Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2015, 12:00 PM   #31
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
A professional provider should have the ability to make her client FEEL like a KING - No matter what he looks like.

Don't fear - You don't have to be a Brad Pitt to hobby - Just be respectful and polite.

Oh i always am BSB. I always try to make the provider feel comfortable when we see each other for the first time. I understand how this all works and because im a tall person i dont want to intimidate anyone. im as gentle as a kitten for someone my size. I'm always respectful and kind, now i do make jokes about myself or maybe somthing more perverted but when im doing that it means im getting comfortable with someone.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:26 PM   #32
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01 View Post
How do you feel when you open the door and he looks like this guy?

Is it extremely difficult to get through the session? If so, has it become easier over time? Is it difficult to get around the fat rolls to give him a blowjob... Anyone have any funny stories that they would like to share?
I recognize the picture, his nephew is a famous prank reality star. He has been on his show many times.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 07:38 PM   #33
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I recognize the picture, his nephew is a famous prank reality star. He has been on his show many times.
yeah this is Bam Margeras uncle. think this is his mug shot from when he was arrested for trying to have sex with a 17 yearold girl.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:19 PM   #34
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
A professional provider should have the ability to make her client FEEL like a KING - No matter what he looks like.

Don't fear - You don't have to be a Brad Pitt to hobby - Just be respectful and polite.
Damn BSB just wanted to give a quick Hell Yeah! I am still thinking about our time together!
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 09:53 AM   #35
dookie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
yeah this is Bam Margeras uncle. think this is his mug shot from when he was arrested for trying to have sex with a 17 yearold girl.
Actually he goes by "Don Vito" and is in prison for publicly groping 12 year old girls at an autograph session. Bam Margera's uncle. He got 10 years. He has been in prison for 7 and 1/2 years now.
dookie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:05 AM   #36
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

It's kind of strange how you might have amazing chemistry with someone that you might not even look twice at if he were walking down the street.
Have you ever heard the saying that a woman feels sexiest not when YOU look your best but when she feels like SHE looks her best...
For me that's very true. I love men that make me feel sexy with nice compliments, being a gentleman and making me feel liked and appreciated... When you are those things then you'll get the very best me that you can get. No matter what you look like.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:48 AM   #37
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

OP- it doesn't bother me at all. Honestly, he (god I wish I could remember his name I used to watch the show) isn't even that bad. I mean, child diddling aside and all... :-/

But yeah, looks aren't what's important to me. What is, is whether or not you can make me laugh. When you slide your hands around my waist, do they feel confident they belong there? When I am reeeally going to town on you, will you let me know you appreciate it, or will you lay there like this whole thing is just a total but "meh, whatever" surprise?

I want a man who can make me feel good by being with him too. While popular belief says that means he has to look like X, talk like Y, and perform like Z, that's not me. I would much rather someone come through the door ready to have fun and ready to make a connection any day than have any of the other, frivolous "stuff".
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:51 AM   #38
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
It's kind of strange how you might have amazing chemistry with someone that you might not even look twice at if he were walking down the street.
Have you ever heard the saying that a woman feels sexiest not when YOU look your best but when she feels like SHE looks her best...
For me that's very true. I love men that make me feel sexy with nice compliments, being a gentleman and making me feel liked and appreciated... When you are those things then you'll get the very best me that you can get. No matter what you look like.
Exactly! A few "damn baby!"s and "holy Jesus!"s will go much farther for a lady than any dress or makeup or Channing Tatum double ever will ;-)
Old 03-16-2015, 07:47 PM   #39
jamiejo
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

User ID: 39578
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatercheater View Post
C'mon girl!
I am very confident of my looks, my body, and my sexual skills.
Confident that you:
WILL put on your game face when you see me
WILL make sure that all positions do not have my fat ass on top
WILL be laughing with your face in the pillow as I pound away in doggie with my shorty

And I have swag! That look on your face as I'm leaving? I'll pretend it's not because I'm leaving, but because I just gave you the best sex you've experienced! I'll be tellin everbody how I made you give up the big O ten times. My story will include gagging and how you remarked that I was better than the rest. Yeppers I'll be chest thumpin and all that.

Confidence baby!'
Yeah baby! That's what I'm talkin bout!!
Do the Damn thang!
You're already sexy to me with that hot ass sense of humor. Very attractive!
jamiejo is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:23 PM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
How would this go, "Hey hot stuff, let's take a peek at that taint."?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:50 PM   #41
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01 View Post
How do you feel when you open the door and he looks like this guy?

Is it extremely difficult to get through the session? If so, has it become easier over time? Is it difficult to get around the fat rolls to give him a blowjob... Anyone have any funny stories that they would like to share?
I've had my share of clients who looked pretty close to that (not so mughshot-y tho).

I say hello .... give him a big hug and kiss and so on as usual. During screening I always ask for a physical description....I like having a general idea of who I am meeting looks like. But no one (even that guy) is treated less than a king just because he's not ripped or hot like David Beckham. I'm certain he contacted me hoping for a professional and someone who knows what she's doing and damnit that's what he'll get. If he's a big man it won't be a surprise to me. It's not difficult for me anyways to have a session with someone who looks like that and I don't think of it as "getting through the session" ... if he's not a looker that's not a big deal at all. There's always something nice/appealing about a client I can focus on. More often than not guys who look like him are some of the sweetest clients you could meet ... in my experience anyways.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 02:16 AM   #42
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

The bj is easily done if he just lays down. For the rest I'd rather be on top, otherwise it would make for the funny story you're asking for. Plus size ladies on here and they get guys to see them. So just because a guy is big doesn't mean he is unlovable. I'd kiss all the rolls lol. Yup.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 03:03 AM   #43
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I've had my share of clients who looked pretty close to that (not so mughshot-y tho).

I say hello .... give him a big hug and kiss and so on as usual. During screening I always ask for a physical description....I like having a general idea of who I am meeting looks like. But no one (even that guy) is treated less than a king just because he's not ripped or hot like David Beckham. I'm certain he contacted me hoping for a professional and someone who knows what she's doing and damnit that's what he'll get. If he's a big man it won't be a surprise to me. It's not difficult for me anyways to have a session with someone who looks like that and I don't think of it as "getting through the session" ... if he's not a looker that's not a big deal at all. There's always something nice/appealing about a client I can focus on. More often than not guys who look like him are some of the sweetest clients you could meet ... in my experience anyways.

that explains it then, guess with the fat guys we are so ashamed we try to do anything to be nice to make you girls comfortable. i know im no sexy stud so i try to make yall laugh and be as kind as possible.

I find it amuseing that it seems guys with money can be cheap and fat guys can be the sweetest clients for yall.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:39 AM   #44
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
that explains it then, guess with the fat guys we are so ashamed we try to do anything to be nice to make you girls comfortable. i know im no sexy stud so i try to make yall laugh and be as kind as possible.

I find it amuseing that it seems guys with money can be cheap and fat guys can be the sweetest clients for yall.
I like to think it's because they aren't used to being treated as kindly, so they know better than most how to treat others that way.

The guy who's used to having "it all"? The money, the cars, the looks, the babes? "It all" probably means less to him, and we ladies aren't big on hanging out with jaded people either.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:54 PM   #45
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze View Post
I like to think it's because they aren't used to being treated as kindly, so they know better than most how to treat others that way.

The guy who's used to having "it all"? The money, the cars, the looks, the babes? "It all" probably means less to him, and we ladies aren't big on hanging out with jaded people either.
some of my faith in humanity RESTORED.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women