Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42319
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36736
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2014, 04:33 PM   #31
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Karla, you're hot!
808177 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:34 PM   #32
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808177 View Post
Karla, you're hot!
Hehe, thanks sweetie.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:08 PM   #33
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'd do what Pantera suggests and 'walk on home'. Especially if it was in the middle of meeting them. Old Yeller and CK nailed it. Times agreed upon and first contacts...especially for meeting for the first time....are like grizzly bears, you just don't mess with them.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:41 PM   #34
Guest092514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 48

I'd say Goodbye. There are plenty of ladies who are not deceptive AND beautiful
Guest092514 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:20 PM   #35
Klittylicker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I forget the terminology.....perhaps it is like when insurance companies raise their rates to get certain folks off their rolls..... Instead of coming out and kicking you off (declining services) they let you make the choice after raising the rates or renewals to astronomical heights (your choice not theirs).... Perhaps that is how they try to save face..... I reckon
Klittylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #36
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I thought only whispers started threads like this! Now surprisingly although slowly it seems others are at least partially using his methods.
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I don't really understand what the issue is here. If that is how she conducts business then it's up to us men to decide whether or not we would like to participate. It seems like OP has an agenda to me.

FREE WILL!
808177 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:12 PM   #38
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
Why would a lady even advertise hour rates if she didn't do them? Just start out by saying something like "I don't do appointments under 3 hours" kinda like those of us that don't do BNG, quickie or 30 minute dates... That is stupid to me... Ya know, opinions and all... Some guys don't need long to get what they are seeking and some guys like to chit chat, go out to eat, get a little sexy lap dance or um, hehe take a nap with a lovely lady while caressing her... Oh, Hi canyonman!! It is rare when those multi-hour appointments consist of constant intercourse... Hell, there's no way I could do that... I don't wanna be sore down there!!

I think low volume is a girl who may only see 1-2 guys a week... Or even less... That is just my opinion... Some would see that as "high volume" I think some people even consider a girl low volume if they only see one guy a day. So... To each his (Or her!!) own... Whatever works for you and whatever you are comfortable with.
Let's not forget many of us like a "Nikki White" strip tease or pole dance. That's where the provider doesn't do it the hobbyist does!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:33 PM   #39
Bigandbad1959
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I don't understand the issue. Ladies can set their rates, minimums, limitations, etc., and we can take it or leave it so long as we know about it. I personally don't make appointments with ladies that I would not want to spend at least two hours with. If I were looking for a bargain, I would go to Walmart.
Bigandbad1959 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:01 PM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
So, everyone loves an extended visit, right?

What if a girl (who claimed to be low volume) made herself seem exclusive like does'nt "work" much,

You obviously think otherwise!
but when you finally got that coveted appointment, although none of her profiles state it-
she informs you you HAVE to do a multiple hour session to book with her.
What to do you?
You say YES or no... pretty simple! Great fucking thread!

Quote:
Great question!

Yes! I dont mean like a lady trying to rob or upsell anyone at the actual appointment...Im talking about a ladys whos figured out the only way she'd ever make money is by hyping herself up as super low volume, so many men desire seeing her. Then after communicating with her here, finally you get that appointment who've wanted so long! But then she says...
I only offer multiple hour engagements, you must book multiple hours to spend time with me.

What do you do? Its understandable to be so excited to just go ahead and do it! Or screw that, who does she think she is? Its an elaborate scam right? What would YOU think or do?
Is this a fucking joke? I'll try again.... YOU SAY YES OR NO!

Quote:
No Nikki, apparently getting fucked silly for hours on each at each appointment is NOT bad, that makes a girl low volume...right?!?

I know one thing- THAT makes my 2 appointments a day really not seem like such of a big deal now, IJS!

Nikki White is high volume... great I'll alert the media.

Quote:

Right, totally fair!

Do you think thats something the provider should have disclosed first?

Before making you jump through hoops with screening and taking much time.
Do you feel maybe she should have that on her profile somewhere?
Do you feel like its an automatic upsell when as soon as its time to set appointment she lets you know the only way your playing is you HAVE to pay for several hours. She's low volume so thats what you have to do to see her.
Is that wrong? Would you right away feel like you were being scammed basically?
Why would you care how another provider does business?!

Quote:
Well then FootLong,
you are definitely right on the deception part!
You were probably one of the many who passed on her game!

