Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2017, 09:20 AM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
The threads are inconsequential but maybe the reaction has to do with the fact that y'all are telling providers how to run their business, how much they are worth, and what they should charge.

Do you give this same feedback to your barber, dentist, maaseaur, house cleaner, etc? I don't because it's their business and I have no place telling them how to run it. Especially if they haven't asked me for feedback or advice. I can look up theor services and prices and make a decision about whether to hire them or seek out another. Just like you can here.

There needn't be any discussion about our rates. If you don't like the rate a provider charges, go see someone in your price range. Without sharing your opinion with any of them/us. The free advertising doesn't hurt though... lol (most masculine "lol" I could muster).

This being an information exchange forem there really is not limit as to what subjects are being discussed. And as I understand it no one is required to read post or partisapte in any subject or threAD. Could it be there are those that have opinions that have zero self control and feel they know better than the rest and continually post in a negative fashion totally unrelated to the thread?

Example: Some one started a "Nail ThreAD" recently right here in COED. Now I could jump on there and blast the poster saying WTF kind of look at me bull shit threAD is this? Or start bumping old threads that have fallen off the front page to push back that threAD effectively trying to make sure others might not read it or partisapate. But I didn't did I? I choose to simply move on. Am I right or am I right?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:24 AM   #32
Lynksman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Interesting exchange of ideas
Lynksman is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:37 PM   #33
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
This being an information exchange forem there really is not limit as to what subjects are being discussed. And as I understand it no one is required to read post or partisapte in any subject or threAD. Could it be there are those that have opinions that have zero self control and feel they know better than the rest and continually post in a negative fashion totally unrelated to the thread?

Example: Some one started a "Nail ThreAD" recently right here in COED. Now I could jump on there and blast the poster saying WTF kind of look at me bull shit threAD is this? Or start bumping old threads that have fallen off the front page to push back that threAD effectively trying to make sure others might not read it or partisapate. But I didn't did I? I choose to simply move on. Am I right or am I right?
Perception is reality...
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:45 PM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Perception is reality...
Not at all.... perception is indivually skewed
Old 04-04-2017, 01:47 PM   #35
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Not at all.... perception is indivually skewed
Exactly. So your perception is your reality as my perception is mine.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:54 PM   #36
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The threads are inconsequential but maybe the reaction has to do with the fact that y'all are telling providers how to run their business, how much they are worth, and what they should charge.

Do you give this same feedback to your barber, dentist, maaseaur, house cleaner, etc? I don't because it's their business and I have no place telling them how to run it. Especially if they haven't asked me for feedback or advice. I can look up theor services and prices and make a decision about whether to hire them or seek out another. Just like you can here.

There needn't be any discussion about our rates. If you don't like the rate a provider charges, go see someone in your price range. Without sharing your opinion with any of them/us. The free advertising doesn't hurt though... lol (most masculine "lol" I could muster).
I am so in love with this woman
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:12 PM   #37
avalanche16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I found this entertaining and also informative of the hobbyist perceived value vs the providers perceived value of themselves and their services. This definitely counts as information exchange and may help both sides! Real businesses highly value consumer feedback and often struggle to obtain it, so take it for what it is.
avalanche16 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:13 PM   #38
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

You are correct, I don't tell my dentist how to do his/her job but I do shop them and look for the most qualified, best reviewed dentist I can find. I absolutely will negotiate price for their service and/or product. I don't think anyone has told how to suck dick better or anything else that pertains to your expertise in your chosen profession.

If you can get your rack rate and stay as busy as you need to then good for you. More power to you. But your product is one of diminishing returns so pay attention to market trends. The market is saturated with a commoditized product.

Ladies, my advice is do not take it so personal. We are discussing the price of a product/service. It just happens that you are the product. I know that is not easy to separate. But I fight the price battle all day every day in my job as well. No matter how good you are at your job sometimes you have to lower the price of your product if you want to earn the business. I also am constantly checking the price of my competitors to make sure that pricing for my products/services are in line with the marketplace.
Fletchlives is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:28 PM   #39
Bettie_mae
Account Disabled

User ID: 309736
My ECCIE Reviews

Wait. You guys "work?"
Bettie_mae is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:43 PM   #40
Falstaff512
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Answering the OP's post: This shit is just depressing. Seriously.
Falstaff512 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:51 PM   #41
Falstaff512
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

And my standard reply to douchery holds here:

Tassel loafers. CHECK

Polo shirt. CHECK

Cologne. CHECK
Falstaff512 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:55 PM   #42
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalanche16 View Post
I found this entertaining and also informative of the hobbyist perceived value vs the providers perceived value of themselves and their services. This definitely counts as information exchange and may help both sides! Real businesses highly value consumer feedback and often struggle to obtain it, so take it for what it is.
Or is it that hobbyist think they can get providers to lower our rates by uniting to "knock us down"? You can get 1000 of your buddies to say they wouldn't see me for more than 200 but until people actually stop seeing me at my showcase rate I don't see any need to adjust.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:09 PM   #43
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletchlives View Post
You are correct, I don't tell my dentist how to do his/her job but I do shop them and look for the most qualified, best reviewed dentist I can find. I absolutely will negotiate price for their service and/or product. I don't think anyone has told how to suck dick better or anything else that pertains to your expertise in your chosen profession.

If you can get your rack rate and stay as busy as you need to then good for you. More power to you. But your product is one of diminishing returns so pay attention to market trends. The market is saturated with a commoditized product.

Ladies, my advice is do not take it so personal. We are discussing the price of a product/service. It just happens that you are the product. I know that is not easy to separate. But I fight the price battle all day every day in my job as well. No matter how good you are at your job sometimes you have to lower the price of your product if you want to earn the business. I also am constantly checking the price of my competitors to make sure that pricing for my products/services are in line with the marketplace.
Do you tell your dentist to "shut up and do his job"? I think that is rude.

This forum on eccie is not "the market" but yes, most of us do pay attention and try to make smart business decisions. And we do it without the help of a man! *gasp! Check out our grown up panties! (And then go to the panty poll thread to tell us your preferences lol)
Old 04-05-2017, 07:50 AM   #44
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Exactly. So your perception is your reality as my perception is mine.
Finally
Old 04-05-2017, 08:00 AM   #45
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Or is it that hobbyist think they can get providers to lower our rates by uniting to "knock us down"? You can get 1000 of your buddies to say they wouldn't see me for more than 200 but until people actually stop seeing me at my showcase rate I don't see any need to adjust.
What if he voted "I wouldn't?"
I know I did
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women