Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48374
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Let me ask you WTF, if it is proven that Obama either did nothing knowing what was going on in Benghazi that night or gave an order to stand down what do YOU think should happen? This is not a Bush question or a congress question. What do YOU think should happen to Obama? If someone below Obama did either of the above and Obama is covering for them what do YOU think should happen to that individual and Obama? Because it looks like it might be heading that way and I want you on record.
The exact same thing that happened to folks in the Bush admin. Over the 9/11 - Saddam lie. There I'm on the record sailor boy. Maybe some Scooter Libby type punishment!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #32
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I think Whirly, JD and company have a man crush on Joe Biden, hoping they will soon be able to sing "Hail To The (New) Chief."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

what an asshole.

Trust nobody.

Believe nobody.

Help nobody.

Defend nobody.

but suck a lot of dicks at the bus station in Saliva!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:26 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
what an asshole.

Trust nobody. I have a very short list of people I trust when it comes to government.

Believe nobody. Only what I can independently verify. I'm not taking the government line as gospel truth, no.

Help nobody. Bullshit. Voluntary charity is best and most efficient way to alleviate cultural problems. Not only that, the satisfaction one receives from sharing what they have is an incredible high. You have NO idea what I do outside of here.

Defend nobody. I defend anyone who will stand for Liberty and Constitutional government.

but suck a lot of dicks at the bus station in Saliva! That's your creepy fantasy, not mine.
Rarely do we run across someone so unwilling to accept the truth. Assup would rather make homo and poop jokes than address issues intelligently. And this after he told us what a great master debater he is.

I guess that's why he overwhelming won the title of Dipshit of the Year for 2013, and is the odds on favorite to retain his title in 2014.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:33 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You wouldn't know an intelligent debate if it crawled up your pooper and bit you on the homo!

Thats why you've got the admiration and respect of ... NOBODY!
Old 05-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! Wrong, Assup! I think there are a number on here who respect me. And even if there aren't, I admire and respect me. Who else really matters?
Old 05-06-2013, 11:45 PM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! Wrong, Assup! I think there are a number on here who respect me. And even if there aren't, I admire and respect me. Who else really matters?

bend over and go play leapfrog with a Unicorn
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 11:55 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The funny thing is that the Obama administration is caught in a bald-faced lie during a campaign in which his actions directly led to the death of an Ambassador, along with others, and you people defend him, still. Amazing.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:01 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Links?
Old 05-07-2013, 12:05 AM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Here you go, Assup. A link.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #42
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Here you go, Assup. A link.

here ya go COF.. a link

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=13873

if you think representing that as LIBERTY and you'll ever live that one down, guess what?

Now the end begins for your tired old ass, and I'm your administrator
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:12 AM   #43
timpage
Account Disabled

Reality check.

Regarding the fantasy that an F16 flyover would have accomplished anything: setting aside the idea that the terrorists attacking the embassy would have run away shitting their pants just because an F16 was nearby, and setting aside the reality that we would have had to get Libyan permission to fly into their airspace. And, setting aside the idea that an F16 pilot flying over the embassy at 500 mph would have been able to identify who to laser and shoot in the crowd of hundreds, if not thousands of people near the embassy.....read the fucking transcript of the hearing.

Q: Was there ever any thought at that time of the night to have an F-16, you know, fly over?

A: I called -- when we knew that -- I talked with the Defense Attache, Lt. Col. Keith Phillips, and I asked him, "Is there anything coming?" And he said that the nearest fighter planes were Aviano, that he had been told that it would take two to three hours to get them airborne, but that there were no tanker assets near enough to support a flight from Aviano.

A: And for the second time that night [Before 5:15 AM attack], I asked the Defense Attache, is there anything coming, is there anything out there to help our people from, you know, big military? And the answer, again, was the same as before.

Q: And what was that answer?

A: The answer was, it's too far away, there are no tankers, there is nothing, there is nothing that could respond.

Get it? There were no air assets available.

Regarding the special forces "Team" that was ready to get on the C130. Setting aside the fact that it was apparently higher military authority that told them they didn't have authority to go.....It was 4 guys. And, by the way, what were they going to do? Parachute out of the C130 and land on top of the burning embassy?

No, again, if you read the transcript...that C130 was headed to an airport where? In Benghazi? And those 4 SF troopers were going to do what? Take a cab to the embassy?

Were mistakes made? Absolutely. Were stupid things said subsequent to the mistakes? Absolutely. Impeachment? Scandal? Ridiculous.

Again....read the transcript.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:39 AM   #44
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Do you want me to provide the "transcript" of all the lies told by Obama, Rice, Clinton, et al on the subject of Benghazi?

Your notion of a "transcript" doesn't mean swat when it comes to the truth behind Benghazi and Obama's re-election campaign.

You conveniently omit the meat of the facts....
"SOCAFRICA commander Lt. Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi prior to an attack on a second U.S. compound "when [Col. Gibson] got a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said, 'you can't go now, you don't have the authority to go now.' And so they missed the flight ... They were told not to board the flight, so they missed it."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:44 AM   #45
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

At least we are making progress; the zombies aren't defending Obama over the You Tube video lies.......................... .

If you really cared about the truth of Benghazi, then put Clinton, Rice and Obama under oath and subject them to cross examination and the consequences of lying under oath.....
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women