What if it was on of SA's Top & Favorite ladies?
(okay well she was like 2 years ago, she's a bit worn now, gained weight
and way less desired than before- she's still straggling around because she
has'nt made enough to pay for anything with scamming lol)
Now your showing your real colors. You have someone in mind. Perhaps someone who paid you a visit in the Austin thread you opened and had closed? Lets see shall we...

Quote:
"Forced" was an exaggeration, I guess "tricked" would be better.

And Im speaking more on a lady who requires multiple hour meetings, not just 90 minutes.
Do you think she should have that listed under rates, not just $xxx/Hr?

If you had been going back and forth, emailing, flirting..trying to connect, then when its time,
sometimes months or weeks later of talking, at the last minute she lets you know it Has to be multi-hour,
Im sure theres got to be a few guys who (understandably) who Would be like-
fuck it I'll do 2 hours, Ive been wanting to meet her a long time.

But I see Just as many, obviously more, are quick to dismiss the proposition and the idea of meeting such a lady all together!
Nothing new here!

Quote:
Karla, the fact YOU of all people have the balls to chime in, well
IS GOD DAMN FUCKING HILARIOUS

So then your saying now, thats NOT something YOU would ever do, right?
You've never told Gentlemen that?

(Thanks for the PM's Gents, now its getting interesting!)
So it is Karla your talking about! And you started this thread because Karla told you how she felt? You know you are a lot worse off than I thought you were.

Quote:
*Bottom line Gentlemen, its been brought to your attention!*

If any girl tries this one on you,
DONT fall for it. Its just game

To those its been done to- now you know.
Do you even read what you post? WTF?

Quote:
All that talk, then YOU admit you've done that?

Things that make you go Hmmmm...
LOL I say that EVERY time I read one of your posts!

Quote:

Nothing Babe, nothing at all

I've rested my case.
Probably ruined a few's money strategy.

Rest your case? All you have done is embarrass yourself again.

As much as I love to debate-
Other things in life are calling now.
Everyone have a great day!
Yeah I like to take a shit before I get on the board not while I'm busy posting.

Lets recap: Karla is...she's a bit worn now, gained weight, way less desired and she's still straggling around because she
hasn't made enough to pay for anything with scamming.

I'm just curious Candi do you feel better about yourself? Quick have the MODS close this thread like you did in Austin. Well Candi I've seen Karla gets pissed before your in for a lot of fun.

Karla be gentle for she knows not what she has done! Please warn her, if the two if you get into a pissing match, that your in it for the LONG HAUL not the Look At Me, Look At Me I have to go because my head hurts quick argument.

For those of you that want to read yet another one of Candi's thought provoking threADS...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1008504
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:04 PM   #41
Texas Playboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default multi-hour appointments

My experience is the ladies who do mostly 2 and 3 hour sessions (and up) are much better able to pull off a believable girlfriend experience, and we both enjoy time spent together as a result.

But if they price the second and third hour the same as the first hour, it's not realistic. I'm not 24 anymore .... the vast majority of a 3 hour session is going to be spent relaxing, drinking wine, snuggling, etc. Not jackhammering. The best providers completely get this and therefore they see a "bargain-priced" 3 hour session to be far more fun and far less taxing on their anatomy than 3 one-hour sessions with three different hobbyists.

I remember Tracey Pitts (in Houston) when she got started a few years ago .... minimum ante was $$$$$ but for that you got three hours of her undivided attention. Of course later she was able to raise her price into the HDH world but she grandfathered a bunch of her friends.

Of course, truth in advertising should always be the rule.
Texas Playboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:07 PM   #42
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Thats what Id say......

Not saying I have never done or will never do multi hour but if thats the case then she should advertise as such and not try to bullshit anybody
BoomShakaLaka is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #43
Desperado
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I've seen Karla gets pissed before your in for a lot of fun.

geez.... Sorry, that was a lot of backspacing.

Anyway, I've only met Karla once in a public setting, and I would have to say that she's a sexy little minx I would not intentionally get into a tango with....

And I mean that in a good way Karla, please don't hurt me
Desperado is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:58 PM   #44
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Pettiness is ugly, no matter what color it's written in.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:57 PM   #45
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm.... Whether you see 2 guys a day or 2 guys a month, you're still a "hooker" it's the same you're doing the same shit

Also, as far as I know , when a guy books multi-hour, well of course he wants to fuck, suck and get his verga y wevos rubbed and played with as much as he can! Chit chat and take naps my ass, what is this? Christianmingle.com?? I don't buy it.
Novatx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women