Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2015, 01:23 PM   #31
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
LMAO!!!!!

He has obviously gotten too comfortable at your place. Next thing you know he'll be using your incall to take a shit before the session!
That's against the rules, someone told us about that several years ago, in really big letters.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 01:36 PM   #32
jay75060
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Wink

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!

He has obviously gotten too comfortable at your place. Next thing you know he'll be using your incall to take a shit before the session!
I thought pooping is encouraged and covered under Fetish category? Ooooh man... learn new things daily on this site.
jay75060 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:23 PM   #33
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!

Those are fighten words right there!! Aaaaaand for an entirely new thread. Yep... Ever see the bumper sticker "Shit Happens"? My idea. Except they took out the "at My In call" part Soooooooooooo Not Cool. Nothing spells err.. smells sexy like the lingering smell of shit in the room. Ever better..having to pretend like its not!! Oooof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post

Cross razor usage leads to divorce in most countries but in this case what can you do since you aren't married. I'd grow some tough stubble down there and make him go down on you for an hour as payback.
Agreed!!! Good Plan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
I'll be sure to use your deodorant and leave an armpit hair in it when I put the lid back on.

or

If I see a toothbrush, put a hair on it and let you guess what of my body it originated from.

or

Eat a bunch of asparagus and coffee then pee in your toilet and not flush, close the lid, then let your olfactory senses go mad when you lift the lid.

One sec. Let me get my labels out again.

How about this...
I promise not to come to your house and shave my vagina with your razor, If you wont come to my in call and shave your balls with mine.
Deal?? Is that fair?

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:32 PM   #34
upsman3014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I am laughing reading this post....its not the same thing and i am sure others would agree...and it's NOT fair at all!!! If you are open to shaving your vajajay at someone else's place do it at mine!...I welcome you to come on over and shave whatever you want with my razor at my place. I will even put your name on it too In other words...deal!!!

On a more practical note...maybe the guy thought that the razor was there at his disposal, especially if you had seen him before...especially if it looked new. I agree I would have asked first, but don't some well-established provider provide toiletries/amenities for clients? And really, if it was a one time deal with one person, I wouldn't even waste any more brain power on it...the guy told you about it, and wasn't doing anything to disrespect you intentionally...but it sure does make a funny thread.
upsman3014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:17 PM   #35
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Made me laugh but...can be aggravating at the same time... Thanks for sharing...lol
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:36 PM   #36
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Default Hard core, LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
I'll be sure to use your deodorant and leave an armpit hair in it when I put the lid back on.

or

If I see a toothbrush, put a hair on it and let you guess what of my body it originated from.

or

Eat a bunch of asparagus and coffee then pee in your toilet and not flush, close the lid, then let your olfactory senses go mad when you lift the lid.
Yeah, just be thankful he didn't use your razor to shave the fur around his A-hole.

Speaking of asparagus, I hear it has the same effect on man-milk as pee. Kind of the reverse effect of pineapple juice. Your man-goo taste like your piss smells. Yum, Yum.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:51 PM   #37
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsman3014 View Post
I am laughing reading this post....its not the same thing and i am sure others would agree...and it's NOT fair at all!!! If you are open to shaving your vajajay at someone else's place do it at mine!...I welcome you to come on over and shave whatever you want with my razor at my place. I will even put your name on it too In other words...deal!!!

On a more practical note...maybe the guy thought that the razor was there at his disposal, especially if you had seen him before...especially if it looked new. I agree I would have asked first, but don't some well-established provider provide toiletries/amenities for clients? And really, if it was a one time deal with one person, I wouldn't even waste any more brain power on it...the guy told you about it, and wasn't doing anything to disrespect you intentionally...but it sure does make a funny thread.

I thought so too....
In a sort of way. LOL...
No, I have always provided the necessary toiletries/amenities for my clients. I too thought for a blip of a second that maybe he thought that was there for him. Then I remembered the "Oh I used YOUR..." part again. So, that idea is out. Do I think he was trying to disrespect me? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Quite the opposite actually. He was proud of himself.

You just get your little stack of labels ready Mister!! We'll see.
BTW... I don't use . I use the GILLETTE MACH 3 Turbo and the GILLETTE POWER FUSION RAZORS. I find they work the best for me. So... Stock up! I should be there soon because...the one he used was my last.

~KellyTNT
Old 01-30-2015, 05:55 PM   #38
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Yeah, just be thankful he didn't use your razor to shave the fur around his A-hole.

Speaking of asparagus, I hear it has the same effect on man-milk as pee. Kind of the reverse effect of pineapple juice. Your man-goo taste like your piss smells. Yum, Yum.
Whaah... what.... I mean, why would you say all those horrible things?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuwahh!!!

I have to walk away... happy thoughts HAPPY THOUGHTS!!

~Kelly TNT

Old 01-30-2015, 06:02 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Anyone else thincking Kelly is a little high maintenance? Razor issue easily solved by keeping a roll of duct tape on the counter. Her next thread is going to be about someone taking a dump at her incall. Will that thread even come close to Monica Fox's rant on the p? Very doubtful.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:00 PM   #40
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post

He coulda been one of those guys who leave skid marks on you fresh sheets.

Bed sheets. I knew this subject would come back to haunt us someday.

Men have left skid marks apparently during the fun events which were not discovered until later. For some reason, they never answer when informed of the incidents ... probably too embarrassed to say anything.

I'm fairly certain the ladies could entertain the masses for quite awhile with the various stories collected over time.

Kelly, let's clear out Walmart's stock of razors during the next store run.

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:45 PM   #41
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Smile

Hmm...maybe you should start adding manscaping services to your menu, Kelly.
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 10:39 PM   #42
DallasDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

LOL,,,,,, razor and balls..... no no no, nothing that sharp near the boys.
DallasDoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:22 AM   #43
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

More importantly, "if" I had to use a ladies razor for last minute preparations ... I certainly wouldn't mention it. I'm more baffled as to why he felt the need to announce it, proudly.

"I shaved my balls for you at the last minute" is not as impressive as "Check out these shaved balls ... I was thoughtful enough that I shaved before I left my house/office/gym."

Yes, passing more judgment.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:36 AM   #44
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasDoc View Post
LOL,,,,,, razor and balls..... no no no, nothing that sharp near the boys.

Duct tape taint sharp.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 09:54 AM   #45
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post
Whaah... what.... I mean, why would you say all those horrible things?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuwahh!!!

I have to walk away... happy thoughts HAPPY THOUGHTS!!

~Kelly TNT

Sorry, LOL!

VON started it. ;-)
Muscleup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women