Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2014, 10:25 AM   #31
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

ANY post by OBSG is drama filled as if he is not starting the drama, he is stirring the pot, just look at his posts, especially when he posts under me and thread hijacks and calls me names from left field. But keeping with the subject of this drama thread of which OBSG is the OP, imagine that, you basically prepaid for a session (dumb move to begin with), and then she changed her mind and offered your money back, then you refused wanting a session. I agree with Lucas in this thread that carla sweets does not want to see you at all, much less for a GFE session OBSG, and it looks like she has seen you for a previous session before all this and did not want to see you again for her reasons. There are plenty of providers out there, maybe choose one that has not seen you yet!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #32
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

A fool and his money are soon parted.
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:01 PM   #33
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

OK, Carla, Then why did you agree to a makeup session when I offered that instead of taking a refund? Why have you many times said you would do it but keep breaking appointments or delaying? Why did you agree to a longer session as compensation for not getting the appointment when I should have? Remember standing at my car window before I left? When you changed your mind later, I did not argue. I really don't think asking for a little extra to make up for spending 3 hours, over $200 to help you out, then having to spend another 3 hours or so to get what I paid you for was much to ask. But, I did not argue when you changed your mind about doing it.

I have respected your personal space but maybe I need to put it all out there.

You contacted me the night before that you needed my help with something important. And would I like a session? You had to pawn your TV to get $100 to pay your electric bill or it would be turned off. I offered to help. I also made it quite clear if I was going to drive that far, I wanted a session. So old gullible me shows up the next day, money in hand. You had to go pay that electric bill right then before a session. OK, sounds legit. While paying the bill, you get a notice the power was already turned off. But it would be back on shortly. Lets do some other errands in the mean time. OK, this fish is already hooked, just need to play him a bit so he does not slip off. Time passes, still no electrical. When I push that time is running out, "You wanted a session? I did not know you wanted a session. Oh, my mom is coming over to do laundry, We can't today." Hmm, mom is coming over to do laundry with no power? OK.

I drop you off. We agree to a make up session soon. I indicate I want a longer session since I was going to have to come back. You agreed. Over the next 2 weeks, I try to set something up. Nope. Always some excuse. Then after 2 weeks I let you know I am pissed, and have not posted anything because I was waiting for you to make up the session. Oh, I am pregnant and my land lord is going to kick me out at the end of the month and I have no place for me and my family to go. I have too much going on to see you right now

Oh and that offer for the refund? Not that day when you failed to deliver. Not when you kept breaking appointments or delaying. Nope. Only after I let you know I was pissed and was considering positing here. Well, a pregnant woman with kids about to be kicked to the street? Oh yea, I am a heartless SOB who's going to spend almost 2 hours driving to get back money from you when your about to be homeless. And the comment about you did not have time to give me a free session. FREE?? I already paid for it

Nope, the fish is still hooked. You agree to a session rather than a refund. But it needed to be soon as you were about to be homeless. So more delays, more too busy, but your going to see me, oh yes, just trust you.

No, enough is enough. I could care less about the money. I paid for services I never got. I trusteed you to keep your word and make things right. I allowed you to delay and delay and delay.

Other than pregnant, which I kept to myself as you asked, was any of the rest true? Or did you just see a sucker on the line?

You took my money, time, and generosity, and I got squat for it. You are a liar and a thief. I was an idiot, I know, for believing a word you said. I accept you played me and did it well. Well, you go right ahead and keep at your games. No wonder your having to run adds at $150 to get anyone to see you.

You offered a refund. I want it just on principles. Do you have an honest bone in your body? Will you at least keep your word on that? I, at least, will be honest enough to post you did give me my money back. If you have that much honesty left.

I tried to keep this civil. To keep it from being a Bash Carla thread. Well, go for it. You want drama and mud slinging? I can do that.

And the best quote from the whole thing? "You make me too sore because your so big" ROFLMAO
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:41 PM   #34
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

You've got to know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away!!!
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:50 PM   #35
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistraight69 View Post
You've got to know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away!!!
And she knew when to run!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:54 PM   #36
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I seem to remember old Chuck Conners was gay, so anything Lucas says means nothing to me
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:55 PM   #37
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I believe every single word that OBSG typed about this situation. Meeting Carla was the WORST hobby experience I've had in 13 years and that was only seeing her for 10 minutes. Of course that 10 minutes cost me 100 bucks. Anytime one of these threads come up about her I like to remind people of my experience with her. She was the reason I retired from the hobby (retirement only lasted 45 minutes lol).

