Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2018, 07:50 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Trump isn't taking a salary, while NPR is taking public funds to spread its Fake News.
Trump engineered a huge tax cut to himself and his companies....resulting in much larger deficit. ...and you are touting that he donates his sally as if that is a big deal!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 07:52 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Maybe you misunderstood the OP being about NPR publishing a lie when the truth was readily evident to real journalists.
They retracted it....something Trump and his minions never do.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:43 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They retracted it....something Trump and his minions never do.
That doesn't change the fact that NPR should never have posted the Fake News story in the first place. Real journalist would never have thought to mischararcterize those court documents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Thanks for admitting you lied about trump not spending public money to lie and that someone was changing his quotes.

I agree. Who would be stupid enough to believe trumps quotes were changed and trump would say nothing?
It would be you who is caught in blatant lies when you say the lame-stream doesn't change Trump's words and meaning, and when you falsely employ the word "thanks" to express a fake and untrue sentiment in your post. The instance where the lame-stream media falsely accused Trump of calling "immigrants" "animals" is but one of the most egregious examples. Trump was talking about MS-13 gang members being animals, but most of the talking-heads in the lame-stream media left that distinction out of their news reports or buried in a bottom paragraph long after their bold headline imputed something more sinister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Trump engineered a huge tax cut to himself and his companies....resulting in much larger deficit. ...and you are touting that he donates his sally as if that is a big deal!
That doesn't change the fact that Trump is donating his presidential salary to other government expenses.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:46 AM   #34
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
That doesn't change the fact that NPR should never have posted the Fake News story in the first place.

It would be you who is caught in blatant lies when you say the lame-stream doesn't change Trump's words and meaning, and when you falsely employ the word "thanks" in your post. The instance where the lame-stream media falsely accused Trump of calling "immigrants" "animals" is but one of the most egregious examples. Trump was talking about MS-13 gang members being animals, but most of the talking-heads in the lame-stream media left that distinction out of their news reports or buried in a bottom paragraph long after their bold headline imputed something more sinister.

That doesn't change the fact that Trump is donating his presidential salary to other government expenses.
That is a fact that hes donating his salary. Its also a fact he is making national policy based on personal gain. I ask what that has to do with the OP. If you need help getting back on topic the Dhali Lama offers that service for free. NPR is being funded in part with Trumps salary. Thanks Donald Putin!
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:12 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
That is a fact that hes donating his salary. Its also a fact he is making national policy based on personal gain. I ask what that has to do with the OP. If you need help getting back on topic the Dhali Lama offers that service for free. NPR is being funded in part with Trumps salary. Thanks Donald Trump!
The topic is that NPR intentionally posted a Fake News story mischaracterizing what was said in a hearing that REAL journalists would never have done. Your notion that my last post didn't cover that topic is very much like the "Fake News" story posted by NPR.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The big question is... when is the NYT going to retract that 26 year old fake news and admit that was a mistake?????
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:40 PM   #37
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the worst part of it is that NPR is a govt. funded agency who is supposed to be neutral politically..

Maybe Don JR can ask dad to pull NPR's funding then!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #38
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Maybe Don JR can ask dad to pull NPR's funding then!

u know that is not going to happen. Congress created this bastard agency; they can unfund it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:45 PM   #39
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You dodge your own lies. trumps salary is the least expensive thing about him. The public pays millions a year for the office. You went down this "public funds" road, now own it.
You brought it up, you lied about it, you own it. What do we we call a liar? One who brings up points, is proven wrong, and clinches his ass when it's time for those lies to be shoved up there?

You've been caught lying....again.
Twist any way you want. You've been schooled.

If only one day you learned.

In the spirit of the broken bottle, I accept the fate of the gods
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:55 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

NPR lied when they published a "Fake News" story that obviously went against the well publicized facts. Liars trying to defend NPR's lying "Fake News" reports by deflecting to Trump are also liars.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:04 PM   #41
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
NPR lied when they published a "Fake News" story that obviously went against the well publicized facts. Liars trying to defend NPR's lying "Fake News" reports by deflecting to Trump are also liars.
Is this a tweet from Trump?
Old 12-02-2018, 09:16 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is this a tweet from Trump?
Is this yet another one of your attempts to hijack this thread off the topic about NPR's Fake News article wherein NPR mischaracterized hearing testimony that everyone else knew and understood to be substantively different than what NPR reported?
Old 12-02-2018, 09:30 PM   #43
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is this yet another one of your attempts to hijack this thread off the topic about NPR's Fake News article wherein NPR mischaracterized hearing testimony that everyone else knew and understood to be substantively different than what NPR reported?
Is every post you send me going to declare I'm off topic? Am I the Eccie Political Forum Enemy of the State for you. Are you attempting to speak for me. I've been very much on topic to your thread that you keep saying the same thing over and over. NPR retracted. I said they were acting weak. I'm retracting their retraction as Fake News. A slight difference of opinion. Is this still about Papa Bush 30 years ago NPR saying he was an idiot with a grocery scanner? I remember when that happen originally. What an idiot, all due respect to Papa Bush. he was a good man. It was in all the papers at the time. Funny as shit
Old 12-02-2018, 09:35 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is every post you send me going to declare I'm off topic? Am I the Eccie Political Forum Enemy of the State for you. Are you attempting to speak for me. I've been very much on topic to your thread that you keep saying the same thing over and over. NPR retracted. I said they were acting weak. I'm retracting their retraction as Fake News. A slight difference of opinion. Is this still about Papa Bush 30 years ago NPR saying he was an idiot with a grocery scanner? I remember when that happen originally. What an idiot, all due respect to Papa Bush. he was a good man. It was in all the papers at the time. Funny as shit
Your last post didn't even mention NPR's Fake News report. It matters that NPR waited five hours to take down their fucking Fake News report after they were informed that it was a complete distortion of well known facts that REAL journalists wouldn't publish. And it never was about Bush, and that you think it is says much about your intentions when posting in this thread ... and it's a sure sign that you're off topic once again.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:45 PM   #45
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your last post didn't even mention NPR's Fake News report. It matters that NPR waited five hours to take down their fucking Fake News report after they were informed that it was a complete distortion of well known facts that REAL journalists wouldn't publish. And it never was about Bush, and that you think it is says much about your intentions when posting in this thread ... and it's a sure sign that you're off topic once again.
Sorry I missed this one. I was off topic. My bad. I apologize IB Hell there is so much Fake news out there sometimes its hard to keep up. Yeah this thing with Trump Jr. I think he did it, I think NPR is wrong for retracting. Double down. Triple down. The Real Fake News is to slander NPR. They have been voted the most accurate and honest news organization in the US. Its being funded by the Trump government dollars

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women