Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36948
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2015, 04:33 AM   #31
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Play on playa, rofl

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 07:41 AM   #32
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
I wouldn't see you even before this thread.

Hell to the no as far as paying you..

I got girls your size hitting me up on other hook-up sites seeking to touch me for FREE.

Same with broads Sensualsanna's size also.

Got a pic of me in my sexiest business suit and these hoes won't stop with the PM's and interests. But I refuse to respond.
Hotzboys is that you?

There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in between.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:09 AM   #33
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I wouldn't see you even before this thread.

Hell to the no as far as paying you..

I got girls your size hitting me up on other hook-up sites seeking to touch me for FREE.

Same with broads Sensualsanna's size also.

Got a pic of me in my sexiest business suit and these hoes won't stop with the PM's and interests. But I refuse to respond.

Please sir, you are a JOKE! More like a train wreck.

But what's the adage? That's right, we all like different things? You like your girls thinner, holier, willing to be called your b*tches or h*es and apparently subhuman. I like my men logical, respectful and far away from the police station. You might need to seek professional help before you really lose it.

Some guy's just can't handle eccie...
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:11 AM   #34
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Oh hell to the no. Dont worry.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:23 AM   #35
Guest122620
Account Disabled

User ID: 193151
My ECCIE Reviews

Bigger girls are know to give some good head ��
I have to agree with.missconstanceflow here so the simple face her schedule is posted. Maybe she was at the store when he requested the appointment. We all have a life outside this. He should have given her something. For wasteing her time. Thats just my .02
Guest122620 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:44 AM   #36
missconstanceflow
Miss Constance Flow

User ID: 137613
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks girl....Finally some real advice
missconstanceflow is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:44 AM   #37
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
Please sir, you are a JOKE! More like a train wreck.

But what's the adage? That's right, we all like different things? You like your girls thinner, holier, willing to be called your b*tches or h*es and apparently subhuman. I like my men logical, respectful and far away from the police station. You might need to seek professional help before you really lose it.

Some guy's just can't handle eccie...
Hey dumbass.. there are plenty of logical and respectful men who won't see your over-weight ass.

I don't like my girls willing to be disrespected and for me to call them bitches and hoes and subhuman. Girls with low self esteem are a turn-off. I'm real enough to know that activities BCD can be things most humans call degrading and subhuman. Even the highest level HDH's, I read considerable subhuman activities in reviews.

Logical - I apparently am that. I was able to dissect how fucked up Constance's actions are. Respectful - Once my money is on the table, respectfulness can ONLY yield the best time for my buck. So it's in my best interest to always be respectful.

You're the dumbass who assumes what you read on a message board will reflect in the bedroom. Could it ever occur to you that I am a quiet, reserved, respectful dude in real life who uses the board to talk the crazy shit I've always been scared to say in real life?

No, your brain doesn't expand to such possibilities. It's limited. You/re a simpleton, a mental midget, Which is probably why you make money the easiest way a female can. Opening your legs.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:57 AM   #38
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Hey dumbass.. there are plenty of logical and respectful men who won't see your over-weight ass.

I don't like my girls willing to be disrespected and for me to call them bitches and hoes and subhuman. Girls with low self esteem are a turn-off. I'm real enough to know that activities BCD can be things most humans call degrading and subhuman. Even the highest level HDH's, I read considerable subhuman activities in reviews.

Logical - I apparently am that. I was able to dissect how fucked up Constance's actions are. Respectful - Once my money is on the table, respectfulness can ONLY yield the best time for my buck. So it's in my best interest to always be respectful.

You're the dumbass who assumes what you read on a message board will reflect in the bedroom. Could it ever occur to you that I am a quiet, reserved, respectful dude in real life who uses the board to talk the crazy shit I've always been scared to say in real life?

No.

No, your brain doesn't expand to such possibilities. It's limited. You/re a simpleton, a mental midget, Which is probably why you make money the easiest way a female can. Opening your legs.

Yeah, you're a real respectful guy. You should put down the shovel.

~
Old 04-26-2015, 11:08 AM   #39
wreckshop
BANNED

I'm just saying.

Let's all call a spade a spade.

Constance, as much as I can imagine your services are apparently good because you have clientele, I give you some credit for that.

But this was your bad on a certain level or just chalk it up to mis-communication. Like I told that other old chick, take the L.

You offer a service, run a business, that has you paid, if done right, more than most. Challenges arise. Liabilities occur. But that's what happens when you get the big bucks.

If you owned a fleet of commercial steam cleaners that brought you back the same amount of money a day that you'd make if you were booking and super-humanly, performing at peek in the hobby, you'll run into a situation where perhaps a customer claims one of your cleaners got water in an electric device. You can argue, complain, go on a trolling war with them on a review site showing the world how un-professional you are, thus potentially losing more business, or you can suck it up, buy a new device for a fraction of what you make in a month, and continue on with your smooth rep and business.

