Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161258
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453074
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47903
pyramider46370
bambino40528
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2018, 09:55 PM   #31
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
I couldn't agree more
#metoo She's become nothing more than an annoying twat. Damn shame, she used to be kinda cool. Not sure what the fuck happened to her.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:34 AM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
#metoo She's become nothing more than an annoying twat. Damn shame, she used to be kinda cool. Not sure what the fuck happened to her.
I said it a few weeks ago - she is the female version of Tattas/ Almost like they are twins

Let's see - tatts

1. Tried to turn many threads into all about himself
2. Posted silly polls most gave two shits about
3. Argued with and insulted others
4. Was banned from TOS
5. Needlessly stirred up drama
6. Tried to act innocent here when called out
7. Is a chronic and abject liar
8. Had his infamous list (she changed it to a club - lol)

Yep all those issues describe her perfectly.
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 05:32 AM   #33
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So why did any of you click on my thread?

Then when you realized it was about safety...you troll it?

I mean seriously...y'all wanna bitch and whine like LITTLE GIRLS about how much you don't like me? Hit the fucking ignore button and move the fuck on. Nobody is forcing you to read my threads or post like the sad little girls you are.

Oh and pretty sure Cb2285 is a cop.

Bambini-stalker - my comment to Stig and the po-po aka Cb2285 said they would never be a potential client of mine. But hey thanks for following along...have you lost your copy of hookered-on-phonics? Perhaps you can borrow berryberry's copy? Just lookin out for my community, ya know?

Enjoy the circle jerk tonight girls
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:05 PM   #34
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
bunch of nonsense

And ERRYBODY ELSE is the "bully" here?
aguyiknow is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:57 AM   #35
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Ah yes, the regular North Shore sweep up.
This seems to occur every summer over there.
Its in the election window.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:00 AM   #36
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:

Fuck...it's only sex.
I support these businesses and homeowners to keep it out of their neighborhood. Its not just sex, most of the streetwalkers are junkies as well and they bring with them drugs and other crime.

Legalization is really the only answer.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:33 AM   #37
klassygerl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 351396
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for posting this!!! I am in north Pittsburgh just outside of the trouble area. I drive through east street everyday.. and it is sad to see the girls out there struggling. I’m glad the police were able to save one of them because some of the street walkers look like they are one day from death or a complete psychotic break.

I’m sensitive to most stories on the news so I choose not to watch. But it is important to know the hofo(?) in my area.
klassygerl is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:23 AM   #38
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnoxiousram View Post
Police always jump when business owners start to complain. Thanks to the deadliest gang ever to walk the earth- old whitemoney in suits.
What the fuck does old white money have to do white anything you moron? Sort of a racist post dont you think? Only old white men have businesses and only old white men determine where police patrol? Give me a fucking break.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:55 AM   #39
Cb2285
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Oh and pretty sure Cb2285 is a cop.
You're proving your ignorance more and more. What's that saying about being stupid again? Better to keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you're stupid than open your mouth and prove them right?

And do tell about your flooded inbox. You don't work PGH. You have no clients here.

You provide nothing. As you say, move along.
Cb2285 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 05:25 PM   #40
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Its in the election window.
I thought this for so long...then someone laid out the history for me and wow. Elections actually have little to do with the sweeps that seem to happen. Operation Cross Country is where the FBI I believe (or some government agency that can be googled lol) trains and assists state and local law enforcement clean up all the hookers. It has quite an interesting history I won't bore y'all with. Google is your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassygerl View Post
But it is important to know the hofo(?) in my area.
Po-po-fo is good to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cb2285 View Post
Better to keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you're stupid than open your mouth and prove them right?
Perhaps taking your own advice might help you out po-po. (It's in bold.)

So educate us Cb2285 on the process of what happens after arrest...since I know nothing...please do share safety info with everyone here. I'm sure they are all just waiting for YOU to tell them how it works. PO-PO

Speaking of po-po-fo...my favorite newbie cop Cb2285! Keep on trying little buddy.

What I provide to this board has nothing to do with you, unless you are a Sex Worker (or are ya?) or potential client (which you are not). My business is none of your business. Move along.
Old 08-13-2018, 06:23 PM   #41
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

This was a classic, run-of-the-mill street-level john sting.

Nothing novel. Nothing rare for the area.

Demand suppression oriented quick show of force to address mounting complaints. It's a temporary area denial.

Cross Country has a totally different focus and uses different methods. Highly coordinated multi-day strikes focused on the supply side of human trafficking and its infrastructure going after much larger targets than 4 random ass john's and 1 hooker over a few blocks in the North Side

Similar complaints led to the busts of at least 5 massage parlors over just the past year. Only this time it was street hookers, not a steady stream of shady guys trying to act fake slick about getting a tug
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:35 PM   #42
Cb2285
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I'm sure they are all just waiting for YOU to tell them how it works. PO-PO
I'm picking up your sarcasm, but the irony is that at least I have the presence of mind to know when to close my mouth and know my role on a board of fellow hobbyists.(in a city you don't even work in)

Must be nice living in La-La Land. Maybe I'll come visit when I need a break from reality. Actually, no. Not even then.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:21 PM   #43
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As I've stated several times for the slow section (that's you Cb2285)...you will never be a client...I think you're a cop.

Now if you don't mind...stay the fuck out of how I do my business. I deny you for a session and you wanna troll me? Now are ya done whining because a hooker won't fuck ya? Or shall I send you some cheese to go with it?

Shit I cant send it to you yet...which police station Cb2285? And your badge number? Just trying to make sure it gets to the correct whinny po-po.

How's that closing your mouth going for ya?
Get back to knowing your role under your fellow hobbyist.
Old 08-13-2018, 08:25 PM   #44
Cb2285
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I deny you for a session and you wanna troll me?
While you're trying to pretend you're the sane one, please share the conversation where you denied me a session. Unlike you, I didn't delete it. I could share just to prove your insanity, but you don't need any help with that.

Troll you? No. Merely pointing out you have no business here, so it's hard to tell you your business.

Thank God there are other options that openly poke fun at your insanity. Screen, screen, Screen!
Old 08-13-2018, 09:33 PM   #45
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cb2285 View Post
Troll you? No. Merely pointing out you have no business here
Well damn...what have I been doing all this time without you telling me what to do?

troll - (according to urban dictionary)
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

So tell me again, exactly, how your comments pertain at all to my original post? No...you're not a cock sucking troll there trolling OCCIFER Cb2285.

Occifer is in the hookered-on-phonics, volume 13. Get your copy yet, occifer?

You do know I don't come up with all the witty remarks all by my stupid-fucking-hooker-self...we collaborate to come on here and fuck with slobbyists like you. Pretty sure they're laughing AT you...not with you. Buh-bye Occifer Cb2285.

I told you I wouldn't see you. You are not entitled to my services. Get over yourself Po-Po-Cb2285.

(which is better Occifer Cb2285 or Po-Po-Cb2285...send your votes guys...I'll have some extra sexy pics waiting for y'all )

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women