Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60243
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48402
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35712
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-06-2011, 01:05 AM   #31
gman44

Encounters: 203

Why does it matter to you what she does on the board? Can't you just leave TaylorMaiden alone?
Old 02-06-2011, 05:21 AM   #32
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

LMAO we are Talking about the POMPOUS over Ego Inflated Whispers here...HE has to have someone to pick on for his own self satisfaction..The Sad part is the MOds even condone him being a Pompous ASS...Hell look at TM's last post..Whispers is "ALLOWED TO HI JACK THE THREAD" and nothing is done about it...Remeber its ok if WHISPERS does it....But it isint Ok for anyone else here.I dont know about you but seems like the Double standard is alive and well in Austin..Until people start to stand up and call the Drama Queens out it will Remain the same.and this Board will crumble to nothing and be useless.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #33
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorchia View Post
Just a question Whispers, so when you talk about providers not knowing when it's time to move on and exit gracefully, it's not an age thing, it's a personal thing directed toward a specific provider? I wasn't clear on this. It came up several times in different threads and it left me with the impression that young providers are free to share their views but older providers should know when their time has passed? I'm not stating facts simply seeking clarification on the "tone" of things I picked up on while reading numerous threads.

It is not necessarily an age thing at all....

TM for example went on a tear bashing other ladies as well as outing information from a ladies private area and announced her retirement... She doesn't post ads or attempt to seek business and her only purpose here of late is to take shots at other ladies that used to work with her and sit the shit.

That's why she gets targeted....

She can decide to stay, lighten up and post freely without hassle or she can retire as she stated..... But if all she is going to do is stir shit I'm gonna be right there with her....
Old 02-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #34
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasquest View Post
LMAO we are Talking about the POMPOUS over Ego Inflated Whispers here...HE has to have someone to pick on for his own self satisfaction..The Sad part is the MOds even condone him being a Pompous ASS...Hell look at TM's last post..Whispers is "ALLOWED TO HI JACK THE THREAD" and nothing is done about it...Remeber its ok if WHISPERS does it....But it isint Ok for anyone else here.I dont know about you but seems like the Double standard is alive and well in Austin..Until people start to stand up and call the Drama Queens out it will Remain the same.and this Board will crumble to nothing and be useless.
This board grows daily..... AS do the number and quality of reviews in all sections.... It has active sections it did not have a year ago as well....

Sorry of you don't care for a spotlight bveing shined on the likes of TM... But your no different and contributing noting except for attacks on me....

Good Luck with that..... I've been around about 11 years now posting in the same manner...
Old 02-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #35
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Stirring up Shit around here seems to be Contagious? And Not limitied to TM...The Old Saying about the Pot calling the Kettle Black comes to mind.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #36
Whispers

It's fine by me.... Just don't be trying to think or appear your anything different....

The information I bring to the boards is accurate and serves a purpose... Your just here for the drama... OK... I can accommodate that....

There have been hundreds like you over the years..... There will be hundreds more.....
Old 02-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #37
Texasquest
Valued Poster

The information I bring to the boards is accurate and serves a purpose... GAWD you are Delusional too !!!! LMAO
Old 02-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #38
Whispers

Oh well ,..... Another without the ability to read.....

Old 02-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #39
Texasquest
Valued Poster

LOL yea uh huh Since you deem it as "Accurate and serves a purpose" then it must indeed be so ? LMAO Well The All Mighty Whispers has Spoken so I guess all should Bow ant his feet? I think NOT !!! For your Self inflated perception of your self Blinds you to REALITY !!!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #40
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
um, can we steer this back on topic, please? This thread is about me, however, your plane and you are super hot Baby Doll. So hot that you deserve your own thread.
Thank you for attempting to start a thread that would encourage me to post on it and i would have if you wouldn't have shut it down sooo quickly....I'm not on here 24/7 so i didn't know you took a liking to me so quick and wanted to advertise me....

Taylor i will be back after my research of you.....please feel free to research me to so we can get better acquainted and know what we are both capable of saying or doing....as in i don't know you to hate you or like you!!

and if you can please email your boy to open my thread back up as i am here to have a little fun....

all this over one post Whispers made......geez, this may be the new Houston!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #41
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

Best mile high experience: The a36tc Bonanza I had for a while (the club seating made it great...)
Old 02-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #42
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
all this over one post Whispers made......geez, this may be the new Houston!!!

ahhhhhh......

I think....

I think........

I think that's the nicest thing a lady on one of these boards has said to me in the 11 years I've been around them.......
Old 02-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusman View Post
Why does it matter to you what she does on the board? Can't you just leave TaylorMaiden alone?
Not while she continues to take shots at me..... I've clearly stated I will leave her be.... Yet her latest is in her signature line......

If she wants to call me names with every post she will get a response....

I'm not into name calling so I respond in different ways.....

taylor has taken personal/real life drama and brought it here to the boards..... If you are not a part of the off board conversations or know the personalities then you don't see or understand the veiled attacks.....

But some recognize them for what they are.....

An if she wants to attack me or my friends she will surely get a response....

Should she like to try to get past this and rebuild her business or stick around in some light hearted manner I am happy to leave her be....

But until she does..... I have the time to pay her the attention she is craving.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #44
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Best mile high experience: The a36tc Bonanza I had for a while (the club seating made it great...)
awww a Beechcraft Bonanza? I have a picture of my grandparents and their standing next to a Beechcraft Model 17 Staggerwing....those where nice looking even to this day!! Plenty of room to have fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
ahhhhhh......

I think....

I think........

I think that's the nicest thing a lady on one of these boards has said to me in the 11 years I've been around them.......

Old 02-06-2011, 12:18 PM   #45
gman44

Encounters: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Not while she continues to take shots at me..... I've clearly stated I will leave her be.... Yet her latest is in her signature line......
then be the bigger person here. If she continues to attack you don't add fuel to her fire
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women