Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48305
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2016, 11:59 PM   #31
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Hey wendlo....thought it was just me -_O.
I hope it's just maintenance.
Nevermind... please delete
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:15 AM   #32
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Thanks GIna

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Another thing to keep in mind is that when faced with an arrest, particularly if your immigration status is questionable, the smart thing to do is to claim you are a victim of trafficking. There is a visa available to "victims of trafficking", that would not be otherwise available. So of course the providers in this situation know to jump on that bandwagon when the opportunity presents itself.

http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/vi...migrant-status

I'm not saying that there isn't a lot of crazy stuff that goes on in this industry, including manipulation, abuse and destructive relationships. However, these things often go on regardless of the industry a woman is in.

I know many, many women who were trafficked and pimped (I was pimped for many years), who leave the destructive relationships but continue to work in this industry. The abusive relationships have little to do with what the woman does for a living, and very often the industry remains the constant while the women moves through different stages of her life.

You can still make a living in this industry, after leaving a manipulative situation, while recovering from a drug or alcohol addiction, while you rebuild your life and become a stable and functioning member of society. This business and negativity can go hand in hand, but it's not an absolute necessity for that to be the case.

If it wasn't for this business, I'd probably be living in a shitty little town with a bunch of dirty kids getting my ass kicked by my drunken husband in a crappy little house. This business gave me a way to get out of the hellhole that was my white trash reality, and I know many women who feel the same. This business gave me the power to control my destiny, and I know that even if a provider is in a messed up situation today, it doesn't mean she has to be in a messed up situation tomorrow.

This business can give you the money you need to move past a miserable existence.... and if you claim you are a "victim of trafficking" when faced with an arrest, it can also be the golden ticket to the land of plenty.

Always,
Gina

Thanks, Gina. You have a great perspective on this business and I am sure have seen it all. Agree fully for many ladies this is a ticket to freedom and independence. But it takes good life choices, as in all aspects of life no matter what business you are in.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:49 PM   #33
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews

please delete
Guest010719 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 04:52 PM   #34
Guest010719
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Adult sites and verification site promoting prostitution is ILLEGAL. That's why shut down website... prostitution & promoting prostitution ILLLegal
I'm pretty SURE everyone already knows this....not sure why you keep repeating it?
Old 01-11-2016, 05:02 PM   #35
Guest010719
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
Makes P411 look better and better. Also, I don't think anybody has commented on this yet, but one of the sites reported that the board in question had recorded driver's license information on all the men who registered (maybe employment info also; I don't remember). The PD was reporting that they would make that list available to anyone who wanted to see it.
If you weren't aware you should be...P411 is NOT LE free. In fact several years ago about 22 providers were busted in Colorado off of P411 w/ LE using a confiscated p411 account! And this is not a one time incident, it has happened before.

The ONLY thing that can keep us semi-safe is RESEARCH by both client & provider.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:50 PM   #36
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'd like to believe that I am a skillful enough listener to do as you say, but to be honest, I'm not sure that I am.
When I was typing this out, I was thinking of the wife who asks her husband what he wants most for [insert special occasion here]. He opens up and reveals to her his deep desire for a blowjob, and she thinks, "he couldn't possibly be serious" and goes out and buys him a cordless drill. The listening goes both ways.

Quote:
The myth that all of you are strong women and in control of your destinies could also be used to do you harm.
The myth that all of you are strong men and in control of YOUR destinies could also be used to do YOU harm... but I don't see that stopping anyone.

I am ever the optimist

Old 01-13-2016, 11:26 AM   #37
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just watched a great synopsis that I think it valuable to this discussion.

https://youtu.be/Bz3crgtcHwY
Old 01-13-2016, 11:49 AM   #38
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
Definitely worth watching.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 04:26 PM   #39
pumpkineater
Premium Access

Encounters: 115
Cool good info

Thanks for all the good discussion points.

After reading the news clips and watching the videos.... there is at least one thing we can say for sure in this matter...

PEOPLE TALK!

Be careful and don't be giving out RL info to anyone at any time... unless you have nothing to lose by wearing orange, or public shaming.

Im just saying. Happy Hobbying and let's keep it all anonymous... please!

pumpkineater is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women