Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2015, 02:10 AM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You think elections are decided by voters. How quaint. You have no voice and no Democrat or Republican gives a damn about you. Not Hillary, not Jeb, none of them. If they did, they wouldn't get the nomination.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:22 AM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
It's interesting to watch the republican party implode. Being an election cycle, the candidates are constantly watched and any minor fuck up, perceived or real, could have consequences. So they are paralyzed. This article points out how they fucked up two opportunities to feed their base a hefty helping of red meat. And they shit the bed on both counts. What the fuck is going on in the republican party?

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/conse...299876111.html

OK, I will admit it. There is TRUTH in your post and this is what is going on.

"If the hierarchy within the republican party loses an election to Democrats it’s only a lost election; they are still there, and still comfortable even in the minority.

However, if the hierarchy within the republican party loses an election to Conservatives, they are out of a job."
Mark Levin

The Truth --> http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...y/#more-104322

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:59 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You think elections are decided by voters. How quaint. You have no voice and no Democrat or Republican gives a damn about you. Not Hillary, not Jeb, none of them. If they did, they wouldn't get the nomination.
So if elections are not decided by voters, why are you always screaming about supporting crooked politicians, if ultimately it doesn't matter?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:03 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
So if elections are not decided by voters, why are you always screaming about supporting crooked politicians, if ultimately it doesn't matter?
It further exposes your stupidity.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:06 PM   #35
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It further exposes your stupidity.
The fact you don't have an answer further exposes your own stupidity. The fact that you've taken to just calling people stupid lately, is very telling. How about an answer.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:37 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
The fact you don't have an answer further exposes your own stupidity. The fact that you've taken to just calling people stupid lately, is very telling. How about an answer.
I'm not calling you stupid. I'm stating a fact.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:04 PM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm not calling you stupid. I'm stating a fact.
So if the US is an oligarchy with unlimited money in politics, why do you care? You seem to accept poverty in this country as a foregone conclusion, but on this issue, you don't seem to follow your own pattern. Why is that?
Old 07-31-2015, 04:34 PM   #38
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
So if the US is an oligarchy with unlimited money in politics, why do you care? You seem to accept poverty in this country as a foregone conclusion, but on this issue, you don't seem to follow your own pattern. Why is that?
Jesus, as you know, did say," the poor we will always have with us." That's why I accept poverty as a forgone conclusion.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:39 PM   #39
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Jesus, as you know, did say," the poor we will always have with us." That's why I accept poverty as a forgone conclusion.
Jesus never existed. So you're taking direction for life from a myth.
Old 08-01-2015, 12:29 AM   #40
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
You think elections are decided by voters. How quaint. You have no voice and no Democrat or Republican gives a damn about you.
If true, then why do you bother to vote? Didn't you vote for Obama in 2008?
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:07 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
If true, then why do you bother to vote? Didn't you vote for Obama in 2008?
No. I have not voted for a major party candidate since George McGovern in 1972. I always vote, usually Libertarian. I vote because I want the powers that be to know they are destroying my country without my support. It's a small act, but I do other things as well. However, I was intrigued by Obama, and almost did vote for him. I liked what he had to say. No healthcare mandate (a lie). Most transparent administration in history (a lie). Legislation posted online for five days before he would sign it so the public would have input (a lie). No lobbyists in his administration (a lie). Close Gitmo (a lie). End both wars (partial truth, lie). Restore our image around the world (big lie). And I could go on. I'm glad I didn't vote for him. He turned out to be a bigger liar than W. If he'd kept his promises I would have led the parade for him in 2012. But he didn't. He's a corrupt liar beholding to Wall Street and the corporatists, just like his predecessors. Very disappointing. He started out with such promise.

That is why I vote, Fluffy. Simply to say, "You aren't doing this with my permission". Jeb or Hillary? No thanks. No difference.
Old 08-01-2015, 02:22 AM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
In real life, I really don't care all that much. I still vote, as stated above, and I'm active in some groups promoting non-violent change, but most of my time is spent in more uplifting pursuits. I'm not at all like my persona on here on the outside. To be honest, I wonder why I enjoy this. But I get a laugh out of it, at least for now.

I'm not a survivalist, but I'm aware the battle for freedom is over. My efforts are just to pass the time with like minded pacifists. I'm focusing on other areas, and visiting my grandkids whenever possible. I'm not letting the government ruin my life. Life is meant for fun and play. Right now, even this board is fun. The stands I take are serious, but nothing else is. The rest is to see what reaction I get. If you take me seriously, you shouldn't be here. If this place pisses you off, you shouldn't be here. Why volunteer to be pissed off?

None of this is intended to imply that you are not stupid, however. LOL!

But poverty is a foregone conclusion. It should not be. The current cronyist system thrives on poverty and dependence. We've had a War on Poverty since LBJ! Why isn't it getting better? Because the Establishment and their puppet politicians in both parties DON'T WANT IT TO! Their votes and careers depend on pandering to (or against) the poor. They work together to make sure they give the appearance of doing something, or opposing something, but if anything ever worked, it would be repealed in minutes. They stay in power by passing a little, repealing a little, keeping a perfect balance of opposition so no one notices that the Establishment is getting the most. Trillions go missing from the Defense Department. Ho hum. Cut food stamps a half billion? OUTRAGE! It's all bullshit. The Democrats and Republicans are serving the same Masters, and so it will be.

Enjoy living, in spite of it all.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:33 AM   #43
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jesus never existed. So you're taking direction for life from a myth.
Did so!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:40 AM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
In real life, I really don't care all that much. I still vote, as stated above, and I'm active in some groups promoting non-violent change, but most of my time is spent in more uplifting pursuits. I'm not at all like my persona on here on the outside. To be honest, I wonder why I enjoy this. But I get a laugh out of it, at least for now.

I'm not a survivalist, but I'm aware the battle for freedom is over. My efforts are just to pass the time with like minded pacifists. I'm focusing on other areas, and visiting my grandkids whenever possible. I'm not letting the government ruin my life. Life is meant for fun and play. Right now, even this board is fun. The stands I take are serious, but nothing else is. The rest is to see what reaction I get. If you take me seriously, you shouldn't be here. If this place pisses you off, you shouldn't be here. Why volunteer to be pissed off?

But poverty is a foregone conclusion. It should not be. The current cronyist system thrives on poverty and dependence. We've had a War on Poverty since LBJ! Why isn't it getting better? Because the Establishment and their puppet politicians in both parties DON'T WANT IT TO! Their votes and careers depend on pandering to (or against) the poor. They work together to make sure they give the appearance of doing something, or opposing something, but if anything ever worked, it would be repealed in minutes. They stay in power by passing a little, repealing a little, keeping a perfect balance of opposition so no one notices that the Establishment is getting the most. Trillions go missing from the Defense Department. Ho hum. Cut food stamps a half billion? OUTRAGE! It's all bullshit. The Democrats and Republicans are serving the same Masters, and so it will be.

I think that sums it up pretty well. Basically speaking truth to power to let them know we are aware of their duplicity and malfeasance.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:20 AM   #45
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

I'm not at all like I am on here either, which I know will sincerely hurt rey lingo's feelings

It's for shits and giggles, as you said.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women