Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70657
biomed162216
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453198
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48317
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37167
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

But as noted in the article: "It has only a regional impact".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, at least we know that an activist group opposed to the pipeline would be objective. I stand corrected. When a group opposed to a pipeline makes up stories about that pipeline, they must be believed.

I'll bet that if I find an activist group in favor of the pipeline, they will post "facts" showing how it is good for us.

Damn. I grow weary of your stupidity. Come back when you become adults.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, at least we know that an activist group opposed to the pipeline would be objective. I stand corrected. When a group opposed to a pipeline makes up stories about that pipeline, they must be believed.

I'll bet that if I find an activist group in favor of the pipeline, they will post "facts" showing how it is good for us.

more COF?

http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/22/news...line/index.htm
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #34
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Thank you CJ7..

Again I don't think it will matter what links or what facts you put before some they simply live in a bubble and you cannot get through.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #35
CJ7
Valued Poster

COF's forte' is business

ROTFLMTAO
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's a bubble called reality. Try it sometime. You can also find it under "reasonableness" and "sanity". Google the terms, you might find it interesting.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's a bubble called reality. Try it sometime. You can also find it under "reasonableness" and "sanity". Google the terms, you might find it interesting.

ok, thanks ... thats really putting the moot pipeline in a much better light, not to mention totally debunking the article/s
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #38
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

How many of you are old enough to remember the big "oil crunch" of the early '70's.

All of the major oil producers, and the major oil companies, showed that all they had to do was turn the spigot down just a little, and total mayhem occurs.

We cannot drill our way to $2.00 a gallon gas, but we can drill our way to energy independence.

But then, I suppose that even depends on which "expert" you beleive. Heck, back in President Carters term, he was convinced that we were just about to run out of natural gas. Untill it was found out he was simply listenning to the wrong "experts".

I heard news reports even today that if the USA deveopled all of it's petroleum recourses, we have enough to last 200 years. Of course, what the report does not quite clarify is much of this oil is much more difficult to access than by simply punching a hole in the ground. That means that yes, we do have a shit load of oil, just not a shit load of cheap oil.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

there you have it Jackie

sure we have oil and gas, far more offshore than onshore, none of it is cheap by any means ... refining the large amounts is another thing.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
How many of you are old enough to remember the big "oil crunch" of the early '70's.

All of the major oil producers, and the major oil companies, showed that all they had to do was turn the spigot down just a little, and total mayhem occurs.

We cannot drill our way to $2.00 a gallon gas, but we can drill our way to energy independence.

But then, I suppose that even depends on which "expert" you beleive. Heck, back in President Carters term, he was convinced that we were just about to run out of natural gas. Untill it was found out he was simply listenning to the wrong "experts".

I heard news reports even today that if the USA deveopled all of it's petroleum recourses, we have enough to last 200 years. Of course, what the report does not quite clarify is much of this oil is much more difficult to access than by simply punching a hole in the ground. That means that yes, we do have a shit load of oil, just not a shit load of cheap oil.
+1

Either drill, or let Odumbo twiddle his thumbs and blame it all on Bush. Doing nothing, as Odumbo is doing, is stupid and irresponsible leadership.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #41
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Don't get me wrong, I think we should develop every source of fossil fuel we have. Oil, Natural Gas, Coal, everything. We have the technology to do it right, and to do it clean, and to do it green.

In a round about way, I am in the oil business. Most people do not have a clue what it takes to develop oil fields in shale, in deep hard rock, and in 500+ feet of water. They are so used to seeing the oil fields in Saudi Arabia where a bunch of Jed Clampetts can just dig a hole and hit a gusher.

This is hard, expensive work. But America is up to the task, if we can just get the panderring polititians to let Americans do what they do best.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

To paraphrase: "I didn't read it on an anarchist website, so it can't be true".

Quote:
"Doofe" will anxiously await your response.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #43
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

is this what you do it real life, IB? policatal cartoons
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:27 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
is this what you do it real life, IB? policatal cartoons
+1

Old 03-23-2012, 01:38 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default GOP challenges Obama on Keystone XL

The Republican-led House Energy and Commerce Committee said the southern leg of Keystone XL is moving forward in spite of the president.

"President Obama believes he can take credit for approving Keystone XL's southern leg, but he does not control this segment's permitting process," the committee said in a statement.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women