Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48281
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2014, 09:50 AM   #31
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Depresses me greatly. Knowing how many kegels she will have to do after you big dicks just so she can stay tight for my lil thang. And I know she does it just for me. Tells me how special I am every time!
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:50 AM   #32
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gntman View Post
Big +1 Sir Lancehernot
I have a long time ATF and feel these same things especially re the 3rd Quote. But I also know that reviews are sometimes written from the writer's view of what he wants to post. Sometimes it is 'review inflation' to either chest thump or to do the provider a favor. Both are a disservice to the ladies and gents of this community.
+2. Well put, Sir Lancehernot. You captured a lot of how I feel at times.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:09 PM   #33
WW1flyingAce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Raise Your Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynter_ice View Post
HOLD UP I DIDNT GET THE MEMO WHEN THE FK THIS BECOME LOVE CONNECTION.....:thu mbdown: I WANT A MEMO NEXT TIME SO I CAN BAN THE PPL THAT ARE 'LOOKING FOR LOVE' IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES WOW OMG WTF REALITY CHECK PPL.... ONE LAT TIME THIS AINT LOVE CONNECTION....:blowu p::hyp o_h4h::nin ja_hide_h4h:
Interesting response from someone who would post this:
ok for anybody that knows me knows i hate to ask for help i do it own my own...but there has come a time(now) when i have no choice but to ask ..... had a few really bad things happen this last few days thats lead up to this.... but bigest problem is my phone died on me yeaterday...so here is the deal what i need help with well...11 am is coming fast first...no $ and also need a phone ...no $ so ...if anyone is willing to help that would mean the world to me...but only way to reach me is here yahoo or hotel phone i dont mind giving any info u would like and many ppl know i am good for my word ....just this one time oi cant fix this mess other ppl and myself got me into ....thank u for reading and any help givin...

Sounds to me like you are appealing to an emotional connection. Why would you want people to be sensitive to your needs and not recognize the possibility that your customers could develop an emotional connection?

What causes me an occasional anxiety it that some providers seem to intentionally play off of the customers emotion to hook them for more money. (Thats when I have one of those, "Damn, they got me again!" moments.) Its the business, I know that, but every once in a while you would like to believe there is a mutual admiration that makes the experience a little more genuine.

We do it all the time with other products, saying, "I love my iPhone," or "I just can't live without Dr. Pepper." I'm looking for providers that are happy to see that I called because they enjoy my company aka, they prefer doing business with me. There are some providers who are so professional, so good at what they do, that they make every customer feel special. Its just a little disappointing when we realize that every guy gets that special service.

So here's to the truly amazing providers, the ones who make every top list for every hobbyer, keep doing what you do, even if it breaks our hearts.
WW1flyingAce is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:37 PM   #34
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

It's the female equivalent, if not expressed as succinctly, of "fuck 'em and forget 'em." I guess the ability to do that at least occasionally is a job requirement.

Quote:
What causes me an occasional anxiety it that some providers seem to intentionally play off of the customers emotion to hook them for more money.
Where do you think the word "hooker" came from?

I've grown rather fond of some women I've seen lately. They all know exactly how fond (and thank goodness I've been able to express myself well enough that they don't think I've gone overboard!). Although all of them know how highly I think of them, and that there's not much that I wouldn't do for them that wouldn't jeopardize my RL, none of them has ever asked me for anything. I've offered everything from buying and delivering lunch to sending them out to dinner with a friend or SO. Not only have I not had any takers, I've received no requests for anything beyond the hourly donation.

I prefer to think that I've chosen some ladies of high integrity to deal with, rather than entertain the notion that manipulating me isn't worth the effort.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:17 PM   #35
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Admittedly, I've wondered occasionally how I compare to other clients, if I'm a preferred repeat or a, 'oh no, this fucker again' kind of guy.

It would suck to be the latter.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:21 PM   #36
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Admittedly, I've wondered occasionally how I compare to other clients, if I'm a preferred repeat or a, 'oh no, this fucker again' kind of guy.

It would suck to be the latter.
Maybe I'm just insecure, but I suspect I'm usually in the latter category. But if she's good, you'll never know.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:23 PM   #37
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Yes it hurts.....it's almost unbearable. I love her so much. I am going to marry her as soon as I leave my wife.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:59 PM   #38
DallasDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Just don't read her reviews, or look at pics or videos.

Are you worried that deep down inside, you know she is having much better massive orgasms with other men?

Insecurity in the hobby doesn't work.
DallasDoc is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:43 PM   #39
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

It is a turn on reading how wild the gals can get with others and seeing those explicit pics and videos is very very hottttt. It just makes me want to see them even more asap
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:57 PM   #40
addicted2U
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Only if he got a better special that I did. ; P
addicted2U is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:03 PM   #41
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I will always encourage pics and videos in review regardless of the lady. That said i still don't understand the need for us hobbyist to be inside the pic or video
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #42
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
I will always encourage pics and videos in review regardless of the lady. That said i still don't understand the need for us hobbyist to be inside the pic or video
Ditto.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:25 PM   #43
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I want to give kudos to Sir Lancehernot. his comment about the discomfort he feels when he sees pictures and reviews of a gal that doesn't seem like the same lady he sees in her behavior with him. I can relate to that. I am gfe all the way and to find one of my girls being pse where he shoves this and that and cums on her etc. Then feeds her his so forth and so on. Yeah, it causes a few moments pause. It hurts her business a little in that I might not return after that image. I doubt I am alone in this thinking. I am convinced there are hobby guys out there that just plain old want to rape girls. I suppose I feel a little protective of them. I do understand this is a choice they make to allow it. I don't care to watch or read about it.
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:42 PM   #44
oktickler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
It would hurt to see her CIM, Greek, scream with real passion and return the donation because the guy was such a stud, when all we did was play checkers for $300/hr.
No that's humor!! I like it, but damn, I hope she at least let you win the checker match.
oktickler is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:04 PM   #45
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyLover214 View Post
I'm here to fcuk and have a few friends so realizing what this is really helps with perception of pics, reviews, and other things.
+1
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women