Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2015, 07:15 AM   #31
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

OK _ I found the video on YouTube and the Muslims who refused the service were polite and knew what they were doing. P.S. In the time it takes you to read this thread, another gay Muslim has been tossed off a building in a Muslim country...ijs
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 07:39 AM   #32
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
He called her a "sperm burping faggot"... LMAO!
I figured you Mama abandoned you at birth when you refused to let he watch Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:54 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
OK _ I found the video on YouTube and the Muslims who refused the service were polite and knew what they were doing. P.S. In the time it takes you to read this thread, another gay Muslim has been tossed off a building in a Muslim country...ijs
Did you notice that at least one of the Muslim bakers recommended another bakery? That is the simple answer. Find another bakery!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:01 AM   #34
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Did you notice that at least one of the Muslim bakers recommended another bakery? That is the simple answer. Find another bakery!
Amazing the Muslims understand free enterprise better than the privileged babies who grew up here in the former cradle of freedom.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 11:37 AM   #35
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, ShamWow, Lustylad is schooling you so completely I expect you to meltdown and need to be committed.
Really DSK? I thought we talked about this?

You are really letting it slip lately. You've put in so much hard work in the past few months, I would really hate to see it all go to waste.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 11:46 AM   #36
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
So it's ok for Muslims to refuse to provide a cake for a gay wedding, but it is not ok for a Christian to do the same. Is that right, Assup, err, ShamWow?
There is a double standard, I'll give you that. I certainly don't agree.

I think the main reason is, like I've said before, Islam isn't the major religion in the U.S. Any bit of religious freedom that they get is already questioned and protested 24/7 by the media. That is probably why no one will question this "social experiment".

Also, like I said before, most of the segregation against gays in this country is done by Christians. Islam has no voice to be doing any actual harm. If they protest the Muslim Bakery what, exactly, will they have accomplished?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 11:56 AM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So you are giving Muslims a pass, and demanding Christians conform. Nice. You lump all Christians together. I think most Christian bakeries would cater to gays, but you find one or two, and want to take their freedom away, while giving a pass to Muslims. You realize that the Christians involved have never called for the beheadings of gays, whereas Muslims do so daily.

You are an idiot.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:15 PM   #38
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you are giving Muslims a pass, and demanding Christians conform. Nice. You lump all Christians together. I think most Christian bakeries would cater to gays, but you find one or two, and want to take their freedom away, while giving a pass to Muslims. You realize that the Christians involved have never called for the beheadings of gays, whereas Muslims do so daily.

You are an idiot.
You realize that the Christians involved have never called for the beheadings of gays, whereas Muslims do so daily.

Would you like to provide a link as to where the Muslim Baker's in the video call for the beheading of gays?
I've posted this before, Uganda, with an 85% christian population, passed the anti-homosexuality bill(also called kill-the-gays bill) that essentially hands down a life sentence for being gay. So don't give me bullshit from countries outside the U.S.

So you are giving Muslims a pass,
When the FUCK did I say that? Stop putting words in my mouth, you can barely put any in your own.
I admitted it was a double standard, and I explained clearly as to why.
Most prosecution of gays (in the United States) comes from Christians. That is the issue at play here. Attacking a Muslim Bakery for a "social experiment" WILL NOT affect the progress on that particular issue. I've said this multiple times now. If you can't fucking read then just STFU.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 12:36 PM   #39
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Really DSK? ...You are really letting it slip lately. You've put in so much hard work in the past few months, I would really hate to see it all go to waste.

Leave him alone, shammytard. DSK is doing just fine. When are you going to do the hard work on yourself?

"Physician heal thyself!" (Luke 4:23)

Quote:
Actually, ShamWow, Lustylad is schooling you so completely I expect you to meltdown and need to be committed.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 01:10 PM   #40
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Leave him alone, shammytard. DSK is doing just fine. When are you going to do the hard work on yourself?

