Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41556
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #31
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

any of the ladies want to text or call me feel free.
single and I appreciate the thought.
E-mails welcome too.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #32
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sent a few pms to some guys that seem intersting or I like their handle. I love to chit chit, and make some new friends.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #33
netman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
I am sent a few pms to some guys that seem intersting or I like their handle. I love to chit chit, and make some new friends.
And I was one of the beneficiaries of those PMs.

netman
netman is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #34
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

PM's are terrific, as you choose when you read them. Same with Yahoo messenger - if you are with your S/O, sign out! Finally, Text messages to a hobby phone are also perfectly fine, but probably best to confirm that it is a HOBBY phone! I changed to one, and someone I had not spoken to in a while texted the old number. Glad I was able to catch that alone.....
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #35
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

no pm, but i got a text from a provider i saw a couple of weeks ago, she let me know she was back in town. it was unexpected and i had no problem with it, it let me know that she at least thought i was a nice customer
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #36
Missy the Minx
Account Disabled

User ID: 446
My ECCIE Reviews

I know a few Sweet gents on the board that pm me now and then just for kicks and I love reading random pm's, txts, yahoo ims or those always exciting random I don't have a clue who you are calling talking dirty! Its all fun!
Missy the Minx is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #37
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papacorn View Post
PM's are terrific, as you choose when you read them. Same with Yahoo messenger - if you are with your S/O, sign out! Finally, Text messages to a hobby phone are also perfectly fine, but probably best to confirm that it is a HOBBY phone! I changed to one, and someone I had not spoken to in a while texted the old number. Glad I was able to catch that alone.....
Papacorn, it was very nice running into you the other day...
(That was to damn funny) you could have had some serious fun..)
anyway, I have never contacted a hobbyist with out him
contacting me first...I don't send out mass emails or pm's...
Not that I haven't wanted to....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #38
bigtom62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Oh yes! Cathy... her favorite mode of seduction. She busted my hobby cherry several years ago!
Quite the lady.
bigtom62
bigtom62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #39
Jacxxx
Account Disabled

User ID: 2138
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
First of all, thanks JFred. I was in a hurry and didn't think I had spelled it right. My bad.

Seems like the consensus is unsolicited PM's are usually fun and flattering, emails less so and phone calls not welcome unless greenlighted in advance. And I concur with Slow and Easy--that first PM I got from Cathy was fun.

What about you ladies? Do you mind getting random, nonsoliciting PM's or do you generally delete them immediately after reading? I've sent two in my time, and never got a response from either in any way.
TexasT, I love getting random, nonsolicited PM's from gentlemen. It's been awhile, let's talk dirty via PM!
Jacxxx is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #40
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

As far as PMs go, I will and have sent messages to gentlemen to comment on a thread when I don't want to post publicly or I laughed at something or commenting on their handle or whatever. I don't do it all that often but may have to start!

I would NEVER call a gentleman just for the halibut! EVER! I have a couple of guy friends that I email on rare occasion.

Discretion, discretion, discretion...

--v
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #41
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Apparently " PM's are us" for us guy folks... hey, who doesn't like to flirt a bit. Could be marketing 101 as we are wired fairly simply and straighforward
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:23 PM   #42
Guest081910
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I love PMs . . .
Guest081910 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:39 AM   #43
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

When I first started in the hobby I made a post requesting info on a specific provider who seemed to difficult to contact. Another provider PM'd me and told me to check her profile. She and this provider had something in common and she, mistakenly, thought this was what I sought. Despite that, I did like what I saw and read so I did end up seeing her--twice and she was great. A very delightful beginning to the hobby.

While I was still new and had no OK's on P-411 I lamented the fact on another thread. A lady who turned out to be close to my home PM'd me. And I ended up seeing her several times.

And I have received others and those times I've seen those ladies it has worked out great. But I do not always see those ladies. For some reason most of the contacts that I get are from outside of Houston (where I live). I even received one from a provider in Twin Falls, Idaho. And while I was interested, no I did not go up there to see her.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:00 AM   #44
Tooly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Hmmm Phone calls and texts are a NO NO. PMs and Emails are Welcomed. Whoa when I get a text message my SO looks up and says I wonder who that is. So I make a mad dash for the phone. LOL I would love a PM from any lady on this board. I like chit chat too. Casual conversation or naughty flirting kinda stuff. All PMs are Welcomed from anyone.
Tooly is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #45
Kendra Hart
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2234
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I pm'ed a guy on aspd because of a interesting thread that I stumbled across. He promptly pm'ed me back and was nice about it.
Kendra Hart is offline   Quote