Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2013, 03:17 PM   #31
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Meanwhile the DOW hit 15,000 for the first time ever. Analysis are predicting a 5 year bull run on Wall Street, companies are reporting record profit. Unemployment figures continue to fall.
That's right Lou. The S&P 500 and the Wilshire 5000 indexes have also hit all time highs under Obama. The economy is growing, the unemployment rate is falling and home prices are rising. Obama and Geitner have done a good job cleaning up the mess that Bush left behind. Nothing but sour grapes from republicans. Michelle Bachman said the 800 billion dollar Stimulus was a bad idea, yet she tried to borrow from it 16 times for her district. Nothing but right wing double talk. IFF, you don't have a republican candidate that can beat Hillary,Biden or Cuomo. You will see.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #32
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
when was your last meaningful contribution to this form???????????
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #33
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Timmyboy says Krauthammer isn't credible because he made a wrong prediction; but when it comes to Obama, forget all of Obama's wrong predictions !!!!!!!

Too fucking funny; and the best you can muster is to call me names....and reference some post I made on polling.............

Desperate aren't you Timmyboy !!!!!!!!!

You are such a fucking loser........even when you try to play the Sandbox School
Marm and give spelling lessons, you fuck it up !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You are such a fucking loser.....
Speaking of being a "losers," who was the "FUCKING LOSER" who repeatedly reminded us last summer/fall that:

Wisconsin & America are "Trending" Romney?
Who was that masked "loser" anyway?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #35
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
That's right Lou. The S&P 500 and the Wilshire 5000 indexes have also hit all time highs under Obama. The economy is growing, the unemployment rate is falling and home prices are rising. Obama and Geitner have done a good job cleaning up the mess that Bush left behind. Nothing but sour grapes from republicans. Michelle Bachman said the 800 billion dollar Stimulus was a bad idea, yet she tried to borrow from it 16 times for her district. Nothing but right wing double talk. IFF, you don't have a republican candidate that can beat Hillary,Biden or Cuomo. You will see.
Any idiot can pump up the economy with a trillion a year in deficit spending for 4 years.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 05:39 PM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Any idiot can pump up the economy with a trillion a year in deficit spending for 4 years.
Yep, we certainly saw on September 15, 2008 what resulted from the deficit spending brought about by 2 unfunded wars over a 6 1/2 year period. Didn't we?

And that is not even speaking to the 4,500+ dead American soldiers. What was their value?

Oh that's right, 4500+ dead American soldiers is not nearly as troublesome to you as the 4 or 5 dead Americans in Benghazi.

How thoughtless of me!
Old 05-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

remember when Romney said Obie was spending his ass off? Remember how that turned out? .... No? Then study up.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...ric-trends.php
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #38
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's a good thing you passed the bar. Economics is not a strength of yours.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is quite obvious from the poor quality of his posts, JL did not pass (up) many bars!
Old 05-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #40
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yep, we certainly saw on September 15, 2008 what resulted from the deficit spending brought about by 2 unfunded wars over a 6 1/2 year period. Didn't we?

And that is not even speaking to the 4,500+ dead American soldiers. What was their value?

Oh that's right, 4500+ dead American soldiers is not nearly as troublesome to you as the 4 or 5 dead Americans in Benghazi.

How thoughtless of me!
Hey Cougar High School boy - I think the wars started by Bush were a bad idea! I didn't want one soldier to die.
So don't attribute stupid statements to me like you posting it means it is true.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #41
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm sure the faggot Keynes would agree with my assessment on the effect of trillions in government spending. I mention he is a faggot because I know that gives him a certain credibility in your eyes - all you liberals seem to adore fags these days - all those guys coming out will lead you to a gay ole time.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Hey Cougar High School boy - I think the wars started by Bush were a bad idea! I didn't want one soldier to die.
So don't attribute stupid statements to me like you posting it means it is true.
JL, it appeared to me that you totally ignored GW's unfunded wars (that resulted in the loss of 4500+ American lives) when you veered off course on a ridiculous rant in your previous post.

BTW, who in the fuck do you think is paying for GW's unfunded mistakes? In case you were unaware, the unfunded wars (that resulted in the loss of 4500+ American lives) that you neglected to mention now makes up a sizable portion of the "trillion a year in deficit spending for 4 years" that you previously referenced. Duh!!!!!

Jewish Lawyer
Insatiable Appetite for..
Being a Friggin' Idiot!

I finished your introduction line for you! No charge!
Old 05-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #43
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm sure the faggot Keynes would agree with my assessment on the effect of trillions in government spending. I mention he is a faggot because I know that gives him a certain credibility in your eyes - all you liberals seem to adore fags these days - all those guys coming out will lead you to a gay ole time.
I have more reviews than you do on TER and I have White List Refferals. So, you can take the FAG stuff somewhere else. Bush came into office with a budget surplus from Clinton and quickly turned it into a deficit. Bush left office with the USA in the largest recession since the Great Depression. I guess you would let GM,Chysler, AIG, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and All the banks that went bankrupt tradeing unregulated securities, stay bankrupt. You would prefer that we have 50 million with no jobs and no health care? That is what the Tea Party wanted. That would have been the wrong move. The bailouts were the right thing to do. The markets are stablized, the banks are stablized and the economy is growing again and the unemployment rate is going down. If the stimulus was such a bad idea as stated by Michelle Bachman, why did she try to borrow from it 16 times for her district? You should stick to trying cases.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #44
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JL, it appeared to me that you totally ignored GW's unfunded wars (that resulted in the loss of 4500+ American lives) when you veered off course on a ridiculous rant in your previous post.

BTW, who in the fuck do you think is paying for GW's unfunded mistakes? In case you were unaware, the unfunded wars (that resulted in the loss of 4500+ American lives) that you neglected to mention now makes up a sizable portion of the "trillion a year in deficit spending for 4 years" that you previously referenced. Duh!!!!!

Jewish Lawyer
Insatiable Appetite for..
Being a Friggin' Idiot!

I finished your introduction line for you! No charge!
why didn't your donkey leadership ask those questions at the time they voted to approve of the war?

unlike in Libya
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:17 PM   #45
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
why didn't your donkey leadership ask those questions at the time they voted to approve of the war?

unlike in Libya
You will have to ask them, not me! Those who participated in the P's Pig Pen know my position is no different today than it was during the ill fated spring of 2003. It was (W)rong then and it is (W)rong now.

BTW, did you support the Bush Administration's decision to invade Iraq during the spring of 2003? If so, you and your fellow Neo-Cons are to blame!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women