Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48557
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42205
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2017, 01:09 AM   #31
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Come on, Don'tHavTaPay!

Face all the allegations leveled against you.

Stop being the Troll for drama on this site you claim to be against!

My offer to post my Infraction page still stands after you post yours to show who does the walk and who just spouts bullshit.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:26 AM   #32
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Please let me know where you got #3 from.
Sir Pb...

Well, it's simple... I was the provider HE THREATENED... I had asked in coed why he didn't pay Ms Francesca.... He kept evading the issue... I persisted because I felt like the answer was relevant..

He then sent me a PM saying he knew where my in call was and threatened to use that information to hurt me... I was LIVID...

He also made false medical allegations against Ms F in that same pm... Something that REALLY ANGERS ME... I defended myself and Ms F... I forwarded the copy of the pm to her so she could see his threats against me and the lies he was spreading about her, I notified the ladies in our private area's... BOTH OF THEM and then I rtm 'd the repulsive pm and he was removed as MOD.

Now, all I did was QUESTION HIM and he quickly resorted to threats against me and lies about Ms. F... I can only imagine what he does to the new ladies who are new to our world and are just learning the ropes..

If you go back to the threads Ms F started...during that time I call him out on leaking ladies room information... I rtmd the posts and I privately pmd the lady mods of our private area and the male mods of our other lounge and for whatever reason he was never banned..

Just do a search for "Princes Cream pie"... She was leaking information to him and believe me we had several heated exchanges in our private areas... I believe that both the ML and the lady lounges should be private... You boys have ya'lls issues and we have ours...

When people start crossing that line it can put all of us in danger.... As far as posting or sharing that pm... I would be hesitant to do that because someone might try to hurt Ms F and she is an incredible woman... I've had people create lies about me and I do not want her or anyone else to go through what I have...

Before that time I would not have said that Ms. F and I were friends.... We have never met... But I believed her side of the story and I also felt like she needed my help... During that time we got to know each other and I have nothing but the highest regards for Our lovely Spanish Courtesan...

It was a pleasure to be able to assist her and I now consider her to be a friend... Hope that helps...

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:56 AM   #33
Thechief210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

NaughtyAughty just jumped to the top
Of my to-do list! Thanks Doc!
Thechief210 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:07 AM   #34
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68
Default I feel Sorry For you Haters!! Really!!

It's the Christmas season so I post a comical, lighthearted thread and I come back to this hate and NO goodwill toward your fellow man/woman. I spent the day yesterday with a lot of good people wrapping gifts for children who would not otherwise receive Christmas gifts but for the work of that organization. I heard no hate and no ill will. Then I come back to this...really? I do not understand why so many haters congregate on this site? Your hearts are hollow and your souls devoid of substance. Haters just have to hate because that is all they have in their life to grasp onto.

I feel really sorry for those of you who go through life hating and lying. This is the Christmas season for God's sake but you can't go a day without hating! I would hate to be you, going through life so unhappy and miserable. It's depressing to know that you people are out there and exist only to try and make others as miserable and unhappy as yourselves. There are hate groups out there. Go join them and leave ECCIE you will be a better fit there.

A lot of the posts here are by members already on my ignore list so your hate is already out of sight and out of mind. For those who are not on my ignore list, here is my response.

I am done with this fun and comical thread which has been twisted into a forum for the spread of hate and lies. Trolls, I'm sorry you live such wretched lives spewing hate and lies at every opportunity. I wish you a merry Christmas but I fail to see anything merry in your lives as expressed in your posts here. To the rest of the members, merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xesaddict View Post
Doc. What qualifications are required for potential members? Not being a hater and a Troll. Do the male members get a discount from the female members? Not that I am aware of. Other than CK’s monthly socials does the PP get together to enjoy the pursuit of “peace, love and sex”? Yes. What benefits do the providers get from being PP members? The benefit of being around people who are enjoying life and not preaching hate laced with lies.

