Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2014, 01:52 PM   #31
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

^^LOL
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:56 PM   #32
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

When I was devout, I was 18 and got knocked up. Then I went cold turkey during pregnancy and for another year, no sex OR masterbation...went to church and prayer groups. Met someone else and guilttily tossed it out the window. Then was married...but a few years in, I got naughty again, and we started swinging...

A few years and divorce later, here I am living up my naughty side
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:42 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
Recovering JW here. We had daily personal study. Thrice weekly meetings (2hours) and then I had bible study once a week with a lady who came to my house. No Christmas, birthdays or Valentine's. I spent a lot of days in elementary in the library because I wasn't allowed to participate. Name a subject, I can quote a bible verse on it. Most ex JWs i know are straight freaks.

Subject: Taint

Good Luck
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:09 PM   #34
strongbad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I was married for 20+ years and my ex became more & more of a holy roller as the years went by. Quit drinking almost altogether & also quit having sex. So in my case, my money is on the pro's (And it is if I want to get laid)
strongbad is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:32 PM   #35
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I was raised catholic and coincidentally my first long term gf i fucked twice a day every day for three years went to private catholic school.

But I'm not sure what was in the holy water at this school. Read this:
http://nypost.com/2014/08/30/female-...nts-for-years/

GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:48 PM   #36
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I fucked a few preachers daughters in my youth, a couple of preachers wives as I got older. The enlightened church has even allowed me to fuck a preacher (she was the best of the lot)
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:02 PM   #37
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

I wonder how many "persons" can say they fucked a Pope.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:32 PM   #38
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Is "persons" of age females or altar boys?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:34 PM   #39
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
I wonder how many "persons" can say they fucked a Pope.
Prob a lot if "they" said.....it's good to be the Pope....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:23 PM   #40
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Is "persons" of age females or altar boys?
Person being any human able to receive the Pope's manhood (The Papal Penis, Papal Penetration, etc.)

Of age?,...rarely are they of age. Once they are of age, they become the "dom"....

.......or a Boy Scout Leader.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #41
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

The premise of this thread is flawed; it implies some sort of rebellion against Christian faith brought on by natural sexual urgency. I had thought Pope Benedict had cleared this up with his 2005 encyclical Deus Caritas Est. Among his pronouncements, this:

"Eros” and “Agape” – difference and unity

3. That love between man and woman which is neither planned nor willed, but somehow imposes itself upon human beings, was called eros by the ancient Greeks. Let us note straight away that the Greek Old Testament uses the word eros only twice, while the New Testament does not use it at all: of the three Greek words for love, eros, philia (the love of friendship) and agape, New Testament writers prefer the last, which occurs rather infrequently in Greek usage. As for the term philia, the love of friendship, it is used with added depth of meaning in Saint John's Gospel in order to express the relationship between Jesus and his disciples. The tendency to avoid the word eros, together with the new vision of love expressed through the word agape, clearly point to something new and distinct about the Christian understanding of love. In the critique of Christianity which began with the Enlightenment and grew progressively more radical, this new element was seen as something thoroughly negative. According to Friedrich Nietzsche, Christianity had poisoned eros, which for its part, while not completely succumbing, gradually degenerated into vice.[1] Here the German philosopher was expressing a widely-held perception: doesn't the Church, with all her commandments and prohibitions, turn to bitterness the most precious thing in life? Doesn't she blow the whistle just when the joy which is the Creator's gift offers us a happiness which is itself a certain foretaste of the Divine?

4. But is this the case? Did Christianity really destroy eros? Let us take a look at the pre- Christian world. The Greeks—not unlike other cultures—considered eros principally as a kind of intoxication, the overpowering of reason by a “divine madness” which tears man away from his finite existence and enables him, in the very process of being overwhelmed by divine power, to experience supreme happiness. All other powers in heaven and on earth thus appear secondary: “Omnia vincit amor” says Virgil in the Bucolics—love conquers all—and he adds: “et nos cedamus amori”—let us, too, yield to love.[2] In the religions, this attitude found expression in fertility cults, part of which was the “sacred” prostitution which flourished in many temples. Eros was thus celebrated as divine power, as fellowship with the Divine

Adultery's not cool, but randiness between single consenting members of opposite sex is Divine...

I agree, my experience with preachers' daughters, Mormon girls, and even a JW has been much hotter than average. The JW was the only true psycho amongst 'em. But for the purpose of this thread, let's just call them amateurs. Could it be merely the exuberance of spontaneity with an amateur lends itself to more joy in the kink than is the case with a pro? I think so; my hottest p4p doesn't even come close to civilian pussy. Alas, those days are over...I don't want no nursing home nookie!

