Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2010, 01:44 AM   #31
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
i assume you were being sarcastic..??...
Well, kinda... I'm completely aware that ladies let things slip to clients occasionally...just like hobbiests do to girls with info from BCD...

But I guess I never thought that LE would have a direct link into Infoshare...or that any lady here would help them. Why would any girl help them?! They try to make our lives miserable...and the VP process is a little tougher to get through than that, isn't it? I thought you needed reviews from several well-known hobbiests to get approved for VP.

Conspiracy theories are making my head swim. Nap time.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:53 AM   #32
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
... and get out..do lunch with a provider..or hell..with a hobbyiest.. doing so with a provider will let you build some trust...
Lunch, ladies? Anything but sushi. Chan not trust those Japs since Pearl Harbor.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:35 AM   #33
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Conspiracy, theories, witch hunt... doesn't matter how you want to twist words. Everyone has the RIGHT to connect the dots when a person/persons is choosing to jeopardize our safety and well being. Fortunately AR is small and it won't take long to run the mole out of it's hole.

Chan,I was all for lunch until you axed sushi!!
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:09 AM   #34
SirLance Alot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:

as long as their have been "private" areas..there haved been people giving up info.. it sucks.. i don't get it or what there is to gain..i mean i do..but still..

my motto was.. never give info i wasn't comfy with MANY knowing... cuz most likely they would..

Gossip talk/ Backstabbing information telling/ paranoia has always been around... Dallas, 90201, Melrose Place, ER, Greys Anatomy, The Bachelor, and those damn Real Housewives of .... (pick your town)...

Point is...it has been going on, WILL be going on, we who take this "hobby" seriously just have to be smarter, stick together, and play harder - hang with those you know, and minimize new first timers (that goes both ways)..

That sayin - I love all you girls and your privacy, beauty and charm we serious hobbyists cherish!! Thanks!!
SirLance Alot is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:45 AM   #35
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance Alot View Post

Point is...it has been going on, WILL be going on, we who take this "hobby" seriously just have to be smarter, stick together, and play harder - hang with those you know, and minimize new first timers (that goes both ways)..

That sayin - I love all you girls and your privacy, beauty and charm we serious hobbyists cherish!! Thanks!!
Well said SirLance!

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:23 AM   #36
TechOne
Valued Poster

And the rest of us horndogs just have to stand on the sidelines? sounds like a dwindling society to me.

I am still wondering how one provider tells us the whole story and the other one just places a new ad and continues as if nothing happens. I am wondering if it's time to get a new phone.

And while we are discussing these matters...how does a client know when or when not to contact a provider after a bust. If the provider does not say anything, what do I ask to verify that she is available or not compromised?
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #37
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Most appreciate gentle rejection of presumptuous invitation. Perhaps compromise, cheeseburger at baitshop?
If mind should change, stipulation flexible, when gentleman invite, menu always choice of lady. The Japanese make good tea.
Please forgive meager attempt at humor, it is curse of fictional character. About sushi, not lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
Conspiracy, theories, witch hunt... doesn't matter how you want to twist words. Everyone has the RIGHT to connect the dots when a person/persons is choosing to jeopardize our safety and well being. Fortunately AR is small and it won't take long to run the mole out of it's hole.

Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:09 AM   #38
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

I figured as much ginger.. but once again..here is something to consider regarding the "vp" process..

yes there is a process.. however if something happened and I wished to return with a new name.. I venture to say that while the current mods may not.. there was some in the past that probably would have allowed me to walk right back in.. with VP status.. new name and all.. no questions asked.. (not big C mind you).. fact is.. there is a system in place.. however how often is that system circumvented with a lady wants to make name changes.. and HOW MANY ARE UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES JUST MONTHS after joining.. they often make them under the "guise" of stalker problem, privacy issue or whatever.. but much like LE goes to great links to fool us in other ways. there is nothing to say they aren't going to great links this way to get access..

point being.. a girl being VP is worth about as much as the paper its written on .. yes for the most part it helps.. but look around.. some that have come forward still have access.. some that haven't come forward i assume still has access.. its the ones that you don't know were busted that still have access that is troublesome..

thats why.. infoshare should never have to much info that you don't mind LE knowing and others.. best to have a trusted circle THAT YES..keeps some people excluded.. that you share info with

to the newbies that will probably bitch.. sorry...nature of the beast.. girls and guys you should find yourself excluded.. some old timers may find themselves excluded.. create a circle..a close knit group..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Well, kinda... I'm completely aware that ladies let things slip to clients occasionally...just like hobbiests do to girls with info from BCD...