"Physician heal thyself!" (Luke 4:23)
You should really keep your other handles in check lusty. Wouldn't want the "game to be up" now would we?

He did something similar in another thread; called out an ass-handing the wrong way. Barely caught his mask with the tip of his fingers!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:12 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You should really keep your other handles in check lusty. Wouldn't want the "game to be up" now would we?

He did something similar in another thread; called out an ass-handing the wrong way. Barely caught his mask with the tip of his fingers!

Hahaha.... you are such a pathetic loser! You have no powers of persuasion, so you whine and say everything is rigged against you. A lot more people on this board think YOU are the one wearing the mask, dickwad. When are you going to step out from behind the curtain, sperm burper?
Old 04-04-2015, 03:20 PM   #42
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
say everything is rigged against you.
Did I say everything is rigged against me? hmmm I don't seem to remember saying that.....Is this the beginning or later part of your meltdown? Where you essentially push your own bitchy whining on to other posters? Like I said, we will talk once you get past this latest butt-hurt meltdown. Btw, while you recover, can you go through this again.

Quote:
And if you can't show me those "millions of offended American Muslims", how about a dozen or so?

What, you can't even come up with a dozen? Ok, how about one?
Quote:
P.S. I'm still waiting for you to identify a single American Muslim who was offended by the Innocence of Muslims youtube trailer, let alone the "millions of our citizens" Odumbo claimed in his Sept. 2012 UN speech.

[QUOTE=lustylad;1056568206]

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactio...nce_of_Muslims

Protesters gathered in the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn on September 22 and is claimed to be the first protest in America. The protest did not only condemn the film but also the extreme response in the Muslim world.[135] Protests were also organized in nearby, Canton on September 29.[136] Protesters demonstrated outside the United Nations building in New York on September 28. Similar protests were reported in Chicago and Philadelphia.[137] There were also demonstrations held in front of the White House.[138]

"A lot more people" yes, I agree. There are a lot more conservative idiot hicks on this board than sensible liberals or even sensible conservative republicans (cptJohnstone seems to be the only one).
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 03:38 PM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Did I say everything is rigged against me? hmmm I don't seem to remember saying that.....Is this the beginning or later part of your meltdown?

Actually I would call this the later part of your SHAMMYTARD PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC meltdown! You know, the part where everytime someone disagrees with you (which happens more and more frequently), you imagine that person to be lustylad!

Quote:
Old 04-04-2015, 03:47 PM   #44
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Btw.... can you go through this again.
Asked and answered. Why do you enjoy being thrashed for the same stupidity in multiple threads?

Quote:
Tired of being thrashed in the other thread, shamfucker? Is that why you moved the discussion over here, you cowardly dickwad? If you're looking for an apology, I already pointed you in the right direction. Ask our Apologist-in-Chief if you can accompany him on his next Apology Tour throughout the Middle East. You will hear all the mea culpas that your heart craves.

In the meantime, why don't we put everything back in proper context? Here is the question you keep ducking:

Quote:
Which of the following do you think Americans were truly outraged at:

1) American James Foley having his head sliced off by Islamic terrorists.
2) American Stephen Sotloff having his head sliced off by Islamic miscreants.
3) American Peter Kassig having his head sliced off by Islamic extremists.
4) A youtube movie trailer for the Innocence of Muslims.
For your information, sham-scam, the latest opinion polls show nearly 2/3 of all Americans favor sending GROUND TROOPS back in to pursue the ISIS miscreants who are beheading our citizens:

"Send in the troops and eliminate ISIS: The resounding hardline message from Americans..." said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

The polls reflect a sea change in public opinion over the past year. The Apologist-in-Chief is way behind the curve. He only gets annoyed if a beheading interferes with his golf game. But the polls are proof of just what truly outrages over 200 million Americans - and their anger has nothing to do with some stupid youtube movie trailer video, you dicksucking moron.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2171

Old 04-04-2015, 04:21 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

What the FUCK kind of thread is this? Are y'all soft in the head or something?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women