Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2014, 11:03 AM   #31
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Too many damned acronyms as it is.

I thing both sexes could be described as having IOG.

Illusions of Grandeur.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:11 AM   #32
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't give illusions, as I'm not an illusionist. I go with the flow and emit genuine passion, when I cannot deliver this I simply don't advertise.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:26 PM   #33
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
A very solid business model. A friend just opened his restaurant. My advice was not to give his best service / food effort unless the customer returned for their third visit.

Jarvis - you make it seem as though my point was to say it is ok to give sub-par service on the first and second date... that is NOT what I said. Don't twist my words.

No matter how many times you eat pussy, this "job" will never be similar to a restaurant.

You* can have amazing encounters on the first visit... you* can also have shitty... I was only stating that my fav and usually my best encounters (since it is a two way thing) are usually on the third or after. When the two parties are familiar with each other.

In the end, it all depends on what you* are in it for. If all you* want is a warm hole to shove your cock in, there are plenty of ladies here that just want you to fuck and drop the cash and leave... If you* want a little connection with strict boundaries that are well known and acknowledged, there are women here that "get" what this life can be. If you want a mistress/sb/lover... anything, it can be found here. Have fun, hobby your way, and I will hobby mine. Life gets better day after day.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:46 PM   #34
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Jarvis - you make it seem as though my point was to say it is ok to give sub-par service on the first and second date... that is NOT what I said. Don't twist my words.

No matter how many times you eat pussy, this "job" will never be similar to a restaurant.

You* can have amazing encounters on the first visit... you* can also have shitty... I was only stating that my fav and usually my best encounters (since it is a two way thing) are usually on the third or after. When the two parties are familiar with each other.

In the end, it all depends on what you* are in it for. If all you* want is a warm hole to shove your cock in, there are plenty of ladies here that just want you to fuck and drop the cash and leave... If you* want a little connection with strict boundaries that are well known and acknowledged, there are women here that "get" what this life can be. If you want a mistress/sb/lover... anything, it can be found here. Have fun, hobby your way, and I will hobby mine. Life gets better day after day.
Ze is spot on. (Imagine that!) And she clearly stated, "for her" it is typically on or after the third visit.

I'd add a couple of additional things. A bit of PM, email or chat dialogue before a first meeting is a great way to get to know just a little about each other. Or a drink, cup a coffee, maybe even a meal. That allows a bit of true pleasure to show through. Sadly, many ladies can't be bothered. Those ladies are well suited to the gents that just show up for a nut.

There are some of us (Many more than the regular posters would indicate, I'm sure...) that delight in meeting and enjoying the company of new folks, the mutual pleasure that follows, and the possibility of an ensuing "business" relationship.
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:18 PM   #35
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

That's where the *illusion* part separates from the rest of the alphabet acronym parts. Some providers are just the *illusion* and I'm not looking for an investment to discover the *passion*. Call me shallow. If it's not up to expectation on the initial visit, I doubt I'd hang in there and cross my fingers that we'd connect on some other level by visit three. Of course we want a warm hole to shove into, this isn't the book of the month club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post

Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:45 PM   #36
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I am never sure what Ze is saying, but I think I agree with her that it takes some time to build the best (for lack of a better description) illusion. I like IOA "illusion of affection" IOF "illusion of friendship" and of course the ever famous IOP. There is no doubt the first visit must go well or you can never get to the 3rd visit. Sometimes you can't even get the first visit unless the provider shows IOI (illusion of interest) right Ze ?
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:15 PM   #37
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

i wanna play with ~ze~'s butt right now.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:24 PM   #38
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
I am never sure what Ze is saying, but I think I agree with her that it takes some time to build the best (for lack of a better description) illusion. I like IOA "illusion of affection" IOF "illusion of friendship" and of course the ever famous IOP. There is no doubt the second, but especially the first visits must go very well or you will never get to the 3rd visit. Sometimes you can't even get the first visit unless the provider shows IOI (illusion of interest) right Ze ?
+1

IMO, as long as the hobbyist is respectful of her time and her person along with that he has excellent hygiene, the provider has most of, if not all of the responsibility for making the session memorable one way or another, to get that repeat visit all the way to the dreaded no review which may effect her business as a provider also one way or another.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:53 PM   #39
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
A very solid business model. A friend just opened his restaurant. My advice was not to give his best service / food effort unless the customer returned for their third visit.
Possibly more fitting advice might be. Exceed your customers expectations but always have something in store or reserve for the customers that appreciate and repeat.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:57 AM   #40
eddiehaskell
Gaining Momentum

Make her laugh, make fun of yourself, ........make it clear you're harmless and she can trust you, ..........and she'll do pretty much anything because she will actually like you. That's my experience........
eddiehaskell is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:19 AM   #41
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Who says its all an illusion from us? I'd typically go out to the movies/dinner/drinks the first time I'm with a guy, all off the clock. Why? because I like the company. If I were rich, I'd probably do this for free.

Hell I practically do. Just spent a week with an incredible Aussie (for about the price of a one nighter) and yeah, we kinda fell for one another....hard. Bad provider, I know. But I got something I haven't felt in a long time...He's gone back home now, and now there's talk of me going to Australia.

So anyway, I kind of resent anyone calling what I do an "illusion" because I can assure you, it definitely is not.
honeydavis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women