Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think that policy wise, the debate was a toss up. But Biden's sophmoric act probably will not play that well with most voters. It was borderline childish.

We will see how the next Presidential Debate goes. President Obama's team will crunch the numbers, and determine if acting like a fool is in the President's best interest, or they will tell him to be more forceful with Romney, while not coming across as crass and mean spirited.

This will be a tough row for the President to hoe, because he knows he is on the defensive. And like a fish out of water, without his teleprompter, he might not be able to do much better than last time.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I tend to agree with your assessment JS...............I scored it a tie; but Biden's antics don't play well.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think that policy wise, the debate was a toss up. But Biden's sophmoric act probably will not play that well with most voters. It was borderline childish.

We will see how the next Presidential Debate goes. President Obama's team will crunch the numbers, and determine if acting like a fool is in the President's best interest, or they will tell him to be more forceful with Romney, while not coming across as crass and mean spirited.

This will be a tough row for the President to hoe, because he knows he is on the defensive. And like a fish out of water, without his teleprompter, he might not be able to do much better than last time.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #33
CJ7
Valued Poster

Obie takes the less combative approach and is a total douche

Paulie takes it and is DA MAN.

ya'll crack my ass totally up
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

http://www.businessinsider.com/ryan-...n-poll-2012-10
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

There is a middle ground, between sleep walking like Obama, and Biden behaving like a deranged circus clown.
The middle ground is where Romney/Ryan are. The middle ground is where the swing vote is. Biden scared off a lot undecided voters last night. Biden's behavior only appears to be normal to the die hard commielibs who are blinded by their zealotry. To the average, middle of the road, undecided voter, Biden's behavior was offensive.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Reality check: you were cracked before you came here, CBJ7. Odumbo didn't take a "less combative approach", CBJ7 -- his posturing was petulantly disdainful! Odumbo came across as the obnoxiously arrogant prick he is during his debate.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #37
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

What a PUCKing DOUCHEBAG, Biden was!
Grinning like a perv at a peepshow!
Why are the problems of the world so funny?

I would beat his ass and not even ask for a donation!
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:48 AM   #38
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

I think the big difference lies in the fact that Mitt Romney came accross as forcefull, yet respectfull to The President, and Biden came accross as somewhat of a baffoon in a rather strange attempt to rattle Ryan.

I do suspect that President Obama will do better, next week, but don't forget that Mitt Romney is pretty good at this game.

Debates allow the voting public to see the candidates without the filterring of the news media. In some cases, this is a good thing, and, as the debates have shown, in others, not so good.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

if the debate was audio only and you couldnt see Biden grinning like a cat eating june bugs or Paulie slamming water like there was no tomorrow, and you based your opinion on facts presented by both players.. Ryan sucked.

but when in hell has facts played a key element in rightwinger decisions?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #40
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
if the debate was audio only and you couldnt see Biden grinning like a cat eating june bugs or Paulie slamming water like there was no tomorrow, and you based your opinion on facts presented by both players.. Ryan sucked.

Unfortunately, for the Demonrats, it wasn't audio only. Just imagine if it was video only, with no sound, Ryan would have really kicked Biden's ass.

The debate probably would have been close to a tie, in the opinion of the average viewer, if Biden hadn't lost his mind. By election day, the only thing that will be remembered about the debate, will be Biden's obnoxious behavior.

Other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how'd you like the play?
Old 10-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Turn your channel to CNN right now. They're tearing Biden a new asshole for lying about what the White House personnel knew and when they knew it in regards to the attack in Libya on 9/11.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #42
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default he cant help it, much like any other condition

Smirkin' Joe has a personality quirk. its narcissim. he has an inbred view of his own superiority which creates a bombastic style and a disregard of others. he is inward focused and he has exhibited this through the years

i recall once during the senate inquiry into the BCS and how smaller schools felt excluded even with an undefeated season and he had droned on interminally about his college days playing for Delaware. it was sad

Narcissim can be exhibited by some of the following according to wiki:

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation

Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals

Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents

Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance

Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others

Becoming jealous easily

Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others

Being obsessed with oneself

Pursuing mainly selfish goals

Trouble keeping healthy relationships

Becoming easily hurt and rejected

Setting goals that are unrealistic

Wanting "the best" of everything
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:18 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

be nice if the entire Romney/Ryan ticket would leave their biggest quirk at the front door and be specific about the real issues ... seems quriky evasion and yammering in circles is the only constant in their entire platform
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #44
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
be nice if the entire Romney/Ryan ticket would leave their biggest quirk at the front door and be specific about the real issues ... seems quriky evasion and yammering in circles is the only constant in their entire platform
Obama really set the standard for being specific. He ran on Hope and Change; what more can you ask.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:38 PM   #45
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I wish I could remember the details; but many years ago Sen. Biden was at a hearing and questioning some low level bureaucrat...when the junior administrator said something Biden didn't want to hear, he went ballistic.....demeaning the status of the young guy, really abusive. Telling the man to basically shut up because it wasn't his "pay grade" to hold such an opinion. It said a lot about Biden's lack of character. A buffoon of a man who thinks he is smart but isn't, who thinks he is compassionate, but is self absorbed.

A guy who uses his power to belittle his fellow man.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women