Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2015, 09:36 AM   #31
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
PRICE OF CITIZENSHIP?

Where have we heard THAT before?
Price of processing the application. Citizenship is a different matter.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:37 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Essentially, it is overfunded by the USA, because we are chumps about it. We should force more participation from other countries.
Bill Clinton understood this, and made a profit off the first Gulf War. Bill will make Hillary do the same.
Was that before or after the war Bill started in the Balkans with NATO?

#2: OH, do you really believe Bill is going to tell Hillarious what to do?

That's what "they" want you to think so people will vote for her thinking they'll get him~!!!

Ask Monica, she'll tell you. If she gets in Bill will be out hustling money for their "foundation" ... as usual.

#3: "Bill Clinton understood this, and made a profit off the first Gulf War." Can you explain that briefly?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:38 AM   #33
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You didn't. Don't worry. And you and I probably will not agree. When I recognize a commodity is necessary and has a limited/finite quantity, I tend to hoard, particularly when the commodity will not be depleted by "spoilage." Then when my competitors piss through theirs and see the "bottom of the barrel," we can sit down and have a chat. And personally, in my negotiations it has always been my experience that when I'm "holding the goods" the results are customarily better for my side of the equation.

Give me one good reason why we want to deplete our own resources and then have to sit down and beg for someone else's at a price that doesn't further wreck our economy? Because "we" might expend 3,000 to 4,000 lives keeping the flow going?

And before you get all teary eyed, "we" expend about 50,000 lives a year pissing it off!~
I maintain we have ample resources. Plus, if Apple and Virgin American start to make electric cars, then needed supplies of petroleum will be reduced, thus further reducing the demand with a subsequent price reduction.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:40 AM   #34
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Was that before or after the war Bill started in the Balkans with NATO?

#2: OH, do you really believe Bill is going to tell Hillarious what to do?

That's what "they" want you to think so people will vote for her thinking they'll get him~!!!

Ask Monica, she'll tell you. If she gets in Bill will be out hustling money for their "foundation" ... as usual.

#3: "Bill Clinton understood this, and made a profit off the first Gulf War." Can you explain that briefly?
Hillary will come to Bill for advice, and since she knows he is smarter than her, she will follow it.
Not sure about the Balkans, but Bill got the Arabs to pay the costs of the first war.
I'm certain Bill will take some of the bribes through the Clinton Global Initiative - they get their share - it is a sad price we have to pay. The Clintons love money just like the rest of us fallen souls.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:41 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Price of processing the application. Citizenship is a different matter.
The filing fee .... or are you including the attorney's fees and office expenses?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:45 AM   #36
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The map maybe bullshit, but so is your contention that Iran has no influence in Northern Africa.

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.o...-in-Africa.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
... Iran has no influence in Northern Africa. ...
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 09:52 AM   #37
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
The filing fee .... or are you including the attorney's fees and office expenses?
I think we should cover all the costs needed to make sure anyone coming to this country is not a threat, and in fact loves this proposition nation as much as patriotic American should.
I know I love it.
As Ricardo Montalban once said about Mexico, "I love it with my gut."
He was good in that Chrysler commercial, too.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:05 AM   #38
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

The shell game has worked. Republicans have averted your gaze to foreign lands, forgetting the things at home that need urgent fixing. It's always easier to concentrate on other's problems than to look inward and make tough decisions. Bravo! It's worked again and you sheeple have lapped it up and asked for more.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:29 AM   #39
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Bill Clinton ... made a profit off the first Gulf War.
Quote:
Bill got the Arabs to pay the costs of the first war...

That was George Herbert Walker Bush. He made sure Kuwait and Saudi Arabia reimbursed us for the costs of the 1991 Gulf War. Bill Clinton had nothing to do with it.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:30 AM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Hillary will come to Bill for advice, and since she knows he is smarter than her, she will follow it.
Not sure about the Balkans, but Bill got the Arabs to pay the costs of the first war.
I'm certain Bill will take some of the bribes through the Clinton Global Initiative - they get their share - it is a sad price we have to pay. The Clintons love money just like the rest of us fallen souls.
Ok, that was funny! Now, tell us what you really think.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:34 AM   #41
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

It's like a breath of fresh air...

This message is hidden because lustylad is on your ignore list.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:35 AM   #42
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
The shell game has worked. Republicans have averted your gaze to foreign lands, forgetting the things at home that need urgent fixing. It's always easier to concentrate on other's problems than to look inward and make tough decisions. Bravo! It's worked again and you sheeple have lapped it up and asked for more.
So why didn't Obama fix THOSE URGENT issues when he had an unstoppable 60 vote Senate Control?? Perhaps... He didn't think they were all that "urgent"???
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:45 AM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The map maybe bullshit, but so is your contention that Iran has no influence in Northern Africa.

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.o...-in-Africa.pdf

Interesting link, but it deals mostly with Iran's diplomatic relations and some Hezbollah activity. None of the North African countries have significant Shiite populations. Our biggest worry in North Africa right now is Libya, which is an ISIS clusterfuck haven. A huge debacle in the Obama/Hillary foreign policy record. So much for leading from behind. Read this for the full story:

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articl...-libya-debacle
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 10:48 AM   #44
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
So why didn't Obama fix THOSE URGENT issues when he had an unstoppable 60 vote Senate Control?? Perhaps... He didn't think they were all that "urgent"???
Did I say that Democrats wanted to fix them... you assumed that part. You automatically assumed that since I uttered the word 'republican' I must be a democrat. If I lambaste Bush, I must be for Obama and vice versa. Wrong again. There's only one party in this country, and it's the business party.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:49 AM   #45
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Refreshing

Today, 11:45 AM

This message is hidden because lustylad is on your ignore list.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women