On the subject of NaughtyAughty, I am a well known fan of hers. See the first two eccie reviews she has, both of which are mine. Congratulations on securing her as a member of your group. Exactly how did you accomplish that feat?
She said she wanted in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saidar80 View Post
Pussy Posse? Really? I can just imagine, how in his head, he thinks people are impressed by this. Your words not mine. I am not here to "impress" anyone. How fucking stupid. The intent of the post is to be comical not stupid. This is idiotic, even for this board. I do not have the faintest clue why anyone would want to be associated with this shit sipper. After reviewing your contributions here, the same can be said for you. This idiot preaches all over the place, but does the opposite. No clue what you could be talking about, nor do I care. There is a perfectly good functioning search feature here that I would suggest the five people he has included in his.... I do not know what the fuck the purpose of this made up club is for, but I would suggest they do some searches.
I suggest you read my initial post again. The purpose is clearly stated. FYI, any further troll posts here will not be seen by me as you have joined other trolls here on my ignore list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueOne View Post
The only ones not liking pussy are the faggots constantly wasting their time rating my reviews and others with solo stars lmao. Fucking losers. I hope they rate my next 200 reviews too. I'll call them the He-Man butt licking dick sucker club. While they think they are rating it terrible, makes it stand out. Keep it up shithead! I'm loving it! I have no clue what any of this rant has to do with this thread.

Dic doc honeybitch foundation is in his own mind. Last I checked, name calling is a GL violation. Not a group to be with at all. I disagree Sir. We are NOT a bunch of haters spewing venom like yourself for sure. Sure, he maybe liked the girls, but seriously, a person of docs board rep shouldn't be heading any type of group, pretend or not. I do not "head" the group. I did not found the group. I did not come up with the name of the group. I do not manage the group. What about my "Board rep.?" The reputation that I am here to have fun; that I am not going to roll over and be lied about by members who have REPEATEDLY been proven to be hate mongers and liars; or the reputation that I loath Trolls? Doc, sit back, pay your dues, This is a dues paying site now? and just enjoy the women here. I enjoy the ladies here, it's the trolls and liars I loath. Trying too hard here. A fresh start and New handle should be in order. I am not going anywhere, nor am I changing my handle, nor acquiring a female account, nor opening a second male account. Or maybe change the name to JohnnyRingo. It fits you better. I will stick with Doc but thank you for suggestions.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:12 AM   #35
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
It's the Christmas season so I post a comical, lighthearted thread and I come back to this hate and NO goodwill toward your fellow man/woman. I spent the day yesterday with a lot of good people wrapping gifts for children who would not otherwise receive Christmas gifts but for the work of that organization. I heard no hate and no ill will. Then I come back to this...really? I do not understand why so many haters congregate on this site? Your hearts are hollow and your souls devoid of substance. Haters just have to hate because that is all they have in their life to grasp onto.

I feel really sorry for those of you who go through life hating and lying. This is the Christmas season for God's sake but you can't go a day without hating! I would hate to be you, going through life so unhappy and miserable. It's depressing to know that you people are out there and exist only to try and make others as miserable and unhappy as yourselves. There are hate groups out there. Go join them and leave ECCIE you will be a better fit there.

A lot of the posts here are by members already on my ignore list so your hate is already out of sight and out of mind. For those who are not on my ignore list, here is my response.

I am done with this fun and comical thread which has been twisted into a forum for the spread of hate and lies. Trolls, I'm sorry you live such wretched lives spewing hate and lies at every opportunity. I wish you a merry Christmas but I fail to see anything merry in your lives as expressed in your posts here. To the rest of the members, merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

She said she wanted in.

I suggest you read my initial post again. The purpose is clearly stated. FYI, any further troll posts here will not be seen by me as you have joined other trolls here on my ignore list.
Running again Doc?
Old 12-18-2017, 09:21 AM   #36
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Need some love, there, Doc? Try this: In her 20+-year career as a Provider, you are the only person that Francisca has ever mentioned by name in her signature line. A richly deserved and singular honor.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 10:07 AM   #37
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
No shit.

He leaves the smell of chapped ass reeking all over this site. Contributes nothing. Starts drama. Than leaves it there like a bag of lit shit on the porch never to clean it up.

He brings alot of this on himself by stirring up shit and doing a 180 on it and high tailing it outta Dodge.
So are ya sayin he's more like Ike Clanton , stirring shit and acting like a badass until " confronted with his own mortality " ( then he wimpers, cries and turns tail ) ? Like in the movie Tombstone where he : turns tail and runs during the OK Corral scene and pulls his red bandanna off at the end of the movie as the REAL POSSE is getting ready to "ventilate " his weasally ass ??? Is THAT wut yer sayin ??
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:52 PM   #38
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

She said she wanted in.

