Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2015, 12:29 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Oh I see now....Clinton was "wrong" but Bush is a "liar"

And yes Underpants you are very ignorant. It's also very oblivious when you cut and paste the remarks you try to pass off as your own. They always lack the verbal vomit you usually spew.

But ignorance is not a bad thing and very curable so I am still holding out hope for you.

You're on your own with the Asshole thing.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.. even though as between those two Clinton is the only one with a judicial finding that he's a liar ... aka ... perjuror ... and so affirmed by an administrative agency ....

"Funny" how that works ... they both were acting on the same "intelligence" gathering agency and the same U.N. resolutions with the same Congressional approvals.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:40 PM   #32
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Oh I see now....Clinton was "wrong" but Bush is a "liar"

And yes Underpants you are very ignorant. It's also very oblivious when you cut and paste the remarks you try to pass off as your own. They always lack the verbal vomit you usually spew.

But ignorance is not a bad thing and very curable so I am still holding out hope for you.

You're on your own with the Asshole thing.
Oblivious? I think you meant obvious. I've never cut and pasted anything and tried to pass it off as my own. If I paste anything that isn't original with me, I put it inside quotes or I provide a link. I've been in the writing business too long and that's not something I do. We didn't get into a war during Clinton's watch. Clinton didn't try to connect Iraq with 9/11. A connection which is complete bullshit and has been proven complete bullshit. So yes, he was incorrect in his assessment. Bush took it a step further and lied outright when the evidence wasn't nearly as strong. I voted for the guy the first time. I wish I hadn't, but I did.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:42 PM   #33
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
.. even though as between those two Clinton is the only one with a judicial finding that he's a liar ... aka ... perjuror ... and so affirmed by an administrative agency ....

"Funny" how that works ... they both were acting on the same "intelligence" gathering agency and the same U.N. resolutions with the same Congressional approvals.
And they were both wrong...
Old 03-21-2015, 02:09 PM   #34
HarleyRider96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Glad I don't read these post very often. The only thing I see is alot of name calling and pretty vulgar in some cases. Maybe this is alot of the problem these days, be it in private, public or on capital hill. It's disgusting!
HarleyRider96 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:45 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
And they were both wrong...
.. along with just about every country in the "civilized" world, and some not so civilized, along with their respective intelligence agencies, and Saddam and his military, not to mention the CIA and a substantial majority of the Congress.

But I have a different "theory" ... none of the above were wrong or lied about it.

Clinton lobbed some shit over there and Bush fiddle-farted around with the U.N. so long Saddam was able to get the shit out of the country, except for crap he didn't or couldn't move at the last minute. But that's not the only "issue" with Saddam. Remember his government signed a "cease fire" agreement with conditions on it....and WMD's was just one of them.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 05:27 PM   #36
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
.. along with just about every country in the "civilized" world, and some not so civilized, along with their respective intelligence agencies, and Saddam and his military, not to mention the CIA and a substantial majority of the Congress.

But I have a different "theory" ... none of the above were wrong or lied about it.

Clinton lobbed some shit over there and Bush fiddle-farted around with the U.N. so long Saddam was able to get the shit out of the country, except for crap he didn't or couldn't move at the last minute. But that's not the only "issue" with Saddam. Remember his government signed a "cease fire" agreement with conditions on it....and WMD's was just one of them.
But we didn't have ISIS...
Old 03-21-2015, 06:37 PM   #37
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Webb/Hagel 2016?
Has possibility's!

Are you on board?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:00 PM   #38
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyRider96 View Post
Glad I don't read these post very often. The only thing I see is alot of name calling and pretty vulgar in some cases. Maybe this is alot of the problem these days, be it in private, public or on capital hill. It's disgusting!
Go fuck yourself you hippy puke.

We're having fun.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:33 PM   #39
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You ignorant dumb fuck- Was Saddam despicable when he gassed his own people, but the U.S still had ties with him many years after the incident. I guess he wasn't too despicable during the 8 years we funded him during the Iran-Iraq conflict? Was the Shah of Iran a model leader? Didn't we support his regime even though he crack down on anyone who opposed his regime?
Also, there are some reports that are well documented that Kuwait was "slant drilling" hence stealing oil from Iraq. Imagine if Mexico was to slant drill and steal oil from the U.S.

Iraq would have been much better off with Saddam in power than these ISIS guys who have emerged. Saddam was a moderate muslim- women were allowed to drive, become educated, drive, etc. Saddam was opposed to Al-Queada and any of it's influences. Now look what we have created!!!!
Yeh, that Joe Stalin guy was a pretty good dude too, once you got past the millions, and millions, that died because of his actions.

I think we have sunk to a new low when we start looking for the positive aspects of the Saddam Regime.

But I agree, (as I alluded to in my post), he did keep a tight leash on the Religious Fanatics who are proving to be even more dispicable than he.

By the way, if you are going to address me personally, keep it civil or simply put me on your ignore list.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:41 PM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you want to get down and dirty about it maybe we should ignore tyrants as long as they stay inside their own countries. Like Khadaffi did the last few years of his life. The problem is that they get froggy and want to bother their neighbors and threaten the big dog (that's us).

Speaking of that, didn't you love how Obama made a speech to the people of Iran about having a fresh start...after he did nothing to spread the Arab Spring to Iran. Little late big guy.

Obama's primary foreign policy advisor-Hussein El Fat Azzz
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:38 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Go fuck yourself you hippy puke.

We're having fun.
+1
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 11:00 PM   #42
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Has possibility's!

Are you on board?
If I may take off my ideology hat and put on my political hat...I size them up like this.

I think Webb is a very interesting person but I don't think he has the good political instincts to be a successful president. I hate to say it but superfical things like hair, looks, posture, skin color, gender and voice is what gets people elected. That's why I don't think Walker has a chance. A bare knuckles, take no survivors politician gets the job done. Webb doesn't have a prayer.

I have alway considered Hagel to be a lightweight but more electable than Webb. It didn't surprise me that he took the job of SOD and I was not real impressed with the job he did except for one thing...he stood up to BO and told him how the cow eats the cabbage, which got him "retired" so that he could spend more time with his family.

NEXT!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 11:11 PM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
If I may take off my ideology hat and put on my political hat...I size them up like this.

I think Webb is a very interesting person but I don't think he has the good political instincts to be a successful president. I hate to say it but superfical things like hair, looks, posture, skin color, gender and voice is what gets people elected. That's why I don't think Walker has a chance. A bare knuckles, take no survivors politician gets the job done. Webb doesn't have a prayer.

I have alway considered Hagel to be a lightweight but more electable than Webb. It didn't surprise me that he took the job of SOD and I was not real impressed with the job he did except for one thing...he stood up to BO and told him how the cow eats the cabbage, which got him "retired" so that he could spend more time with his family.

NEXT!
I suspect that Webb has a slim to none chance of being the Democratic nominee but until he drops out of the race, I am on his bandwagon.

As for Hagel, there is not much likelihood that he will be the VP choice unless a candidate like Webb is the nominee. And I've already referenced that remote possibility.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 03:37 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
But we didn't have ISIS...
Yes. ISIS was matured under Obaminable.
Old 03-22-2015, 03:44 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I hate to say it but superfical things like hair, looks, posture, skin color, gender and voice is what gets people elected.
The packaging sells laundry soap. What's inside is pretty much the same.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women