What confuses me is Islamic prudery...how is it that Sunny Leone is not just accepted, but celebrated as Bollywood royalty by even pious old Muslim ladies? Sheesh, how do they figure out which ones to stone and which others to adore?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:58 PM   #42
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
Recovering JW here. We had daily personal study. Thrice weekly meetings (2hours) and then I had bible study once a week with a lady who came to my house. No Christmas, birthdays or Valentine's. I spent a lot of days in elementary in the library because I wasn't allowed to participate. Name a subject, I can quote a bible verse on it. Most ex JWs i know are straight freaks.
I had to chime in on this one. I was dating a JW, a few years ago, and on about our third date, she turned to me and said, "you can take me home, but you can't fuck me, but you can eat my pussy". Needless to say, I was floored, but I did take her home (immediately). LOL.

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:46 PM   #43
Sonya
BANNED

User ID: 200156

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSpike View Post
I had to chime in on this one. I was dating a JW, a few years ago, and on about our third date, she turned to me and said, "you can take me home, but you can't fuck me, but you can eat my pussy". Needless to say, I was floored, but I did take her home (immediately). LOL.

LS
Lol that's not a JW thing. Sorry but I think you got bamboozled. JWs marry their girls young. No sex of any type is allowed unless your married. No divorce unless your partner commits adultery. Unlike most religions you get kicked out (disfellowshiped) if you get caught.
Sonya is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:53 PM   #44
Sonya
BANNED

User ID: 200156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
The premise of this thread is flawed; it implies some sort of rebellion against Christian faith brought on by natural sexual urgency. I had thought Pope Benedict had cleared this up with his 2005 encyclical Deus Caritas Est. Among his pronouncements, this:

"Eros” and “Agape” – difference and unity

3. That love between man and woman which is neither planned nor willed, but somehow imposes itself upon human beings, was called eros by the ancient Greeks. Let us note straight away that the Greek Old Testament uses the word eros only twice, while the New Testament does not use it at all: of the three Greek words for love, eros, philia (the love of friendship) and agape, New Testament writers prefer the last, which occurs rather infrequently in Greek usage. As for the term philia, the love of friendship, it is used with added depth of meaning in Saint John's Gospel in order to express the relationship between Jesus and his disciples. The tendency to avoid the word eros, together with the new vision of love expressed through the word agape, clearly point to something new and distinct about the Christian understanding of love. In the critique of Christianity which began with the Enlightenment and grew progressively more radical, this new element was seen as something thoroughly negative. According to Friedrich Nietzsche, Christianity had poisoned eros, which for its part, while not completely succumbing, gradually degenerated into vice.[1] Here the German philosopher was expressing a widely-held perception: doesn't the Church, with all her commandments and prohibitions, turn to bitterness the most precious thing in life? Doesn't she blow the whistle just when the joy which is the Creator's gift offers us a happiness which is itself a certain foretaste of the Divine?

4. But is this the case? Did Christianity really destroy eros? Let us take a look at the pre- Christian world. The Greeks—not unlike other cultures—considered eros principally as a kind of intoxication, the overpowering of reason by a “divine madness” which tears man away from his finite existence and enables him, in the very process of being overwhelmed by divine power, to experience supreme happiness. All other powers in heaven and on earth thus appear secondary: “Omnia vincit amor” says Virgil in the Bucolics—love conquers all—and he adds: “et nos cedamus amori”—let us, too, yield to love.[2] In the religions, this attitude found expression in fertility cults, part of which was the “sacred” prostitution which flourished in many temples. Eros was thus celebrated as divine power, as fellowship with the Divine

Adultery's not cool, but randiness between single consenting members of opposite sex is Divine...

I agree, my experience with preachers' daughters, Mormon girls, and even a JW has been much hotter than average. The JW was the only true psycho amongst 'em. But for the purpose of this thread, let's just call them amateurs. Could it be merely the exuberance of spontaneity with an amateur lends itself to more joy in the kink than is the case with a pro? I think so; my hottest p4p doesn't even come close to civilian pussy. Alas, those days are over...I don't want no nursing home nookie!

What confuses me is Islamic prudery...how is it that Sunny Leone is not just accepted, but celebrated as Bollywood royalty by even pious old Muslim ladies? Sheesh, how do they figure out which ones to stone and which others to adore?
Not to call the pope a liar but there are 4 Greek words to describe love, the last is stergo.Which was the love a parent feels for their child. And Song of Solomon is nothing but Eros. And the bible used Agape to also describe the love between husband and wife. Eros was lust, selfish love, the love of a person's beauty. Point being christains should love each other
selflessly. Have a deeper love than Eros.
Love how history uses the word cult to demean godess based religions that existed before the bible and its all male divinity. Before the bible having sex with a holy woman (temple prostitute) was to commune with the divine female. No different than eating the body and blood of Christ.
Sonya is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:12 PM   #45
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Lets get back on topic here.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women