I'm just curious Doc..

Why did you think we are unhappy? I'm actually the happiest that I've ever been...

So, if someone points out your lies and hypocrisy that makes them unhappy? If that is the case I can see why you failed in your current career and why you are so hell bent on PIMPING!! Lol

However, it is FAIRLY CLEAR that one of your LADIES DID NOT ask to be on your POSSE... Did you not SEE that?!? Or do you have all of your ladies on BLOCK?

Just a word of advice... If you are going to be a PIMP than you have to learn how to deal with your ladies instead of putting them on BLOCK... Not a good business strategy...v

I'm guessing that this thread probably KILLED some of your PIMP ACTION... Isn't that a shame?

Your holiday loving slave,

Guinevere
Old 12-18-2017, 05:38 PM   #39
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52
Default For Holyday's response to my post...

Quote:
Dic doc honeybitch foundation is in his own mind. Last I checked, name calling is a GL violation.
No, DDHF = Pussy Posse. I was referring to your group name, not you personally. I don't even know you, but know enough about groups and names and what they mean to Eccie. Pb just turned it into your nickname. So guess again HoneyBee.

Quote:
I disagree Sir. We are NOT a bunch of haters spewing venom like yourself for sure
Venom? If that's what it feels like to you, perhaps a case of Man the Fuck up juice will do you some good. It's for your own good sir. Apparently you have been the venomous snake in our eccie trousers according to others here. They are pretty reputable people around these parts. But I'll let you finish your discussions with them. You will hear no more from me.

Quote:
I do not "head" the group. I did not found the group. I did not come up with the name of the group. I do not manage the group. What about my "Board rep.?" The reputation that I am here to have fun; that I am not going to roll over and be lied about by members who have REPEATEDLY been proven to be hate mongers and liars; or the reputation that I loath Trolls?
Did your footnote not name you as Co-Founder of said pussy posse? As opposed to JUST charter member? I believe it did. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sure it was all for fun with girls you liked, had good menus, and good rates. Aside from that however, due to your reputation on this board according to many people here, they fear people should not follow you in any way, or maybe even as far as being a member here. Let alone have a group. If the response by Aughty here is any indication also, I don't know what else to tell you Doc.

Sure, you do have a rep also for liking reviews, having fun with women as indicated in your reviews. Is there more behind the scenes that's spilled over into here in coed sections across Eccie? Well, looks like there has been, and there's more to you than what you post about.

Doc, this would all go away probably if you simply said sorry, and paid some people their donations and acknowledge you messed up bro, lol. Just disagreeing with everyone will do you no justice here. Even for trolls, as you call them. I'm like you, just another paying customer to spend some time with a good woman. Occasionally people fuck up. Make amends and move on.

As for my rant on my exclusive dick sucker club. I'm creating it due to inspiration of your pussy posse group formation. For the one's who troll reviews and use the star system to give bad ratings on otherwise informative writings. At least leave a comment as to why the review sucks! Geeze...I'll make a separate thread, or maybe a review on the club, acknowledging this honor of being in this exclusive club for the member who has trolled me for years, and hopefully years to come, acknowledging they suck dicks and take it in the ass for each review they rate 1 star. It's like an angel getting wings when a bell rings, they take it up the poop chute each review they rate. Not just my reviews either, everyone's. If it's a good review, its a good review. Leave it alone unless your a take it in the ass pussy hating douchetard. So yes, I'm within guidelines here, but glad you asked. Continue with the allegations against you sir, no more on this topic necessary...

Quote:
I will stick with Doc but thank you for suggestions.
Do as you must. I shall nickname you Ringo. Pb, put it down sir.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:53 PM   #40
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52
Default CoverMe never fails...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
Need some love, there, Doc? Try this: In her 20+-year career as a Provider, you are the only person that Francisca has ever mentioned by name in her signature line. A richly deserved and singular honor.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 07:33 PM   #41
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Sir Pb...

Well, it's simple... I was the provider HE THREATENED... I had asked in coed why he didn't pay Ms Francesca.... He kept evading the issue... I persisted because I felt like the answer was relevant.. Evading/ducking/ignoring/non-addressing an issue is his *slick* method of high tailing it from an embarrassing issue.

