Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35937
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2015, 10:36 PM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You simply missed the point which is common for someone who is anal retentive and lacks common sense.

Jim
You're hung up on a 12 year old calling cops pigs and I'M the anal retentive one? Ok...

I can't miss something that wasn't there btw.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 10:42 PM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're hung up on a 12 year old calling cops pigs and I'M the anal retentive one? Ok...

I can't miss something that wasn't there btw.
I am not hung up on anything.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:05 PM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
A democrat won that year... so I'm pretty sure we'd be ok with it ending that way again. The conservative candidates have too many retrograde ideas. I just don't see if happening.
You're not too good at this Baby Killer. A democrat won in 2008 and 2012 when the GOP DID NOT run a conservative candidate. They ran moderates in both years. In 1980, 1984 the GOP ran a conservative and in 2000 they thought they ran a conservative, the same in 2004 (a wartime president who took the fight to the enemy). What happened? The GOP won, all four times. What did the democrats do in 1992, 1996, 2008, and 2012? They ran moderates, not liberals. In reality they were really big liberals but that is not how they ran. Even Obama talked a good game in public, but we all know what he really was. So, the GOP wins when they run conservatives and the democrats win when they fool people into thinking they are running moderates.

Do you want to be the last rat leaving the ship of Hillary?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:26 PM   #34
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You're not too good at this Baby Killer. A democrat won in 2008 and 2012 when the GOP DID NOT run a conservative candidate. They ran moderates in both years. In 1980, 1984 the GOP ran a conservative and in 2000 they thought they ran a conservative, the same in 2004 (a wartime president who took the fight to the enemy). What happened? The GOP won, all four times. What did the democrats do in 1992, 1996, 2008, and 2012? They ran moderates, not liberals. In reality they were really big liberals but that is not how they ran. Even Obama talked a good game in public, but we all know what he really was. So, the GOP wins when they run conservatives and the democrats win when they fool people into thinking they are running moderates.

Do you want to be the last rat leaving the ship of Hillary?
You're not great at it yourself. So if everyone knew what Obama was, why did he still win? He was a known quantity in 2012. By 2004, if you knew Bush wasn't a conservative, as you claim he wasn't, why did he still win? The destruction of your own argument is contained within your own argument. That's hard to do.
Old 04-26-2015, 08:40 AM   #35
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think you had better check out the video evidence before embarassing yourself again. Obama was a known quantity? They are numerous videos of college students and other people totally in the dark about Benghazi, drone strikes, the real economic status, and the constitutionality of Obamacare. Obama is a great snake oil salesman and people like you are the proof of that.

Bush was a wartime president, John Kerry was a joke (as was Al Gore). You should have been there.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:47 AM   #36
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Welfare? Charity? No, they are living off of bribes in return for political favors. No different than any other politician.

Thankfully for them, the average American voter never even hears of any of this, and 95% of them that do, aren't able to understand it.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:14 AM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:19 AM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I think you had better check out the video evidence before embarassing yourself again. Obama was a known quantity? They are numerous videos of college students and other people totally in the dark about Benghazi, drone strikes, the real economic status, and the constitutionality of Obamacare. Obama is a great snake oil salesman and people like you are the proof of that.

Bush was a wartime president, John Kerry was a joke (as was Al Gore). You should have been there.
So, you're saying that what we knew about Obama by 2012, he still wasn't a known quantity? There's nothing to know about Benghazi. 8 committee hearings and republicans are still like a dog with a fucking bone; they just won't let it go. Drone strikes? So now going after terrorists in such a way as to not put our troops in harm's way is a bad thing?
Old 04-26-2015, 01:44 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

ZurichMike says:
April 26, 2015 at 12:29 am
An Australian friend sent this to me yesterday:
Reminder: As we get closer to the 2016 election year, US citizens must remember that they cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to Monica Lewinsky, who blew it.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 02:13 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
ZurichMike says:
April 26, 2015 at 12:29 am
An Australian friend sent this to me yesterday:
Reminder: As we get closer to the 2016 election year, US citizens must remember that they cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to Monica Lewinsky, who blew it.

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:08 PM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

+1
Feckless turd.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:26 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Feckless turd.
That describes every one of your posts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:08 PM   #43
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That describes every one of your posts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're the gruberized odumbo sodomite who's looking to infiltrate the ranks of the undead. Keep your poisonous claws away from me heathen.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:15 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the gruberized odumbo sodomite who's looking to infiltrate the ranks of the undead. Keep your poisonous claws away from me heathen.
You'd be the hypocritical "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas casting homo aspersions in your hopelessly lame attempts to defend faggots.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:20 PM   #45
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the hypocritical "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas casting homo aspersions in your hopelessly lame attempts to defend faggots.
Wait a minute. I'M casting 'aspersions'. But you're the one calling them faggots. How the fuck does that compute?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women