Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2014, 05:06 AM   #31
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Integrity?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You DO know where you posted this question....right???
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 05:29 AM   #32
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
Integrity does not mean you don't fuck up once and a while...
But it does mean when you do fuck up, and you know it, you fix it.

What about the added consideration of this website's entertainment value? If there were not drama and arguments traffic would go down, I suspect. If the powers that be want scandal, bullshit and drama, are they not by definition low integrity, at least while they are performing their functions here?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:03 PM   #33
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You DO know where you posted this question....right???
you are the 2nd person in a day to ask me if I know where I am posting........ do I seem lost?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:13 PM   #34
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Austin, San Antonio and Killeen where members that know me and the subject matter have an opportunity to read and comment either publicly or privately.

the Community forums bring a perspective from people I know and hear from in a variety of ways over time.....

This National Forum however has many people I have never interacted with and I am interested in others take on the subject.

Is there a reason that matters to you more than the subject matter?
Doesn't matter more than the subject matter. Said my piece on that.

Guess you could call it a pet peeve of mine, seeing the same post over and over in different forums. To be honest, I'd like to hear all voices on the topic as well, but don't really want to have to visit a bunch of other forums just to keep up.

In the future, the better way might be to do the main forum, and then a small notice in the regionals to go visit that one. Of course, knowing some on this site, they'd still post replies to you pointer notice, but at least it would be a start.

Sort of like getting the same question from half a dozen folks when I'm trying to solve a company-wide IT issue, instead of them calling the help desk which is what they are supposed to do.

Plus it really made it seem like you might have a hidden agenda by spamming the posting far and wide, but I've gotten a sense over the last year that you have more integrity than that.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #35
Squirtin Kirstin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 133613
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If a member is writing positive but fake reviews to benefit a provider or writing negative reviews of a provider that he or his ATF wants slandered should it simply be accepted that we should not expect any better from a whore or monger?

If a provider has a MOD in her pocket running interference for her to the point of editing/removing information to keep the negative from coming up or weighing in to a review to slant a conversation while bumping her reviews in the process? It affects the ladies... but should we care?

More than one has brought up the adage that there is "no honor amongst thieves" and one here suggested he simply expects the worst and is happy to see people rise above it.

I've always believed in the "system" here.... I've tried to adhere to the guidelines and have made a big deal about when others did not. Especially when it had a negative effect on more than one person in the community......

Maybe the simple thing over all is to simply expect everyone to be corrupt, not care about anything that does not affect me or those close to me, simply be one of those people that knows the story and does not tell it and not care about the others getting hurt....

Yeah... Philosophical I guess.....

Note: the examples used above are not remotely on a level of some of the shit that could be told.... just used to illustrate the questions.....

We have all decided to engage in activities that, known by society in general, our peers, friends or families, would cost us our careers and families.......

Maybe we do not deserve any semblance of "fairness" from others here and should not expect there to be any integrity in the dealings with others.[/QUOTE]
______________________________ ______________________________

I tried to quote what she said up there!!!

I was wondering the same thing. I posted proof of a member threatening me he would write a bad review if I didn't give a free session. The Houston MODS said he didn't break any rules or guidelines. In the meantime, I am the one being punished. This was so bad my phone quit ringing and I'm not getting any PM's or texts at all. Does anyone look at us as human? Where is the integrity? I got used to being disrespected a year into this. Respect is no longer in my vocabulary, but how can they let a member ruin a girls name just because he didn't get what he wanted. I even posted the proof earlier. This is wrong!!! Good thread for this day!
For those of you that do still have a little integrity, keep doing what you do, stay positive and don't let the negative pull you down!!! If you don't love yourself, How can you expect anyone else to love you? On the other hand, If you love yourself too much, no one else will want to love you! Lol (I'm goofy, I know!) Just don't loose yourself in all this mess!!!
Squirtin Kirstin is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:59 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Kinda hard to have consensus on matters of subjectivity.

Just spill the beans on your real objective and spare us the build up. If I know you you will probably have a valid point.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #37
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Well, to tell you the truth....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
you are the 2nd person in a day to ask me if I know where I am posting........ do I seem lost?
...it kinda looks that way.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #38
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtin Kirstin View Post

I was wondering the same thing. I posted proof of a member threatening me he would write a bad review if... That Sucks! I hope this was an isolated incident!

...Does anyone look at us as human? Where is the integrity? I got used to being disrespected a year into this. "No one should ever get used to it!

For those of you that do still have a little integrity, keep doing what you do, stay positive and don't let the negative pull you down!!!

If you don't love yourself, How can you expect anyone else to love you? On the other hand, If you love yourself too much, no one else will want to love you! Lol (I'm goofy, I know!) Just don't loose yourself in all this mess!!!

This above everything else
I truly hate that some have had issues on this board; either with members or with the regional staff, but all in all it probably pales in comparison to what some in this profession have to deal with on a daily basis! Perspective can make all the difference in the world.

I'm not suggesting anyone turn a blind to what they feel is an injustice. Do what you can to address it, then decide how long you want to carry it around if you are unable to make a change. Chances are you are the one that it's holding down.

