Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41707
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2012, 03:54 AM   #31
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA View Post
Yours are perfect, don't change a thing!
I agree. From viewing the pics in your show case I believe that you already have a beautiful body, you don't need surgery!

As far as tattoos go, I'm kind of an older guy and tattoos are kind of a younger generation thing. But having said that, I know a few women who have lots of tattoos and I find them to be smoking hot! I have a feeling that in your case you would be in the smoking hot category.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #32
lookintoo1
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Simply put. I love ALL Boobies Natural and MM!!!! I also love tats!!!!
lookintoo1 is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:43 AM   #33
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.daddy51 View Post
I can personally testify that Stacy in KC has one of the best, if not the best, set of man-mades I have ever seen. Beautiful in every regard. I think "flawless" describes them breast ... I mean best.
I can see a future ad "They feel real or its free."

Never mind she's not a BP girl.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #34
Guest042316-1
Account Disabled

My preference is all-natural and ink-free, if the natural's are small, I'm good with that; work with what you were given.

I have no issues seeing the ladies with MM's and/or ink; try to find one without either these days, seems a bit rare to me.

I have a friend who is a Dr., and specializes in tat removal; he's got all the tat removal business he can handle.
Guest042316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #35
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

User ID: 19502
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.daddy51 View Post
I can personally testify that Stacy in KC has one of the best, if not the best, set of man-mades I have ever seen. Beautiful in every regard. I think "flawless" describes them breast ... I mean best.
Thanks b.daddy, I had a very good surgeon.
Destiny, do your research and choose wisely. Mine are the teardrop shaped saline, placed under the muscle, and not silicone or round. I wanted to look as natural as possible, not plastic.
stacy in kc is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #36
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marte View Post
My preference is all-natural and ink-free, if the natural's are small, I'm good with that; work with what you were given.

I have no issues seeing the ladies with MM's and/or ink; try to find one without either these days, seems a bit rare to me.

I have a friend who is a Dr., and specializes in tat removal; he's got all the tat removal business he can handle.
i actually am considering getting a few of my tattoos removed.. got them all between 15 and 18 and i wish i didnt have them now
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #37
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I am of the opinion that a few tattoos in strategic places are not a bother to me... however, tattoos especially gangsta / ghetto tats are a complete turn off and I will not see a provider that has them.

as far as boobs are concerned... LOVE EM.... and I like them to be bigger than D's.. curves make a woman..

I don't find a flat chest to be attractive... (that is just my opinion and not a poke against anyone on this board or their personal opinion)
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
I have plenty of tats and they are tastefully done so I hear no complaits but I always hear guys do not like fake boobs.... And it was my reason for not allowing someone to buy them for me
Don't change your boobs! They are perfect!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #39
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

I prefer OEM to aftermarket. In terms of tats, a few are OK, but I'll be damned if I know why some women want to look like the bathroom wall in a truck stop.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:10 PM   #40
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

I personally believe it all depends on the lady...
you can place the exact some tattoo on two different women and one could rock it where on the other it just don't look right.
Now the tattoo's that I really don't like (on both sexes) are names... unless they are memorial tattoo's.
Just imagine the mood killer it would be going down on a girl and having to read "Property of Elum".

On the other hand I did have a girl show me her inner thigh tattoo that said "Kilroy was here" along with the figure.
all I could think of at the time was "Dōmo arigatō".
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #41
Red Rock
Valued Poster

If enhanced boobs make a lady feel better about themselves, then who am I to complain. This goes for tatoos as well.

What I find attractive is a lady's personality.....her attitude...her intelligence. I have dated too many ladies that are sexy looking but have the personality of a 2x4 and the intelligence to match. Just my 2 cents.
Red Rock is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #42
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

hobby related...so moving it to co-ed. sorry for the trouble.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #43
N2SEX46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I suggest you consult with those girls who have enhanced themselves, get their opinions, what they have, what they might do over again, etc. I remember seeing Bianca Starr last year here in KC. Hers were gummy bears (really, that's what she told me) and I thought perfect. I thought she'd have been better with a C or D cup instead of her DD's, but after a few minutes, I forgot about anything but her company. I also saw a well reviewed, mature provider earlier this year and her MMs were not great at all. They hung and you knew they were not natural. She'd had them for many years and they didn't hold up.

Whatever you do, don't be in such a hurry without doing your research.

Good luck and may your decision be one that will make and keep you happy.

N2
N2SEX46 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:53 PM   #44
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

One thing that is rarely talked about with the subject of breast enhancements is breast cancer. Although enhancements do not increase the risk of breast cancer, studies have shown that enhanced breasts can delay detection and treatment, leading to higher risk of poor outcome. One study found that women with enhancements were 2.5 times more likely to detect breast cancer at Stage III or later.

Mammograms cannot see through breast implants, making it less likely to detect a lump. Also, the enhancements may make it less likely that a woman will detect a lump during a breast self exam.

Before getting implants, a great deal of research is important so that you know what you are getting into, and know the potential risks involved. Be sure that researching the potential risks associated with breast cancer detection and treatment is part of your research.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:43 AM   #45
duckrangler
Gaining Momentum

This is my personal opinion, meaning it's worthless, but I'm going to put it out there anyway. IMHO, a lady should do what makes her feel good about herself. I realize that there are a lot of ladies who might have gotten implants for financial reasons (better tips while dancing, etc...) but remember that it IS a surgical procedure, and you're going to HURT while recovering. I can't imagine anyone WILLINGLY having a surgical procedure, unless it was to fix a really severe health problem.

I have known a couple of ladies who got implants after I met them, and in every case, I've thought, "Talk about gilding the lilly! How do you take something so beautiful and try to be 'more beautiful' by making her breasts bigger?" It just didn't make any sense to me.

Personally, I don't care for implants, and I've never asked a lady why she got them (I've known a few who have), but it seems that if you're not doing it for yourself and your self esteem, then you're probably better off without. And if you are getting them for your self esteem, maybe the money could be better used with a social worker for some therapy.

Like I said, I don't care for them personally, but I hope you give it plenty of thought before you decide. Then just do what's right for you, ignoring morons like myself, who have no business telling you what to do!

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny_j32 View Post
But im considering getting implants...
duckrangler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women