. If that makes me a fool, so be it.

Insuring the integrity of the election process ought not to be an issue dependent on one's political orientation.

WTF, I know your holding in a tirade. Let it out, so we can all see you for who you are.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:09 PM   #40
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default if i hada hammer id hammer out justice, id hammer out freedom (and liberty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You nailed it TTH.
your puppy dog response seems sycophantic even for you, dude

he didnt nail a thing, he posted up foolishness or a joke
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #41
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

This is hilarious! How can anyone producing or disseminating a graphic purporting to discredit a widely held opinion expect to be taken seriously if the originator didn't even bother to spell the simplest words correctly?

It reminds me of some of those "phishing" email scams. It's been widely reported that the idiots who created many of them took care to use reasonable facsimiles of things such as bank logos, but then carelessly misspelled a number or words -- often very easy ones. I can hardly believe that people are stupid enough to fall for them.

How can anyone claim with certitude that electoral fraud is a trivial or virtually nonexistent problem? How the hell do you know? For every perpetrator caught, tens -- or even hundreds -- might get away with it.

Consider the issue of shoplifting. Not many people get caught red-handed, and just about the only way a retail chain's management can reasonably expect to have any idea of the seriousness of the problem is by accounting for "shrinkage" after a physical inventory. But with voting, you can't even do anything similar to that.

And a lot of polling places look like even bigger disorganized messes than a typical retail store during the holiday season.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Now Cap'n. Go easy on TTH. I know for a fact that he got that graph from a former President of Nigeria, who promised him the crown jewels if he would help him out of the country.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #43
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
What is the source of your graph, TTH, and what were the criteria and data used to create it? Or did you make it up?
The numbers on the alleged voting fraud come, I am led to believe, from the multi-year Bush administration investigation. I do not profess to know who keeps track of lightening strikes and UFO sightings.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. Free and fair elections are worth the trouble.
Yes they are.

Everybody eligible to vote should be able to vote.

You should not have to jump through hoops to do so.

Everybody has a SS number, that should be all you need.

Personally, I would rather trade off some voter fraud vs supression. I rather have neither but that does not seem to be possible.

It is like the difference between liking blondes or redheads.

Not sure why you guys think it is such a big deal that I prefer Redheads!

Quote:
. I'm a fool because I want to make sure only those who are eligible to vote are the ones who actually vote. If that makes me a fool, so be it.

That is just one aspect that makes you a fool. There are just to many others to list.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:19 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

"One citizen; one vote."

Honorable citizens shouldn't submit to having their votes perniciously devalued by crooks and thieves.

No man's right to vote exceeds another man's right to vote. When elections are stolen through voter fraud, it is the man who voted honestly who is disenfranchised.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women