Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2023, 04:15 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I'm well aware of the overblown criticism. The man tackled over 500 times in his career. When he needed to tackle, he tackled.
I checked Chizzys links, as well as others. None of them credited Sanders with over 500 tackles. The closest was 492 tackles. Most are much lower. But it’s no secret Sanders was not a run support corner. That’s widely recognized. Not because he wasn’t good enough, he had no desire to do it. That’s a fact.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 04:28 PM   #32
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I checked Chizzys links, as well as others. None of them credited Sanders with over 500 tackles. The closest was 492 tackles. Most are much lower. But it’s no secret Sanders was not a run support corner. That’s widely recognized. Not because he wasn’t good enough, he had no desire to do it. That’s a fact.
512 here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deion_Sanders

513 here:
https://athlonsports.com/nfl/25-grea...ks-nfl-history

492 or 512 is nit picking. No one claimed that he was a great run support corner. Chizzy's false claim that started all this mess was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
no fucking way/ that pussy couldnt tackle my grandaughter as a runner, he was a pussy
You seem to know football, so you know damn well that someone who returned as many punts in the NFL as he did is far from a pussy. You know that no one who had between 492 and 512 tackles in the NFL is a pussy either. The entire statement was ridiculous.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 04:40 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
512 here:

513 here:

492 or 512 is nit picking. No one claimed that he was a great run support corner. Chizzy's false claim that started all this mess was:

You seem to know football, so you know damn well that someone who returned as many punts in the NFL as he did is far from a pussy. You know that no one who had between 492 and 512 tackles in the NFL is a pussy either. The entire statement was ridiculous.
I didn’t say he was a pussy. I said he was great. Just not great at run support. Which is true.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G3k4iu...9uIHRhY2tsaW5n

I really can’t pick on him for not making this tackle. Not many humans wanted to tackle Bo.

He did look like a pussy here;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JfhqVC...9uIHRhY2tsaW5n

Dave Brown was a QB. Not a very good one. Mebbe Dion got credit for a tackle there.

Mebbe Dions biggest hit

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/HytCNNYqNyw

The TE got up, Dion went down
Old 05-31-2023, 07:29 PM   #34
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
It has nothing to do with feelings. I'm a diehard Steelers fan. Were it not for Brady we'd have probably ascended the stairway to seven by now, so I have no love for Brady. I just see that he's won three more SB than any other QB, and has done it without many other star players most of the time.

The majority of current and former players and coaches agree with me about both TB and Prime.

I wasn't untruthful. ESPN is wrong about that. For some reason there's a lot of missing data there. Do you really believe that he didn't make a single tackle during his first four seasons in the league? LOL
512 tackles to be exact. Tell your friend that I have a fetish for the truth.
Dion had 254 solo tackles and 512 combined tackles, but prior to 1994 all tackles were recorded as combined. that's why there are no recorder solo tackles his first 5 years.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 07:37 PM   #35
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Sanders also has 53 interceptions in 157 starts, 9 for tds and 1331 interception return yards.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 07:44 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Like I said, Dion didn’t put a priority on tackling.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/a...1884576/?amp=1
Old 05-31-2023, 08:29 PM   #37
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
512 here:

513 here:

you do realize wiki is not a very legit site. things can be edited by other people and is not site verified.........example is in the link you posted sir.... scro;; to the bottom left at the end.... this is what is there "This page was last edited on 31 May 2023, at 10:41 (UTC). anyone can edit it

the bottom line is every other site lists less tackles than wiki

but it doesnt matter, the fact remains his own teammates said he was a crummy tackler and he admitted himself he did not like to tackle. that speaks volumes

your problem is you cant ever think your opinions are even partially wrong, no matter what. you try to double down

i said he was great but he stunk as a tackler especially against tight ends and running backs.

keep running to wiki
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 09:14 PM   #38
chizzy
Premium Access

I will add one thing about tom brady... I give him credit for never worrying about being the highest paid qb, he always signed team friendly contracts so there was ample cap space to keep or get players they needed to win, that is not something most qb's will do/ example- watson/jackson etc etc.
Old 05-31-2023, 09:21 PM   #39
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
the bottom line is every other site lists less tackles than wiki
That's not true. This one said that he had one more with 513:

Quote:
i said he was great but he stunk as a tackler especially against tight ends and running backs.
You said that he was a pussy who couldn't tackle your granddaughter. You were wrong. He's a tough dude who tackled NFL players over 500 times.
Old 05-31-2023, 09:24 PM   #40
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Dion had 254 solo tackles and 512 combined tackles, but prior to 1994 all tackles were recorded as combined. that's why there are no recorder solo tackles his first 5 years.
I looked at Rod Woodson and Greg Lloyd's stats on ESPN and it has them listed as having zero tackles before 1994 too, so there must be something to what you're saying here.
Old 05-31-2023, 09:45 PM   #41
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
That's not true. This one said that he had one more with 513:

You said that he was a pussy who couldn't tackle your granddaughter. You were wrong. He's a tough dude who tackled NFL players over 500 times.
your opinion, mine is he was a pussy when it came to tackling
only wrong in your opinion. grow up
and combined tackles means more than one player was in on the tackle.

now go hit the rtm

from the site you mentioned.....

Woodson was doing "Deion things" before Deion Sanders was in the NFL. The difference was, Woodson did it with less flash and subsequent fanfare. Additionally, Woodson was a superior tackler to Sanders and one of the better blitzers from the corner in NFL history.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:11 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

now go hit the rtm

Woodson was doing "Deion things" before Deion Sanders was in the NFL. The difference was, Woodson did it with less flash and subsequent fanfare. Additionally, Woodson was a superior tackler to Sanders and one of the better blitzers from the corner in NFL history.
Yep Woodsen was fearless. Do you remember when he blew up the Oilers RB, caused a fumble, and saved the Steelers playoff spot? He was a complete corner and a great returner too. That’s why he’s my #1 corner. Charles Woodson was similar. According to Troy Aikman, Dion considered a tackle a business decision. Everything Dion did was a business decision. It’s just the way he rolled.
Old 06-01-2023, 06:16 AM   #43
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:

now go hit the rtm

Not a matter of opinion. To call someone who returned many punts in the NFL a "pussy" is simply wildly incorrect. Someone could call Mike Tyson a pussy, and they would just be wrong too. It's also wildly incorrect to say that he couldn't tackle your granddaughter, even when taken as a figure of speech, given that he's tackled players at the highest level over 500 times.

Even though you have now personally insulted me twice in this thread, I will not RTM, because I'm not a "pussy" like some folks. I've stuck to the topic at hand while you've stooped to resorting to personal insults and the appeal to age fallacy.

You've not seen me say that Prime was a better tackler than Rod. I was a big fan of Woodson. I've only told the truth, that the claims that Prime couldn't tackle are incorrect.

I suspect that it's the "flash and fanfare" that causes you to be biased against and say untrue things about Prime.
Old 06-01-2023, 06:28 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not a matter of opinion. To call someone who returned many punts in the NFL a "pussy" is simply wildly incorrect. Someone could call Mike Tyson a pussy, and they would just be wrong too. It's also wildly incorrect to say that he couldn't tackle your granddaughter, even when taken as a figure of speech, given that he's tackled players at the highest level over 500 times.

Even though you have now personally insulted me twice in this thread, I will not RTM, because I'm not a "pussy" like some folks. I've stuck to the topic at hand while you've stooped to resorting to personal insults and the appeal to age fallacy.

You've not seen me say that Prime was a better tackler than Rod. I was a big fan of Woodson. I've only told the truth, that the claims that Prime couldn't tackle are incorrect.

I suspect that it's the "flash and fanfare" that causes you to be biased against and say untrue things about Prime.
Why is returning punts “dangerous”? You can call a fair catch and the rules state you have to give the returner room to catch the ball. Running routes in the middle of the field is much more dangerous. I know. I’ve done it at a high level.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:45 AM   #45
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Can’t believe you clowns are arguing about sports opinions. ITS AN OPINION!!

And hambone….nobody gives a shit about your football exploits from 40 years ago. Lol
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women