Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #31
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fucking idiot racist ..
Here have a little history lesson for a change. You don't realize how little you actually know.

http://youtu.be/wpezudbbZMA
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:34 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Excellent video, acp! Thanks.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:39 PM   #33
acp5762
Account Disabled

Heres another good video for Liberals that are still living in captivity. Iam sure this will be more horrifying than "Nighmare On Elm Street" for some libs, but watch it anyway.

http://youtu.be/hwqhoVIh65k
Old 12-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Jesus Christ ... Bring something that doesn't look like it was produced by the church of economical retribution.

Loony tune you are.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #35
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jesus Christ ... Bring something that doesn't look like it was produced by the church of economical retribution.

Loony tune you are.
Well sorry ya feel that way. At least I refuse to live in captivity. Iam a free motherfucker and I intend to stay that way. This Government has basically capsized and Iam not going down with it.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

+1 acp

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well sorry ya feel that way. At least I refuse to live in captivity. Iam a free motherfucker and I intend to stay that way. This Government has basically capsized and Iam not going down with it.
where should we forward your medicine?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

It is a mystery why history is so poorly taught in this country until you realize that the democratic party and liberals have been hip deep in the teaching process since the1940s. They chose what to teach and they chose how to teach the course work. When I was getting my first degree I banged heads with a lot of teachers who either did not know or chose to ignore the realities of history. Imagine coming across a teacher (two actually) who were teaching that the GOP was behind the KKK. That it may have started with democrats (they admit this grudgingly) but by 1927 it was run by the GOP. Yes, they had an exact year that this happened! When challenged I was told to read the book. I did read the book and then I researched the author. Which led me to other books and I challenged them again with more knowledge. They retreated behind "the book is what what we teach to..." and we don't need you disrupting the learning of so many others just because you don't understand. You know that might have worked on someone who was 20 years old but I was in my 40s with a miiltary career behind me and a world of experience. I kept going back after them but the clock ran out and I graduated anyway. At least one those teachers is still teaching at KU and probably teaching the same old dreck. Is it any wonder that I chose to get into the profession myself and do battle?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #39
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
where should we forward your medicine?
To bad there isn't a medication that can treat your negativity. If by chance there was, you'd be to stupid to take it.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #40
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Anyone who knows what they are talking about knows that the Democratic party of way back when, is not the Democratic party of today.

Just as the Republican party of Lincoln, is not the republican party of today. There came a point where they did kind of a swap in the 50's/60's.

Some concepts for you:
Realignment
Dealignment

You wanna watch vicdos? Watch this one.

Political Realignment for Dummies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNpPj6MT1p0

(enjoy!)
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #41
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

They may have changed tactics in 1960 but the goal is the same by the democrats; domination of the argument, silence dissent, and keep the black people on the plantation. Same plan. The democratic party gives them food (food stamps), shelter (Section 8 housing), and some hope for the future. Funny thing is that you can be a slave to the democrats without being black. You can just be poor, under educated, and brainwashed by the media into believing their shit. So slaves can come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. We have some slaves right here on this thread.

Yes, the GOP is not the same either. The radical republicans of the Civil War were fire breathers who were devoted to the cause of abolition. Today we have some weak ass politicians (Boehner, McConnell) who look after their careers than the cause. Which is why Boehner is trying to purge the conservatives from his ranks after they put him in the Speakers chair. We are not going away. Like the Whig party of old, we will replace the current GOP with a Libertarian/Conservative hybrid as we fight against statism.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Who is WE, grim reaper? The GOP -- as you envision it -- will flat out die as this nation continues to grow and demographics continue to shift. The extreme right will never be relevant. Nor will the extreme left.

Best you can hope for it a split in both parties.

However, right now, one party is growing stronger and the other is tearing itself apart.

The slavery you describe is your servitude to an unyielding political agenda that refuses to promote the general welfare of the country.

That's my opinion.

Here's the fact. You express yourself like a high school dropout, not an educator on any level. And, you're a dipshit. (Sorry, just couldn't help myself!)

Oh, and AGP ... ME NEGATIVE? No I'm NOT!

LMAO @ simpleminded dipshits.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women