Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2014, 10:03 AM   #31
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You stated earlier that if she did not refund your money, you would write a no review.

Pretty bully to me.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:18 AM   #32
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Damn it Ze read it closely. It was in the heat of conflict and I was referring to" if she insisted on the full donation" I also subsequently withdrew the comment. I tried to discuss the matter calmly and then when that was not going anywhere I left what I thought was more than fair. I felt horrible I never want to hurt anyone. That is not how I roll I think you know this even if we can't get along.So this is your idea of BULLYING???
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:22 AM   #33
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I hate the "YMMV". It's a cop-out, plain and simple.
If the client is respectful, clean, smells good, maybe just took a shower and brushed his teeth at the incall YMMV shouldn't come in to play. No matter how unattractive he is.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:39 PM   #34
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For those who have never met diddleman, I can say he is one of the sweetest and most kind hearted guy you will meet. As many times as we have met, hygiene has never been an issue. Speaking from experience, he is more of a sensual guy. The actual girl friend experience is more important to him than the outcum..literally.
Kissing, snuggling, and gentle touching..is what is important. When giving a reference, I always like to make sure the lady knows this. Some lady's rather jump in the sack and get it done..lol.

So it is understandable that the two of you did not mesh well. As a provider, I personally see her being upset if she was relying on that donation, perhaps researching your clients a bit will come of use for future circumstances for her. I think you handled it well diddleman and the fact that you stood up to voice your situation to her is commendable,as well as leaving partial donation. Although you could have handled this in a different way than out in the open .

Not everyone is going to blend well together, it is a providers responsibility to know what is expected out of you and who you are seeing..
and hobbyist responsibility to make sure they are willing to take "said" chance on who they visit.

She could have easily came on the site and listed "time waster" on here, but she did not. Sounds to me you both were not the right match and the fact she even got a partial donation should be great terms to just leave well enough alone.

This kind of stuff happens everyday.. but it is how the situation is handled.
The end
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 02:43 PM   #35
walter25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I hardly ever comment but want to be supportive of what I think was a very generous customer. He didn't ask for money back that he had already paid, just said if she insisted on full payment he would have to write a bad review.

I can't say that I would've felt the need to pay anything. He's buying an offered level of service and if she changes the level of service offered before any service has been performed, he should have the option to walk away, no harm no foul.

they both lost time, which to both parties involved is worth something. so why should one party be expected to pay and not the other?
walter25 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 02:51 PM   #36
Sexykevin21
BANNED

I totally agree with you boss no provider should be in this business saying I only want to see fine hot very attractive guys. If you are clean,freshly shower,breath fresh, respectful and have her donation then what is the problem. We will never see an add from a lady saying please do not tip me I do not like too much money lol. Because now days money is the new fine!! And it replaces being fat not attractive and not so bless in the man hood area, just look at all the pro athletes all of them are not cute but why do they have some of the baddest women most men have seen because of money. So we can not forget what we are all here for and that is for the ladies to provided a service that she offers and make money and the men to relax from our busy life's and enjoy ourselves.

Just my opinion
Sexykevin21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 02:55 PM   #37
Sexykevin21
BANNED

I was agreeing with prolongus meant to post under him my bad lol
Sexykevin21 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 02:31 PM   #38
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My point is that not starting drama of any sort is to put your big boy panties on and deal with the issue off stage. So the entire pretense of no drama is shattered by making public a situation gone awry and asking for input be it for justification or validation. If you really don't know whether what you did or didn't do was right or not and you truly don't want to start drama, ask some guys like TinMan who have a very legitmate, albeit oft tiresome (for anyone with some modicum of experience) Father's Knows Best answer for most whoring FAQs. Drama avoided. I always figure drama avoidance posts are actually the inverse of the original proposal though, which leaves the OP standing squarely in the crosshairs of derision.

I have shown up to several appointments over these many years where I was the one bailing, and still left $50, said I needed emergency dental work and ran away. In any encounter, regardless of the published menu, it is always better to go with the flow, be flexible, do your part to ensure that both of you are comfortable with the experience and if it doesn't knock your socks off or make the earth move, it was still an intimate encounter with a naked lady (unless you should have bailed) so carry the memory of what it was and get the next one to suck your face. Whatever you do, make up your own mind or ask in private if avoiding drama and getting information is your true goal. Because this is coed. Drama generates page hits. Drama rules here. The very best and most succint advice you'll get is "Dust yourself off and move on".
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:07 AM   #39
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
In any encounter, regardless of the published menu, it is always better to go with the flow, be flexible, do your part to ensure that both of you are comfortable with the experience and if it doesn't knock your socks off or make the earth move, it was still an intimate encounter with a naked lady (unless you should have bailed) so carry the memory of what it was and get the next one to suck your face.

B I N G fucking OH....
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:52 AM   #40
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yeah, providers can make it confusing in their menu listings. For instance, some list both CBJ and BBBJ. So how do you know unless you ask, and some won't discuss details with you, even in PMs. So you can hope the choice is yours (but it probably isn't) and make the appointment, or move on.

Sometimes you're willing to take a chance if the provider has all of the attributes you're looking for, but when you arrive the dreaded YMMV kicks in.

In my case, a complete deal killer is cigarette smoke on their breath. To me, kissing a lady who smokes is like licking the inside of a dirty ashtray. I make this plain in my P411 profile and check to see if they smoke in their listing. But I've still arrived at smoke-filled incalls.

I leave a $100 and move on.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women