I'm glad you posted this experience with her. I wish every upsell and ripoff she does would be posted for the community to see.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=844410&highlight=

On a more general note. I've prepaid for sessions, I've given money up front, I've sent some money on a vanilla reload card. So far I haven't gotten bitten by it. If I do then I do and I'll get over it. I've done it to help out and I do it because it makes me feel good. I choose to trust people and I like to think that the providers I choose to see are trustworthy. With Carla's upselling history which has been pretty well documented there is no way in hell I would give her a penny up front for anything (even a 5 second hug).
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:00 PM   #38
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
And Lucious McCain, most of the time we don't give a fuck about your opinions, and this is another one...How 'bout you pay for some pussy once and tell us about it?
That may be the single funniest attempt at shit talking that I have ever heard or read in my life. Making fun of a guy for NOT paying for pussy. Manslut is a stud because he can't get laid without paying for it.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #39
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer View Post
I seem to remember old Chuck Conners was gay, so anything Lucas says means nothing to me
I don't know what to say about that, but nice avatar.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:22 PM   #40
carla_sweets
Sheknowswhatshesdoing

User ID: 96637
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

get him a wamburger and some french cries please
carla_sweets is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:29 PM   #41
carla_sweets
Sheknowswhatshesdoing

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and mr. L.A i think you should stop responding to all of my negative post before i let the public know why you are REALLY upset with me.. exactly which fetish you wanted that wasnt included in my special since we are putting it all out there SIR.... :mf r_lol::mfr_l ol: :mf r_lol::mfr_l ol: :mf r_lol::mfr_l ol:
Old 11-04-2014, 02:29 PM   #42
carla_sweets
Sheknowswhatshesdoing

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OBSG... bottom line your refund was offered you declined end of story
Old 11-04-2014, 02:38 PM   #43
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by carla_sweets View Post
and mr. L.A i think you should stop responding to all of my negative post before i let the public know why you are REALLY upset with me.. exactly which fetish you wanted that wasnt included in my special since we are putting it all out there SIR

LMAO...put it out there? I have a foot fetish and wanted to be restrained with my hands behind my back or tied to the bed. There...my big fetish secret is out. If there is something else let me know...I still have the PM saved from 9/11/2013 so I know exactly what I asked for and that you said you were excited to try.

So after we agreed on the session and activities based on the AD you had just posted when I get there and get undressed you tried to upsell me $70 TO TIE MY HANDS BEHIND MY BACK!!!

And instead of working with me to find a compromise you told me to go get more money. When I said that was all I brought you told me to go to an ATM. When I told you I couldn't have an ATM withdrawal showing I was in Dallas you told me to have a good day over and over until I left. I was there at your extended stay residence so it's not like you got a room and spent the money...it was where you were living.
So instead of working with me when I told you that's really all I had and it was based on the ad you posted you gave me back 80 and kept 100 for nothing.

Not for one minute would I believe you'd give OBSG his money back. Well you might now since you mentioned it but I don't think I'd hold my breath.

You ARE a liar and a thief.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:46 PM   #44
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
ANY post by OBSG is drama filled as if he is not starting the drama, he is stirring the pot, just look at his posts, especially when he posts under me and thread hijacks and calls me names from left field. But keeping with the subject of this drama thread of which OBSG is the OP, imagine that, you basically prepaid for a session (dumb move to begin with), and then she changed her mind and offered your money back, then you refused wanting a session. I agree with Lucas in this thread that carla sweets does not want to see you at all, much less for a GFE session OBSG, and it looks like she has seen you for a previous session before all this and did not want to see you again for her reasons. There are plenty of providers out there, maybe choose one that has not seen you yet!
Really,? Bigdog0311 is going to comment? Really? The creater of more drama than just about anyone. The master of fake reviews? Oh yeah David, tell us what you think.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:54 PM   #45
ampcramp
BANNED

Hey Carla ... Can I get OBSG's session?
ampcramp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women