But I guess I never thought that LE would have a direct link into Infoshare...or that any lady here would help them. Why would any girl help them?! They try to make our lives miserable...and the VP process is a little tougher to get through than that, isn't it? I thought you needed reviews from several well-known hobbiests to get approved for VP.

Conspiracy theories are making my head swim. Nap time.
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:12 AM   #39
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Originally Posted by giteneny View Post
And the rest of us horndogs just have to stand on the sidelines? sounds like a dwindling society to me.

I am still wondering how one provider tells us the whole story and the other one just places a new ad and continues as if nothing happens. I am wondering if it's time to get a new phone.

And while we are discussing these matters...how does a client know when or when not to contact a provider after a bust. If the provider does not say anything, what do I ask to verify that she is available or not compromised?
No one is asking anyone to stand on the sideline.. 2 years ago when shit really picked up.. i suggested guys and girls start keeping a few people really close to them.. regulars, exclusives if you will in order to keep tabs on them.. people scoffed.. a year ago..same thing.. recently..same suggestion.. if as a provider you didn't plan ahead and think "how can i entice a hobbyiest or 3 to see only me monthly" so that when shit gets so hot i can't work LR any more i atleast have some regular money.. some hopefully did.. many did not... guys probably did not either.. they shopped the variety but now have girls wondering "is this guy safe"..i haven't seen him in months..

don't sit on the sideline..play as often as you want.. but just realize that more will hunker down and play in their circle now

if you have to ask "when or when not" to contact a provider after a bust.. surely you were joking?

unless you know here pretty damn well.. is paying for freaking pussy really worth it that much that you would be willing to have to wonder "is now a good time after she was BUSTED for the very same thing"..

"what do you ask".. same thing as before.. i mean its like girls screening a guy.. whatever worked before is working so freaking well currently for everyone and obviously LE hasn't found work arounds so..just whatever makes you feel safe to verify that a busted girl is NOT WORKING with LE.. cuz if she was.. we all know LE is honest and would tell you before settign you up
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:50 AM   #40
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Most appreciate gentle rejection of presumptuous invitation. Perhaps compromise, cheeseburger at baitshop?
If mind should change, stipulation flexible, when gentleman invite, menu always choice of lady. The Japanese make good tea.
Please forgive meager attempt at humor, it is curse of fictional character. About sushi, not lunch.
The best thing about the way you write is I can't tell whether I was just insulted or invited to eat a cheeseburger? You so clever at smart ass..can't help but like you Chan the Man.

Again, well said DeAnna. I understand this causes everyone anxiety about play time. The ones you can trust certainly dwindles to a close group.
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #41
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post

I'm not twisting anything...I'm simply expressing my viewpoint on the subject.

Connect the dots, please! We're all trying to. I'm just as curious as the next guy about the mole theory.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #42
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

wow you guys are scaring me a lil'.I am new here and am now scared to make friends with any of the other providers, Who do you trust in situations like these when you have no past friendship history to fall back on?
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #43
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't be scared...We are all pretty harmless. Go make your dollars...Screw the friendship thing.
Pamelatoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #44
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali*cat View Post
wow you guys are scaring me a lil'.I am new here and am now scared to make friends with any of the other providers, Who do you trust in situations like these when you have no past friendship history to fall back on?
Good question luv. Ask your clients who they've met, who they like, who's crazy and who's not. Stick your toe in and it won't take long before it becomes apparent.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #45
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
Don't be scared...We are all pretty harmless. Go make your dollars...Screw the friendship thing.
And..... The 2010 ECCIE Miss Congeniality Award goes to.......
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women