He then sent me a PM saying he knew where my in call was and threatened to use that information to hurt me... I was LIVID... I sure hope that you addressed this to the Moderating staff.

He also made false medical allegations against Ms F in that same pm... Something that REALLY ANGERS ME... I defended myself and Ms F... I forwarded the copy of the pm to her so she could see his threats against me and the lies he was spreading about her, I notified the ladies in our private area's... BOTH OF THEM and then I rtm 'd the repulsive pm and he was removed as MOD. Bully for you!

Now, all I did was QUESTION HIM and he quickly resorted to threats against me and lies about Ms. F... I can only imagine what he does to the new ladies who are new to our world and are just learning the ropes..Yes,
he is like a certain leader of one of the free world countries: when hit with a fact that is going to tarnish them, he will swing back twice as hard with unfounded allegations. This in the hopes the inquirer will be intimidated into backing down.

If you go back to the threads Ms F started...during that time I call him out on leaking ladies room information... I rtmd the posts and I privately pmd the lady mods of our private area and the male mods of our other lounge and for whatever reason he was never banned..

Just do a search for "Princes Cream pie"... She was leaking information to him and believe me we had several heated exchanges in our private areas... I believe that both the ML and the lady lounges should be private... You boys have ya'lls issues and we have ours...There is one thing I find even lower than a *Hobbyist* scoundrel.
That is a Provider that sells out her fellow Sisters.

When people start crossing that line it can put all of us in danger.... As far as posting or sharing that pm... I would be hesitant to do that because someone might try to hurt Ms F and she is an incredible woman... I've had people create lies about me and I do not want her or anyone else to go through what I have...I agree. I have met Ms Fran cognizantly on these boards and face to face.
She is a true caring person who looks out for her fellow Providers.

Before that time I would not have said that Ms. F and I were friends.... We have never met... But I believed her side of the story and I also felt like she needed my help... During that time we got to know each other and I have nothing but the highest regards for Our lovely Spanish Courtesan... She is definitely worthy of that respect. Not the OP of this thread.

It was a pleasure to be able to assist her and I now consider her to be a friend... Hope that helps...

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Mme Slave,
Thanks for your input into this matter of our devious short change OP. He has sent PMs to me on this site which I have refused to open. You get me to thinking that I should RTM these coorespondences and have a Moderator see if there is anything in them that would need action from them. Your words have made me think about this and hopefully it might help them make a decision about any actions involving him.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:44 PM   #42
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

...you forgot to mention that you saw that Provider who was in the hospital.

Diversion. A new angle for you to deflect being accountable for your reprehensible actions. Let's see how that works.

If you truly feel so, why do you wallow in this bastion of negativity? Go! Be gone with you!

That is because you will ignore those rather than take the high road and address those allegations levied at you. That is the cowards path.

That's right, run like the chickenshit you are.

She said she wanted in.

She vehemently argues the differ.

Asking a person to address issues that they bring up is not Trolling. Be accountable for your actions and you will see a cessation of what you improperly call "troll" post.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:45 PM   #43
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Running again Doc?
That wort on the hindside of humanity knows no other action.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #44
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
VERY good observation.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #45
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

So, I've read a lot of blathering back and forth and I must admit it is a lot of emotion pent up for a gutter snipe. But there is an important question that has NEVER been answered. Just what the fuck is the #Pussy Posse? The question has been asked and ignored. Repeatedly.

I will state this, I am pretty sure I remember some of the lady members including the #Pussy Posse label in their signatures. At least one of the ladies drew my attention but I turned away after noticing the #Pussy Posse affiliation. As for NaughtyAughty, she still has my interest after bucking off the troll.

Who you hang with matters, especially in the hobby. It says a lot about you, and what kind of person you are. The providers ignore this fact at their peril.

Which takes me back to the question of just what the fuck the #Pussy Posse is supposed to be. I will tell you I was solicited to get an apartment in my name for the #Pussy Posse by a now missing member of the group. A lot was implied but nothing promised, and I wondered why the hell I was being asked. I had never seen any of the girls and I am supposed to become the pimp on record? Are you fucking kidding me?

I want to have pity for the girls that got sucked into this little game, but I know better. I've seen people get used before. I want no part of it, ever.
Guest101618 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women