Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42319
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36736
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2022, 03:30 PM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Nobody ever accused libs of being classy.
Libs are disgusting and vile. We see examples of this all the time, both from DC like this ridiculous special counsel being appointed, to everyday life
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 11:53 AM   #32
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Well, whenever he does pass, his family should bury him in a secret location since I hear there are 80 million voters who would love to shit on his final resting place.

The mound of shit alone would be able to fill Mar-A-Lago 5 x over.
Lol. They could eliminate the national debt by charging $20 a pop (or a poop).
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 06:21 AM   #33
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. They could eliminate the national debt by charging $20 a pop (or a poop).
Same goes for Biden and Obama, we could be trillions in the black, no pun intended. If you toss in Michele Obama, Pelosi and AOC we would have a financial windfall like the nation has never seen!
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 09:10 AM   #34
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Lol...you guys really think the level of contempt for the Dems like Biden Pelosi or Obama is even a 10th of that ppl have for Trump? Id think that you were way out of touch with reality.

Those folks may not have fanfare but they certainly weren't as polarizing and divisive as Trump. That's what libs hate about him. Families have been emotionally split apart by his negative / derogatory splitting of the country by ideology. ....

"The likes of which have never been seen before".. (Typical Trump add on line to intonate Bigly importance, when none was there.

Being classy has nothing to do with wanting him to just go away. It's really quite simple, Ppl are sick of the damage he's caused by his rhetoric and posturing of party and self over country and unity.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 09:21 AM   #35
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Libs are disgusting and vile. We see examples of this all the time, both from DC like this ridiculous special counsel being appointed, to everyday life
Cuntservatives are the epitome of bottom feeders who are greedy self absorbed clowns who are more interested in keeping anything others own for themselves, and telling you what you can do with your body or stupid shit like CRT is being taught in school.

Their understanding of economics is pathetic and they are all in on any conspiracy theories that help deflect the truth that the party they love, has no ideas, no direction, or sense of providing services to the people who pay taxes to run this country.

Fucking cucks every fucking one of them. A party of two faced, gun toters who think the the country was only safe when voting was done by paper ballots and abortions were don't in an alleyway in the ghetto.

Wake up..50 yrs have come and go and you're still mentally stuck in your dad's wingtips. I guess it's super-classy to have a news channel ginning-up an audience by showing ppl saying "Let's go Brandon" and Fuck Joe Biden in unison. GOPers are super classy indeed.
Old 11-27-2022, 12:40 PM   #36
tommy156
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Same goes for Biden and Obama, we could be trillions in the black, no pun intended. If you toss in Michele Obama, Pelosi and AOC we would have a financial windfall like the nation has never seen!
Bullshit. None of those proud Democrats ever tried to overturn the results of a free and fair election, or prevent the peaceful transfer of power. That said, no Republican ever had either... before your cult leader, trump, did. You people have no clue how big and historic the deserved hatred is for that traitor. History will prove his name to be synonymous with treason and profound weakness.
Old 11-27-2022, 01:15 PM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Indeed - but the crazy ass libs will deny this basic fact, just like they put these false labels on people

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 07:49 AM   #38
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Crazy liberals don’t know they are crazy liberals anymore.
Men can have babies
Women can have dicks
The most divisive politicians of our generation aren’t divisive
If you aren’t vaccinated you will die very soon
Fetterman is brilliant

I am glad I took the steps to be set up for life a long time ago in a way the grubby Democrats cannot effect much.

Good news is Republicans control the house and the Supreme Court so not much is happening in the next 2 years except some public investigations the libs will certainly label as fake news.
Old 11-28-2022, 08:40 AM   #39
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Amish-You saying that you didn't think Trump was divisive?

Overtly and abundantly outrightly divisive? The message of fuck you and fuck your feelings was not that long ago.

