Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42296
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2021, 11:43 AM   #31
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Thanks for your reply.. I was offered the chance to be in a study but did not because I was concerned that if I were in the placebo group it might put me out of the running for the real thing. The vaccine thing has become a mess, fucked up primarily due to no real supervision or adequate planning. The states should not have been allowed to all go in different directions. Also, why isn't there a national registry? Anyone, and some ( a lot) will lie about having had the vaccine when they didn't and there will be no way to verify it.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 07:52 PM   #32
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
Thanks for your reply.. I was offered the chance to be in a study but did not because I was concerned that if I were in the placebo group it might put me out of the running for the real thing. The vaccine thing has become a mess, fucked up primarily due to no real supervision or adequate planning. The states should not have been allowed to all go in different directions. Also, why isn't there a national registry? Anyone, and some ( a lot) will lie about having had the vaccine when they didn't and there will be no way to verify it.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ...www.cdc.gov › phlp › publications › topic › hipaa
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient's consent or knowledge.

You.re for a registry? Where does that slippery slope end ?
Micro-chipping?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:06 PM   #33
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ...www.cdc.gov › phlp › publications › topic › hipaa
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient's consent or knowledge.

You.re for a registry? Where does that slippery slope end ?
Micro-chipping?
A "national registry" already exists for many medical purchases and vaccines. I'm fairly certain I can't get 2 flu shots in a given year. There are certain non-prescription drugs that are behind the counter in the drug store and I assume I can't go from drug store to drug store and purchase an unlimited amount.

I really don't care what tracking goes on.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:05 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

For some reason, some folks are afraid of public health best practices because they've been told it's a violation of their freedom to infect others.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:41 AM   #35
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Also, why isn't there a national registry? Anyone, and some ( a lot) will lie about having had the vaccine when they didn't and there will be no way to verify it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I really don't care what tracking goes on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
For some reason, some folks are afraid of public health best practices because they've been told it's a violation of their freedom to infect others.
Y'all just want to hand out some stars of david while you're at it?
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:53 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And exactly what do "stars of david" mean to you, GG?
Old 01-12-2021, 03:56 PM   #37
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

ginally Posted by winn dixie Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ...www.cdc.gov › phlp › publications › topic › hipaa

Once again you reveal your ignorance. Having a registry would not necessarily a violation of HIPPA as long as it conformed to HIPPA rules. You may not know that every time you buy a class II drug your name goes on a registry. Also, if a vaccine registry was HIPPA illegal, that folks that made HIPPA could change HIPPA. Simple as that.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 05:29 PM   #38
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
And exactly what do "stars of david" mean to you, GG?
Just providing some textbook examples while y'all were scheming to build a list of "undesirables", figured y'all can just follow the example you're so keen to emulate.
Old 01-12-2021, 08:20 PM   #39
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
ginally Posted by winn dixie Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ...www.cdc.gov › phlp › publications › topic › hipaa

Once again you reveal your ignorance. Having a registry would not necessarily a violation of HIPPA as long as it conformed to HIPPA rules. You may not know that every time you buy a class II drug your name goes on a registry. Also, if a vaccine registry was HIPPA illegal, that folks that made HIPPA could change HIPPA. Simple as that.
Contradict yourself much? A registry aint gonna happen!
Micro chipping however! Get in line!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 03:55 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
Just providing some textbook examples while y'all were scheming to build a list of "undesirables", figured y'all can just follow the example you're so keen to emulate.
I had relatives who wore that star, bub.

You have no idea of what you speak. But that doesn't stop you, does it.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:11 PM   #41
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Nor you at times sir.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:13 PM   #42
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
I had relatives who wore that star, bub.

I did as well, and no, I don't because I didn't live it, and I suspect you didn't either. But if you can't see the parallels I worry that you're locked too tightly in your ivory tower.
Old 01-18-2021, 04:13 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Nor you at times sir.
Cuts both ways, sir. At times.
Old 01-18-2021, 04:16 PM   #44
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Cuts both ways, sir. At times.
Exactly. That's why these absolute pronouncements that some of our posters make leave me just shaking my head. Lol
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 02:30 PM   #45
TravelingTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

At the risk of Debbie-Downering this political thread to revert to its title :-): I just calculated that it will be March at least by the time I'm reasonably immune. For those who have had this shot, is this about right?

Shot 1 (Moderna): Feb. 5 (arbitrarily, probably later)
Shot 2: Mar. 5 (or later)
Immunity starts 10 days after second shot, so I read, so mid-March I could be reasonably confident.

Even if the J&J one-shot vaccine gets accepted, it won't be available locally for about the same time as taking the two-shot deal.
TravelingTex is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women