Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2012, 06:42 AM   #31
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
I like MSOG. I usually try and get the first one knocked out BBBJ. Then sit and chat, waiting for round 2.
I like the way you think darlin...yumm
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #32
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes...my mileage varies...it all depends on the guy. If he's respectful, laid back, easy going then that's the best. I don't put up with rudeness, cold, or clingy guys...it throws it off for me. I like things to be done a certain way (maybe that's the OCD in me), but if someone can't follow simple rules given then it irritates me. It's all about common sense. I connect more with guys who actually have a personality and something to say rather than those who are bland and boring. I'm one of the nicest persons out there, but certain people just tend to push my buttons a little more than others. Like I said it's mainly about common sense. The best thing for guys is to be respectful for what I offer and not to pressure me into things I don't offer. It really all depends on their personality too.
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #33
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

OH and guys who love or give any attention to my little dog is a big turn on!
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #34
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
I think that anyone that doesnt offer MSOG.. doesnt like sex. As long as the guy is aware that he must get his 2nd or 3rd in a timely manner.... im game!

In a timely manner is the keywords here. Don't go way over your time trying to bust a second one, then not compensate for it. This is what makes some girls reconsider that position.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #35
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
In a timely manner is the keywords here. Don't go way over your time trying to bust a second one, then not compensate for it. This is what makes some girls reconsider that position.
Yep... if u bust a nut at the 55 min mark and then expect msog..... its not happening.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #36
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

1. While I don't use acronyms I will say this - it's your time. Whatever you want to do with it, is fine by me.

2. Poor hygiene means less of my mouth in certain areas. Bad breath means the same thing, just a different area. If you act like a complete asshole or are excessively rough I may be less than happy with you. That's as far as my "YMMV" would go.

Other than that, no. I am not "YMMV" based on looks, age, weight, political stance, or anything of the sort. I don't think anyone has ever written that in a review about me either. I really don't like "YMMV". I give the same respect and relaxation to everyone who walks through my door as long as they're clean and respectful.

Edit: Had to come back and edit for this. Whilst going through some old files cleaning my hard drive I just remembered my Vancouver number was 778- ***-MSOG - and yes, it was intentional!
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #37
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always up for MSOG just to see if you guys can hang. Most cannot! I'm an endurance athlete, so I'm good for at least a couple hours of continuous "exercise".

As for YMMV, everyone is different and shouldn't expect the same exact experience, although I feel my services are very consistent with most gentlemen.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #38
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I am usually still horny after the first round, so MSOG is totally fine with me. Unless that first pop took an hour to reach lol, that would be a workout and I will need a little break if we must go again.

Hmm, YMMV does not really apply to me. Of course a couple of things can make me not really into the session. But with me it is either great or good. I never left in a bad mood. I never had anyone leaving disappointed.
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women