Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42419
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36841
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2022, 03:59 PM   #31
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haejinkim View Post
Correct translation… when two or more owners and two or more girls tell me same thing, I believe my source… and what they told me align with what have happened. In some case, I have read some shit on text also.

But it’s my word against yours.
Why are you even bringing private conversations and texts into a public forum in the first place? Regardless of the context or information there’s no excuse for your behavior. NONE WHATSOEVER!!!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 06:50 PM   #32
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Let's Go! is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:04 PM   #33
grail
BANNED

Encounters: 41
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haejinkim View Post
Correct translation… when two or more owners and two or more girls tell me same thing, I believe my source… and what they told me align with what have happened. In some case, I have read some shit on text also.

But it’s my word against yours.
Translation...

I will spew as much delusional shit as possible from my warped sense of reality. Guys here can't help but to witness and comment on the train wreck that is my feeble attempt for attention...

Smh.

grail is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:22 PM   #34
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

These "truth's" will drive everyone away because there is a Cyber bully/stocker who is keen on taking a big dump on what is left here in Dallas. Keep up the good work, maybe you can drive out all of the ladies from DFW.
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:30 PM   #35
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_Punk77 View Post
These "truth's" will drive everyone away because there is a Cyber bully/stocker who is keen on taking a big dump on what is left here in Dallas. Keep up the good work, maybe you can drive out all of the ladies from DFW.
His original goal was to turn all of us against the promoters, but he has managed to turn everyone against him. He got way too selfish and made it about himself....... and then started attacking Lovely Angels, which was the last straw for me. He can't act like he's the hero and some kind of vigilante if he is throwing out serious accusations to try and get a studio shut down. It's baffling and a complete selfish move on his part.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:37 PM   #36
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

i guess best thing to do is see all the La girls you can as often as possible. that should really upset him/her/it(?),/them. La reviews is kims kryptonite it seems. that and when certain people post.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 08:39 PM   #37
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
i guess best thing to do is see all the La girls you can as often as possible. that should really upset him/her/it(?),/them. La reviews is kims kryptonite it seems. that and when certain people post.
Well... I’ve seen them all and I can certainly write reviews of the LA ladies, as well as Pink Clubs. I’ll say Miso definitely checks all the necessary boxes for anyone NOT interested in Greek. She’s a doll worthy of repeat visits. Just wish I had more time to post a review.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 08:44 PM   #38
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

kim isnt going to like me when i post my next la review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Well... I’ve seen them all and I can certainly write reviews of the LA ladies, as well as Pink Clubs. I’ll say Miso definitely checks all the necessary boxes for anyone NOT interested in Greek. She’s a doll worthy of repeat visits. Just wish I had more time to post a review.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 01:21 AM   #39
Deus_Soul
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I’m glad I got in on Miso when I did…She seems to be everyones bowl of soup.
Deus_Soul is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 06:38 AM   #40
anyong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusk182 View Post
Saw Miso a week ago, she is very, very tiny and you do have to be more gentle with her. You can see that she does get a bit uncomfortable if you go too deep. She doesn't complain and tries her best but she is small.
Thanks for the info. I assumed this was the case with all the promoters in this thread and none of them saying it isn't an issue with her. Now I used to have a fling with a tiny Japanese girl who had no issues, so a girl being tiny doesn't always mean they will have trouble. It just increases the odds.
anyong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women