Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453056
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47824
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2024, 04:09 PM   #31
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Fake or manipulated video. Republicans are trying to manipulate the election because they don’t have any policies that people want to vote for. All they have is the ability to spread fear and lies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...cks-rcna133316
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 04:47 PM   #32
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Fake or manipulated video. Republicans are trying to manipulate the election because they don’t have any policies that people want to vote for. All they have is the ability to spread fear and lies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...cks-rcna133316

LMFAO come on now tx-dot everyone knows that NBC news is a hugely left leaning news company. Looks like they will print anything that portrays old geriatric Joe schitzhisdiaper Biden in a better light. I think it is getting out that old geriatric Joe is suffering from old age plus other issues.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 05:07 PM   #33
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
LMFAO come on now tx-dot everyone knows that NBC news is a hugely left leaning news company. Looks like they will print anything that portrays old geriatric Joe schitzhisdiaper Biden in a better light. I think it is getting out that old geriatric Joe is suffering from old age plus other issues.
Just because nbc might be left leaning doesn’t mean that the article is incorrect. The videos are manipulated in such a way to fool the audience. I’m not saying that Biden isn’t old I’m saying that the videos don’t show that he’s a doddering idiot.

This appears to be nothing more than political dirty tricks. People should not fall for it.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:22 PM   #34
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just because nbc might be left leaning doesn’t mean that the article is incorrect. The videos are manipulated in such a way to fool the audience. I’m not saying that Biden isn’t old I’m saying that the videos don’t show that he’s a doddering idiot.

This appears to be nothing more than political dirty tricks. People should not fall for it.
So do you have definitive proof that the videos have been edited? Or is it just true because left leaning NBC news says so? Show us the proof that the videos were manipulated.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:45 PM   #35
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
So do you have definitive proof that the videos have been edited? Or is it just true because left leaning NBC news says so? Show us the proof that the videos were manipulated.
Read the article, links are provided within. Your problem appears to be that you just don’t want to believe. A sure sign of cultish behavior.
Old 06-18-2024, 05:58 PM   #36
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Read the article, links are provided within. Your problem appears to be that you just don’t want to believe. A sure sign of cultish behavior.

LMFAO I read the article from the left leaning news agency and of course it favors Schitzhisdiaper Biden. You obviously can't prove that the videos are manipulated which is not surprising for a rapid lefty and then stoop to acting like you are some kind psychologist and diagnosing someone's behavior just because they have proven you wrong. BTW txdot-guy I do believe that it is against the guidelines to do what you just did. Nice try though as you obviously march to the orders you were given.
Old 06-18-2024, 06:12 PM   #37
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMFAO I read the article from the left leaning news agency and of course it favors Schitzhisdiaper Biden. You obviously can't prove that the videos are manipulated which is not surprising for a rapid lefty and then stoop to acting like you are some kind psychologist and diagnosing someone's behavior just because they have proven you wrong. BTW txdot-guy I do believe that it is against the guidelines to do what you just did. Nice try though as you obviously march to the orders you were given.
I call it like I see it. I don’t have to prove the videos are manipulated nbc news and other legitimate media sources have already done so. Implying that I have marching orders is exactly the same thing as what I described as cultish behavior. I’m sure that this is not the first time you have used that phrase.

My point is that too many people refuse to believe legitimate media outlets because their political leaders have vilified the mainstream media not because they are incorrect but rather because they don’t like to see the truth told about them selves.

These videos are the perfect example of the “illusion of truth “.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...usion-of-truth
Old 06-18-2024, 06:15 PM   #38
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Read the NBC article alright: “tend to crumble under even basic scrutiny”…. Emphasis on “tend.”

The article does not dispute the videos directly. It tries to explain each and every one as normal or a bad camera angle. But as usual the spin is in. But it doesn’t change the fact that Joe is not up to the job.

Further “doctor” Jill, obummer, and the WH staff are probably committing elder abuse…
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 06:23 PM   #39
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
I call it like I see it. I don’t have to prove the videos are manipulated nbc news and other legitimate media sources have already done so. Implying that I have marching orders is exactly the same thing as what I described as cultish behavior. I’m sure that this is not the first time you have used that phrase.

My point is that too many people refuse to believe legitimate media outlets because their political leaders have vilified the mainstream media not because they are incorrect but rather because they don’t like to see the truth told about them selves.

