Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #31
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
It is difficult to imagine that age alone, one way or the other, could be a determining factor if attitude, physical appearance and rates are not in accordance with the clients wants/needs/capabilities. It doesn't matter how young she is if these three criteria are not met, likewise, it doesn't matter how experienced she is.

I guess we all like different things and so we all look for different things. I've never tried to re-capture youth, live out a fantasy etc. I've always just liked to have sex with women who's bodies and attitudes turn me on and who's rates allow me to enjoy them. I've had good and bad experiences with many ages so it has never been a primary consideration for me.
Yep. I'm with him. He just said it better. Damn you, Iaintlien!

And, much to my dismay, I regret bringing a humble notice of Meg's avatar into the discussion. [Although I thought it was funny... shows what I know ]
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:43 PM   #32
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterLock View Post
Yep. I'm with him. He just said it better. Damn you, Iaintlien!
Too late!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:02 PM   #33
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
I'm sorry, but I'm not 20 and my pussy is still tight and does not look like you are the 1000th visitor. I've seen some 20 y/o pussy that looked like shredded meat so that's a crock of crap. In fact, there was a 20-something chick in chat the other day posting crotch shots that looked like you could put four arms up to the elbow up in there-but that's a whole 'nother story.

And the "experience" of that older provider....a 20-something may have some of us older providers beat in the hard body category, but they can't compare when it comes to skill and experience. We older ladies have that win hands down.

Just saying.....
I have to disagree and say just like your statement about pussy size for younger ones being a crock of crap that experience is a crock of crap also. I have had some very young girls that was just as if not more experienced than a lot of the older ones. It is always a crap shoot with any new girl as to what she really looks like or performs like no matter what the age of the girl.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #34
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gptxman View Post
I have to disagree and say just like your statement about pussy size for younger ones being a crock of crap that experience is a crock of crap also. I have had some very young girls that was just as if not more experienced than a lot of the older ones. It is always a crap shoot with any new girl as to what she really looks like or performs like no matter what the age of the girl.
As I said, there are exceptions to every rule.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:31 PM   #35
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I just feel more comfortable around a more mature Provider .....The young I have encountered seem to be in a big hurry to..... get the money and run... I do enjoy taking a little more time and enjoying the company or companionship of the lady....That isnt always the case with the younger ladies....but as Meg said ...There are always exceptions to the rule ......
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:19 PM   #36
Legal Tender
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Someone once said: "you're only as old as the woman you feel." Some truth to it, don't you think?
Legal Tender is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:15 AM   #37
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I love the way women look in their 30's and 40's, I think a good woman gets better with age. Any woman older than me, even by a few years really turns me on. The best sex I've ever had has been with a 39 year old and I'm 27. It was amazing. I really haven't gotten that from other girls. She is the person I use to measure every girl I meet. Perfect 10.
DukeCooper is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:48 AM   #38
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

I have been visiting a single provider for the several months. She is 24 and I am 42. She'e very bright and knowledgable in several subjects and we can hold a conversation together. Maybe WALDT, but I find value in having the ability to keep a strong one on one conversation regardless of age.
Captain Caveman is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:34 AM   #39
caramelqtee mila
💋Insatiably Yours💋

User ID: 4244
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
I have most definitely grown and learned quite about myself and the clients I am with over the years.
Thanks to this "career of choice" I have discovered a lot.

I can honesty say that at 32, I am enjoying not only my sexual experiences now but Life in general seems better.

I am totally blessed to still be all natural and have amazing curves CUZ I AM A MILF! lol
+1 My sentiments exactly and I love bein a MILF. The tight cooter thing so not true as we usually take better care of our bodies and have mastered doing Kegels,lol
caramelqtee mila is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:32 AM   #40
timpage
Account Disabled

Why on earth would anyone limit themselves to experiences with only one particular age group? Older, younger, heavier, thinner, blonde, brunette, tall, short, smart, stupid (OK, maybe not).....it's all part of the ride.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:58 AM   #41
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila View Post
+1 My sentiments exactly and I love bein a MILF. The tight cooter thing so not true as we usually take better care of our bodies and have mastered doing Kegels,lol
Husband to wife:
"Here dear, I'd like you to try this."

Wife:
"What is it?"

Hubby:
"It's a Kegel device."

Wife:
"You know I'm not into that Star Trek shit."
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #42
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Interesting thread. First off, I am old. Been married for over 40 years. Imagine that. I've seen ladies as young as 18 and as old as 39 or 40. Can't remember for sure on her age. The absolute best women I've been with is the oldest lady and the 3 nearest to her in age. Those 3 next in line were 35, 34, and another 34. The 35 year old has the passion and caring attitude that make her more than special. It makes you want to spend as much time as you can with her. You never think about the younger ones after you've found this type of woman. You may look and think about the young one but then you think back about your last time with the older lady and it's an easy call. Do I gamble and take a chance or do I see who I'm comfortable with and really enjoy? It's a no brainer for me. Sortof like when people praise BJ and her skills. If that's what you like, why try someone else when she provides her services to a degree that is far more than outstanding.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #43
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

There's nothing quite like the look and feel of a young hardbody. Sometimes, the little head just can't be denied this pleasure.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #44
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

QUOTE=timpage: "Why on earth would anyone limit themselves to experiences with only one particular age group? Older, younger, heavier, thinner, blonde, brunette, tall, short, smart, stupid (OK, maybe not).....it's all part of the ride."

OMG! What an awesome statement! It IS all good, isn't it?
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #45
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
There's nothing quite like the look and feel of a young hardbody. Sometimes, the little head just can't be denied this pleasure.
You got that right my brodda. Howver, my ATF's are all over thirty, or around there. Outside the hobby, I never go over my age and venture into the young stuff very often.
Nevertheless, in the hobby we're the consumers paying for a fantasy (isn't that what the ladies are selling anyway?) and the hot young stuff, once you get their motors running, can't be beat. Now, older ladies, in and out of the hooby can, and often are as flaky as the young ones.
Bottom line, as long as we're the actual consumer, who cares what we like? Everyone here is entitled to spend their money on what or who they want.
Or, do anyone here ever find themselves going to Neiman's, or Nordstrom and telling people not to shop there? I damn sure hope not. That would really be a sad sight.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women