At the end of any day, presidents are to represent all of us, not just some, and fuck all off to the rest. I realize that messaging is only a part of policy, but his messaging was not only crass and intentionally confrontational. That's why he was so polarizing. The art of Reagan was that he could do the same policy but he never made one side ostracized by intent or language. When the GOP statesmen like Marsha Blackburn calls a reporter a hack, just cause Trump doesn't like CNN or any other mainstream news, and even SENATOR'S follow suit, the civility of the working relationship that presidents and the press got so severely damaged that it all points back to the tone set from the top.

The tone was a Steve Bannon invention, take no prisoners, and scorched earth policy or rhetoric when demonizing the other side. That's the legacy of the 45 Admin.

That's not how American Politics has / was set up to operate. When transitions of power happen, when they happen, there needs to be peace and civility for the sake of the republic. Not just for Republicans but all Americans.

All Trump did was split the country further apart. As to the investigations etc...I've said my thoughts on what I see as an outcome - nothing, lots of nothing.
Old 11-28-2022, 09:32 AM   #40
tommy156
Premium Access

trump was easily the most divisive public figure in my lifetime. Friends and family alike - everything is different now for tens of millions of Americans.

I've personally lost respect for so many people who cannot free themselves from his cult. They've traded facts and objective truth for how trump makes them feel. Turns out the "fuck your feelings" crowd is actually full of their own feelings, and can no longer concede to reality. That is profoundly sad and pathetic.
Old 11-28-2022, 01:40 PM   #41
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amish-You saying that you didn't think Trump was divisive?

Overtly and abundantly outrightly divisive? The message of fuck you and fuck your feelings was not that long ago.
Not at all Eye, I completely agree that he was everything you say in the above text I quoted 100%.

My point being that Obama was just as divisive, same fuck you and fuck your ideas, just with a far more statesmanlike delivery. Obama is a gifted speaker, the kind that can say fuck you with a smile. Trump is like a riled up drunk uncle, but to his audience he was exactly what the right wanted to hear after 8 years of Obamas polite fuck you’s. He was a response to “elections have consequences”. Couple that with he ran against a truly horrible unlikeable candidate in Hillary and he won. I will speculate that had Hillary ran 2 years ago Trump would be POTUS now.

Biden unfortunately spent too much time with Obama, he learned the fuck you attitude, but lacks Obama’s intellect and speaking talent. Not to mention he is senile.

We as a country are IMO at a point that a Reagan or Bill Clinton type that wants to somehow work together won’t win the primary, if you can’t win the primary you can’t win the Presidency in our 2 party system.

Who will the Dems run in 2024? Kamala? Not much of a candidate, her best attribute is her race/gender.

Who will the Republicans pick? Trump? He has a large angry base ready to campaign and vote. Rubio? That didn’t work last time, not enough Hispanics in the Republican party to make a difference in the primary. Ben Carson? His most electable attribute is his race.

My guess is our next POTUS, whoever it may be won’t be any kind of a unifier or healer, just another divisive idiot. I personally hope its a Republican so my bank account doesn’t scream in pain like the crazy libs who screamed at the sky when Trump won.
Old 11-28-2022, 04:30 PM   #42
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Come on, how does a senile pants shitting, and politically weak president represent us, especially to the world?

It makes us look like a senile, pants shitting country, is what it does.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 04:31 PM   #43
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I mean, the Whitehouse had the Smarts to keep Roosevelt out of wheelchair pics, Biden and "Word Salad" Kamala, get prominent and embarrassingly put out there again and again.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 07:09 PM   #44
eyecu2
Valued Poster

I do love you guys! I laugh at most of the snarky parts and snicker at the political ones...even when being targeted.
I can certainly agree we need a more formidable image in the role of POTUS.

Maybe 2024 will be much better than it looks right now.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:02 AM   #45
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do love you guys! I laugh at most of the snarky parts and snicker at the political ones...even when being targeted.
I can certainly agree we need a more formidable image in the role of POTUS.

Maybe 2024 will be much better than it looks right now.
The happiest people on a hooker board are the ones who care the least

And amen on 2024!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women