These videos are the perfect example of the “illusion of truth “.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...usion-of-truth
LMFAO typical spin by a leftie who vilifies others about what you just did. I am pretty sure that if Fox news had published and article saying that old Schitzhisdiaper had cognitive issues you would be shouting at the top of your lungs that it was fake news. BTW I see that you dodged the fact that you violated guideline #15. Any particular reason? Not surprised though.
Old 06-18-2024, 06:40 PM   #40
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMFAO typical spin by a leftie who vilifies others about what you just did. I am pretty sure that if Fox news had published and article saying that old Schitzhisdiaper had cognitive issues you would be shouting at the top of your lungs that it was fake news. BTW I see that you dodged the fact that you violated guideline #15. Any particular reason? Not surprised though.
GG, Your responses seem designed to simply denigrate and anger. That’s because you like to win arguments by pissing off the opposition. Straight out of the Trump playbook. This appears to be because you don’t have any proof or evidence on your side of the debate.

I’ve already admitted that I don’t want Biden or Trump as the candidates. I will also admit that Biden is having some obvious age related health issues. I also will say that these videos that everyone is talking about are designed to fool the viewers into believing that Biden is a doddering idiot which people on both sides of the aisle will tell you is just not true.

As far as #15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

One can exhibit cult like behaviors without being in a cult or having a mental or physical condition. If you really think I am breaking rules then feel free to flag my posts.

PS. Calling someone a lefty and implying they have marching orders is tantamount to saying I’m in a cult.
Old 06-18-2024, 06:47 PM   #41
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
…I’ve already admitted that I don’t want Biden or Trump as the candidates. I will also admit that Biden is having some obvious age related health issues. I also will say that these videos that everyone is talking about are designed to fool the viewers into believing that Biden is a doddering idiot which people on both sides of the aisle will tell you is just not true.
So t-dot are you voting Libertarian or this guy:

http://literallyanybodyelse.com
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 06:54 PM   #42
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

These videos keep being debunked and some have been shown without the editting proving magas smear tactics and dishonesty. Yet they stick to their lies as if one day they'll be true?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 07:08 PM   #43
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
So t-dot are you voting Libertarian or this guy:

http://literallyanybodyelse.com
I live in Texas. My vote for President really doesn’t matter. Correspondingly I’ll probably vote democratic (because I just can’t vote for someone so immoral as Trump) but I really don’t know what my vote will be until we get closer to the election. If the Republicans put up some one other than Trump I would consider voting for them rather than Biden. However that candidate would have to have a strong moral compass for me to consider them.

No one should vote for Mr. Else. Anyone who would change their name to “literally anyone else” isn’t a viable candidate.
Old 06-18-2024, 07:12 PM   #44
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
GG, Your responses seem designed to simply denigrate and anger. That’s because you like to win arguments by pissing off the opposition. Straight out of the Trump playbook. This appears to be because you don’t have any proof or evidence on your side of the debate.

I’ve already admitted that I don’t want Biden or Trump as the candidates. I will also admit that Biden is having some obvious age related health issues. I also will say that these videos that everyone is talking about are designed to fool the viewers into believing that Biden is a doddering idiot which people on both sides of the aisle will tell you is just not true.

As far as #15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

One can exhibit cult like behaviors without being in a cult or having a mental or physical condition. If you really think I am breaking rules then feel free to flag my posts.

PS. Calling someone a lefty and implying they have marching orders is tantamount to saying I’m in a cult.

LMFAO I love how you like to spin things but at the end of the day you are exactly as I described. And if you think anyone really gives 2 shits about winning a debate on a silly hooker board then that speaks volumes. Honestly I could care less as I have exposed how hypocritical ways of those on the left. And trust me txdot-guy you are simply not worth any more of my time.
Old 06-18-2024, 08:19 PM   #45
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMFAO I love how you like to spin things but at the end of the day you are exactly as I described.
I’m glad you are so easily amused.

Quote:
And if you think anyone really gives 2 shits about winning a debate on a silly hooker board then that speaks volumes.
If you don’t want to debate the issues then why post in the political forum?

Quote:
Honestly I could care less as I have exposed how hypocritical ways of those on the left. And trust me txdot-guy you are simply not worth any more of my time.
The supposed “left” can be as hypocritical as anyone else. The trick is to prove it which you haven’t done. I’m capable of taking criticism. I’ve done so publicly. Are you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women