Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #31
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

less thinking...more playing..sounds like a good plan nurse. have a good weekend!
Old 08-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #32
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon58 View Post
less thinking...more playing..sounds like a good plan nurse. have a good weekend!

oh my gosh u read my mind!! I can't wait to play this weekend.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #33
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
there won't be a lot of people coming and going. this concept isn't for everyone. in fact it's meant for only a few. yall have to think outside the box and stop beating yourselves over the head with the same bs drama u read on here everyday. it's not a reality show - its a business and far be it from me to point out but I stepped onto this scene a little over a year ago and have made a pretty damn good name for myself and financed my other business along the way and I've never had one person show me the way - not one (well except for TD, he told me about Google voice the friend!). the only think that legitimately concerns me about doing this is if someone were to actually die when I'm not there and that's a one in a million but still a huge concern. Point is, I've got my Pentagon plan going on this and it may never happen bc of a few factors. Right now emergencies are my biggest worry.

excuse the typos, my new phone keypad keep switching styles and its too early for me to mess with techie thingies. need coffee. lol. good morning everyone! here's to it being friday!! wooohooo
The more I think about it THN the more i like the idea. Yes it only takes one to fuck it up but i don't see you running it like motel 8. You are not trying to cater to all providers and hobbyist. Count me in once you figure out how you will schedule etc etc etc.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #34
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
The more I think about it THN the more i like the idea. Yes it only takes one to fuck it up but i don't see you running it like motel 8. You are not trying to cater to all providers and hobbyist. Count me in once you figure out how you will schedule etc etc etc.
Awww shucks! You're only saying that bc i got Brian Cuban to argue with me on twitter yesterday. #Kloutbeetches!!! Hahahahah. Lol! Just kidding. TD, you and Tin are in like flynn. I'll keep yall updated as it progresses. Please text or email me any specific questions. Xoxo
Old 08-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #35
pfmtony
Account Disabled

This is a great idea, but honestly if my name were on the paperwork, hell no. Call me paranoid but I just don't trust a lot of people. THN be uber careful.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #36
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

As a rule, I never trust anyone. Time tells all truths and I honestly don't have enough time to wait on trust. This isn't about trust. It's about protecting and covering your ass from day one. As I've said, it's not a wide-targeted offer. I don't get personal with people and i don't send unsolicited texts, emails or pms (oh before i get called out on that by the pm-police, i did send a group pm ONCE to five gents who responded to my fbsm thread which i will never do again thanks to a very pointless, condescending and overly worded reply similar the post made on this thread a few days ago around lunchtime, but i digress..) Back to business. I won't reach out to anyone in particular because it's just not my style. Posting this thread is simply the first step in seeing who will respond. Hope yall are having a Superb Sunday!
Old 08-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #37
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

My apologies THN. I thought ur proposal was for generally the Eccie community. Now I get the distinct feeling your only interested in your existing trustworthy family. As Mark Cuban might say, "Im out!"
Old 08-11-2013, 11:41 PM   #38
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

So, thathotnurse, are you changing your last name to Patel?

This sounds like a good idea, but please take precaution. I'm sure you would screen well. Good luck.

Also, you might want to think about things over if your incall is in your legal name. You never know what some crazy peeps do these days.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:39 AM   #39
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Self edit. Needed to wake up and collect my sense of humor.

BSB im gonna legally change my name to Notel Patel. Of course i could just change it to Patel and promote myself to thahottdoc! I bet it pays more than owning a notel. Lol. Thanks for the laugh!
Old 08-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #40
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
THN don't do it All it takes is one fuck up. That said ur incall is top notch
+100

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I knew a lady (long retired) who had a top-notch incall that decided to do something similar. She accepted the fact that finding ladies with impeccable credentials who would be as careful as she wanted them to be was a near impossibility.

Instead, she had to know the client, or at least have some knowledge of his reputation. For the most part that worked out well, until one of the gals started stacking her clients behind my friend's back, and started inviting ne'er-do-wells over that inevitably invited a call from management...and eventually the police.
+100

Unfortunately, you have almost zero chance of finding a reliable housemate.

If she had her shit together in the first place, she would already have a nice incall of her own and would not need to share yours.

Just saying...
Old 08-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #41
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

There are so many possible legal ramifications, none of them good, to this arrangement for THN that advice to "tread carefully" is really an understatement. My suggestion is that THN should talk to a lawyer who really knows his/her stuff on the matter.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #42
pfmtony
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Self edit. Needed to wake up and collect my sense of humor.

BSB im gonna legally change my name to Notel Patel. Of course i could just change it to Patel and promote myself to thahottdoc! I bet it pays more than owning a notel. Lol. Thanks for the laugh!

If thathotdoc turns you down, I will offer my services as thatdecentllookingengineer.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #43
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostalgia View Post
My apologies THN. I thought ur proposal was for generally the Eccie community. Now I get the distinct feeling your only interested in your existing trustworthy family. As Mark Cuban might say, "Im out!"
False. However I'm not opening a notel.

As far as my "trustworthy family", please refer back to post #36 in this thread. I don't do cliques. I am an equal and individual opportunist. Cliques send my bullshit radar spinning off the dial. Please don't assume you know what kind of person I am. We have never met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Unfortunately, you have almost zero chance of finding a reliable housemate.

If she had her shit together in the first place, she would already have a nice incall of her own and would not need to share yours.

Just saying...
Not true. Many ladies - UTR ladies and retired ladies mostly - would prefer to use an nice and secure incall that they don't live at. It's a great arrangement for the right lady. I've rented out this space before for parties and evenings out to people that I know - especially because of the location and events in the area. In the past it has all been random and as needed word of mouth and there is a contract. I'm hoping to build a more routine model that secures the amount I pay per month + maintenance costs so I can keep the space as I am moving to a larger residence and would like to have a separate incall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post
There are so many possible legal ramifications, none of them good, to this arrangement for THN that advice to "tread carefully" is really an understatement. My suggestion is that THN should talk to a lawyer who really knows his/her stuff on the matter.
He's the first person I called when I thought of it. I'm good. Perhaps the legal eagles will chime in on this for me: The worst case scenario is too expensive to prosecute considering the nature of the contract (no I will not discuss what the contract is until you have passed screening and we meet in person) and the low number of US citizens of legal age who would be involved. Like I said, my biggest worries are emergencies, specifically mortality issues. Y'all might have to take an ACLS class and learn how to use an AED bahahahahaha....kidding
Old 08-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #44
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

I knew a really hot Patel once. God, I wish she had been a provider....
Old 08-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #45
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83
Default appologies again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostalgia View Post
As I've said, I'd be happy and pleased to finally make memories with you..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women