Sk, please do not feel like I'm trying to minimize what you went through. I'm really not. It seems you've been able to overcome the actions of 1 bad actor and didn't allow it to run you off. Glad You're still here.
roll_with_me is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:25 AM   #39
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
Doesn't matter more than the subject matter. Said my piece on that.

Guess you could call it a pet peeve of mine, seeing the same post over and over in different forums. To be honest, I'd like to hear all voices on the topic as well, but don't really want to have to visit a bunch of other forums just to keep up.

In the future, the better way might be to do the main forum, and then a small notice in the regionals to go visit that one. Of course, knowing some on this site, they'd still post replies to you pointer notice, but at least it would be a start.

Very good point however.. A LOT of people do not visit the main forum they stick to the region they are in or they do not venture out.. SAD BUT TRUE.
I did not start looking and contributing to the main board until a few years back after haveing a dinner with my Sweet Chica and my Dear Zodiac.. They basically said honey your a fool if you do not visit the main forum. And every since then I am hooked and so glad I did.. I met wonderful people and visited Indiana because someone saw me on the main forum.
I visit a lot of cities and it is impossible to work and read every forum however I try to stay up on post but some times its just to hard
I will post in the city and then put the link to it in the main forum to maybe get a little more traffic in the smaller forum....
I think posting it only in one city and only haveing people post in that city will make the smaller cities less active than they are... This is a great topic and to get some activity on the board in those cities. Yes a pain in the ass if you want to read every ones comments but for the greater good of the board IMHO
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:17 AM   #40
myfavhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Let’s say for a moment that what we do within the hobby is wrong, but so is speeding on the road. Yet we still do it. What if we speed to church? Is our expectation of good behavior in church forfeited?

We each do good and bad – human nature. We judge others by the balance between that good and bad. I am guessing that most on this board are on balance good and therefore there is a reasonable expectation of integrity.
myfavhobby is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:57 AM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Once again...integrity has nothing at all to do with right and wrong, or good and evil...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:31 AM   #42
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

seems like staff and mods on here have too little power to be honest.

I've seen guys take shots at them and nothing happens. every other forum out there you would be banned on the spot for that

this is definitely a board where people mod each other
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:15 PM   #43
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

The thing here is that the mods are players themselves. We all have our favorites-- clients and providers. There are times when members will try to take advantage of a mod b/c they think they know him or her. There are times as a mod where you are damn tempted to take advantage of your position-- be it banning, pointing members or trying to get a provider to see you for a very discounted rate (if any at all). I've known new girls who told me they would see me for free or at a ridiculously low rate. Obviously, they figure if a mod sees them then that is a golden ticket to credibility. It is hard to say no, but you have to have integrity and avoid the temptation. The bottom line is that as mods, we can't have the appearance of showing favoritism. If we play things straight, it lessens the possibility a member might try to take advantage of a staff member.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:25 PM   #44
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Integrity/honor in this community will always be slightly different than in another type of community. Whores and those who partake of their goods, are judged by the rest of society as " less than honorable". Those who judge often end up, not only partaking, but continuing to judge, none the less. Viscious cycles, bad habits. and societal, familial, or even religious ingrained beliefs are hard to imagine as not really reality, so many go along throughout their lives believing whole heartedly what they do in judging or assessing according to those beliefs, could be the only possible answer, and boy howdy if they don't spout it atcha as often as they can.

**Do what you do, in whatever community you have an attachment to, in good conscience and without the purpose or intent of harm, and maybe you'll sleep a little better?

I agree 1000% Such wise words!

We fail to understand that no man is without vice, and those who scream the loudest are the ones with the most to hide.

This mysterious unanimous voice for "society" doesn't seem to see honor and integrity in everything you do. It's hard to find integrity anywhere.

You will always have those who cause harm, who cheat and swindle and degrade, just because they have the power to, even in those venues/organizations/communities meant to uphold/establish the values of society.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:28 PM   #45
1eyedpitviper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

"I've been pondering the concepts of integrity, honesty, trust worthiness and morality in regards to members, staff and situations that exist within the community."

Integrity - A measure of a man or a woman's desire to tell the truth. I consider this a relative term. It applies to situations where the truth is something that can cause harm to another. I see no harm here.

Honesty - I refer you to number one. And I add, who made you the judge and jury of the meaning of anything that does not directly affect you. Are you somehow hurt by this or are you simply declaring yourself lord and savior? Or judge and jury. Either works. For many, they seem to be interchangeable.

Trust Worthiness - A term that applies only to the relationship between two people. Did you think you had jurisdiction here or is there some law on do I have to speak the truth that I am unaware of? Doubtful, considering I am me.

Morality - My favorite. Who owns it? You? Who decides. You? In my world you don't. In my world your are the poison.

I don't condone the idocy and stupidity that run through this or any other "FREE SITE". There are some real assholes but I will defend it and even them against the tyranny you represent.

Oh, by the way, I am a full blooded 22 year retired veteran.

Kiss my flag and Happy Veterans Day.
1eyedpitviper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women