Think of yourself as blessed that you have the opportunity and the ability to make the money that you make that quickly. A lot of women don't. You're better off than them. Some of them are in shelters or worse.
Old 04-26-2015, 01:16 PM   #40
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Whuuuuuuut?

You do realize you are speaking pretty fuckin generally about how you feel that apllies not just to her but pretty much any provider who is here, RIGHT?

I agree with above lady, QUIT DIGGIN...
Put the shovel down...

I am wondering how many DNS lists you are on just for posting like that...

BTW even if you don't say this mess in "real life" you still got it in you APPARENTLY (and you are making yourself look like a misogynistic hooker-hating time bomb, just tick tick tickin...)
AND you are putting it on display for the very same ones that you are seeking services from? ....

SMH....
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 01:53 PM   #41
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Which is probably why you make money the easiest way a female can. Opening your legs.
Quote:
Think of yourself as blessed that you have the opportunity and the ability to make the money that you make that quickly. A lot of women don't. You're better off than them. Some of them are in shelters or worse.
This is real talk.......You hookers act like you should be treated with the same respect of a woman working 2 jobs to provide for her kids......give me a fucking break
bigbadbill969 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 02:10 PM   #42
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you think this job is an easy one, you should go out there and try it yourself sometime. As a matter of fact, many ladies here have been to college, worked two jobs at a time & chose this in order to spend more time with their kids & not have them be raised by daycare or be latch-key kids.

I for one, am extremely thankful for the gentlemen (those that don't look down on & insult providers) here. Do I think I should be treated with the same respect? Absolutely I do! You have no clue what raising a child or children alone as a female in today's world is like, even in this world.

Thank God for these forums so we can get a better picture of just how much some of you really do secretly (and not so secretly) resent providers.

~
Old 04-26-2015, 02:21 PM   #43
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
Whuuuuuuut?

You do realize you are speaking pretty fuckin generally about how you feel that apllies not just to her but pretty much any provider who is here, RIGHT?

I agree with above lady, QUIT DIGGIN...
Put the shovel down...

I am wondering how many DNS lists you are on just for posting like that...

BTW even if you don't say this mess in "real life" you still got it in you APPARENTLY (and you are making yourself look like a misogynistic hooker-hating time bomb, just tick tick tickin...)
AND you are putting it on display for the very same ones that you are seeking services from? ....

SMH....
So I'll never fuck a chick off of Eccie who reads the boards..

no biggy
Old 04-26-2015, 02:32 PM   #44
wreckshop
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
If you think this job is an easy one, you should go out there and try it yourself sometime. As a matter of fact, many ladies here have been to college, worked two jobs at a time & chose this in order to spend more time with their kids & not have them be raised by daycare or be latch-key kids.

I for one, am extremely thankful for the gentlemen (those that don't look down on & insult providers) here. Do I think I should be treated with the same respect? Absolutely I do! You have no clue what raising a child or children alone as a female in today's world is like, even in this world.

Thank God for these forums so we can get a better picture of just how much some of you really do secretly (and not so secretly) resent providers.

~

Yalls job isn't easy but you all do, I would admit have a skill.

If a fat indian chick were to pay me to simulate "love making" to her I wouldn't know where to start.

My applaud for you women's' craft really comes in when I see a disgusting gnarly looking dude in real life who I know for a fact qualifies to be a hobbyist based on the money he makes, his possible appreciation for sex with young women, and potential access to online adult sites. You girls in reviews do these men up like they're the six pack carrying romance making dudes on the front cover of adult novels.

Now, I'm not backing away from the fact that you don't have to be the sharpest tool in the shed to do this or be accomplished with book smarts.

As far as being the type who deep down hates hookers and you guys not wanting to see me?

Consider the tow truck driver who sweeps up on your car that was innocently parked at your friend's apartment complex and takes your shit. - GREEDY BITCH ASS

Consider the tow truck driver who happens to be passing by when your car is in the ditch in the rain, and your kid is stuck inside - YOUR FEE DOESN'T COVER THE LEVEL OF GRATITUDE I HAVE TOWARD YOUR SERVICE, TIMELINESS, AND ABILITY TO PUT ME AT EASE.

You girls are talking to the same dude who tips women of your craft for doing an awesome and EXCELLENT job. Providing me something that NO ONE at the moment could. As I type this I feel a sense of gratitude.

However, when Constance comes in talking stupid like she did. I'm going to speak my mind.

You internet posting women know what you think about street walkers.
Old 04-26-2015, 02:38 PM   #45
wreckshop
BANNED

And the announcing that I'm being put on a "DNS" list.

No offense but I can live without fucking several of you women. Doesn't mean you're ugly or un-attractive but I'll live.

The last three providers I saw, all with slim stomachs, and all I am a regular with, are members of this site.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women