Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41229
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #31
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
remember Ann Coulter called it correctly 3 years ago

if the GOP nominates Romney, they'll LOSE

snick
Well well well.............Look who's Ann Coulters BITCH !!!!!!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #32
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Well, there you go. Same bullshit, all talk with no concrete real life solutions offered. Just criticism from the cheap seats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Pages of people posting "solutions" when most of you have ZERO clue. You really love to play games with no real skin in the game, don't you... Based upon your "solutions", yes, you are clueless and laughable.

Ok, check this out... I'm getting beat up by timmytard in this thread for offering "no concrete real life solutions" to the Ukraine crisis while at the same time I am called "clueless and laughable" by Old-T in another thread for posting a couple of "solutions".

Can't win around here, huh?

Timmytard, go read the other thread... I'm not going to repeat myself just because you weren't paying attention.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:43 PM   #33
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
And neither can Jewish Defectors!
Are you and Eva the same poster?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:56 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
What "real" sanctions is your hero Putin going to be responsive to? What are we going to do or say that is going to force Vlad to comply with what we want him to do in his backyard? Should we start the Cold War up again? Maybe bring back the star wars initiative like your twin brother the Admiral suggested? What?
Excellent questions, Timmy. IMHO, Obama is just about on target on this one. Denounce what Putin is doing, and then move on to other business. Russia is Europe's problem.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:21 AM   #35
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Too Funny!

ROTFLMAO - I can't take it any more. We've got neo-cons and libertarians blinded by ideologies that have little to no bearing on international relations who know nothing about most of the actors involved.

Yes, Putin does want to put the old U.S.S.R. back together. He will do it by nibbling around the edges and convincing some tin pot dictators to join an Asian version of the E.U. that will be dominated by Russia. The nibbling will keep him popular at home but what he is really seeking is stature (respect, fear or both) from the rest of the world. Russia is like an abused teenage girl from a broken home - no self esteem. They are paranoid and just a little dangerous. Putin has to do this before his leverage runs out, gas, and his economy dissolves. Oh, he probably thinks Obama is weak, but he thought Bush was weak too (Georgia) adn Bush started two wars - so what? Putin lives in his own never never land. The one thing that he isn't delusional about is that his gas will not last forever and Europe is doing its best to go green and be self sufficient.

No, Obama doesn't really have any great ideas about how to end this quickly and decisively. That is because there is no way to do it without risking war with a nuclear armed country. I know enough of you are old enough to know there would be no winners. A large scale land war would suck plenty too. The only alternative is to punish Putin without alarming him so you start small (which collaborating with the E.U. necessitates) and ratchet up the pressure slowly and surely. It may take years, but the U.S. + E.U. economies are hugely stronger than Russia and have shown resolve and perseverance in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria and with Iran. The things to avoid are large scale or nuclear war and also avoid recession or depression. Otherwise we can wait them out. It is really our only choice. Oh, they did just come to the diplomatic table to try to find a "diplomatic solution". We need to slow them down and keep them from nibbling up other territories.

This whole thing is really about energy and prestige. The prestige part is a balancing act for Putin because his people demand a strong leader (if the leader cannot produce a good economy and jobs or will not) while all Russian seek international stature yet think everyone is out to get them (and more often than not many are). Likely Putin got himself into a jam he can't easily get back out of and didn't think through fully.

The best thing the U.S. could do is ramp back up nuclear and thorium while trying to ramp any and all green technologies to an industrial scale. Oil, coal and gas will fade for more than one reason. The sooner countries like Russia, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and Iran have no leverage (no funds for terrorism like Iran) and have to seek wealth elsewhere the better. They all know there is a horizon on this, but not whether it is 10, 20 or 50 years, though it WILL end. Affordable or cheap energy fuels economies and once most countries can do this for themselves and guarantee their people clean water, housing (construction takes energy), light, transpo and some power for agriculture and industry the faster the 3rd world will join the 1st and countries will stop fighting about energy (though there will be other things like religion or prestige).
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:51 AM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Are you and Eva the same poster?
The more appropriate question would be: Is JD and IB's long-lost identical triplet brother, a Jewish Defector?

The Idiot family seems to be a close knit group!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:20 AM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook View Post
Bush started two wars - so what?
Either you're a liar or you're a mental defective, LordBieberdick, because that didn't happen. Hussein invaded Kuwait starting the war in Iraq, and UBL declared war on the U.S. during Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's administration. You can lie and twist, LordBieberdick, but those are the facts.

Quote:
The more appropriate question would be: Is JD and IB's long-lost identical triplet brother, a Jewish Defector?

The Idiot family seems to be a close knit group!
A better analysis would show BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat suffers from a congenital defect that keeps him from viewing the world as it really is.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:42 AM   #38
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Either you're a liar or you're a mental defective, LordBieberdick, because that didn't happen. Hussein invaded Kuwait starting the war in Iraq, and UBL declared war on the U.S. during Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's administration. You can lie and twist, LordBieberdick, but those are the facts.

A better analysis would show BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat suffers from a congenital defect that keeps him from viewing the world as it really is.
Another typical response from the close-knit members of the Idiot family!
Old 04-03-2014, 05:47 AM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another typical response from the Idiot family members!
Another typical response from the lib-retarded reach-a-round crew member -- BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:53 AM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Another typical response from the lib-retarded reach-a-round crew member -- BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
The Idiot Family members so closely resemble one another, you need a program to tell 'em apart!
Old 04-03-2014, 05:57 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Idiot Family members so closely resemble one another, you need a program to tell 'em apart!
... but BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you're so stupid you wear a name tag to remember your own name.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:21 AM   #42
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

My first thought would be, why is it our problem and why should we do anything at all?

In a hypothetical situation let us say that Cuba wanted to become a territory of the US and a majority of the people voted for it; Would you expect Russia to invade Cuba to prevent that from happening?

We all know that the biggest imperialist nation in the world is Russia.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:28 AM   #43
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
My first thought would be, why is it our problem and why should we do anything at all?

In a hypothetical situation let us say that Cuba wanted to become a territory of the US and a majority of the people voted for it; Would you expect Russia to invade Cuba to prevent that from happening?

We all know that the biggest imperialist nation in the world is Russia.
It's not our problem, and we shouldn't do anything. Which is exactly what every single republican in the world would be saying if Mitt Romney were POTUS today. The uproar is about the RWW obsession with Obama.....in other words, ODS.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:49 AM   #44
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Republicans have no idea what to do about Russia

Oh......you want us to fix that to?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:55 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not our problem, and we shouldn't do anything. Which is exactly what every single republican in the world would be saying if Mitt Romney were POTUS today. The uproar is about the RWW obsession with Obama.....in other words, ODS.
You dim-retards are a mentally fucked-up bunch, Little Timmy-tard. The real issue isn't "how should Odumbo respond to Putin's action" but rather "what Odumbo should have been prepared for in Ukraine when he and his bro Soros agitated for revolution". Just like in Benghazi, Odumbo was caught asleep at the wheel and situationally unaware.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women