Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #31
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
In other words, you wish it to be so.
The polls are mixed. You can't just quote an outlier poll as if that's the final word. Besides, the Fox poll is a registered voter poll, not a likely voter poll. Likely voter polls are more reliable. Rasmussen is a likely voter poll, and he shows Romney ahead.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Believe your Democratic polling at your own peril...I can't convince you otherwise...Team Obama knows the real score why do you think they are going hard negative this early.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #33
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Hard Negative

The Democrats are going hard negative because it was really the Republicans who wrote the book on winning ugly.

Senator John Kerry would have made a much better President than Bush, but he was blindsided by the swift-boat attacks.

Do you think the Democrats were not paying attention and learning the lesson of just low and how dirty the Republicans are liable to attack in this election?

The economic hole that Bush and his cronies dug this country into was truly horrendous and they did it by truly underhanded methods of intimidation of the voters with the threat of another terrorist attack on one side and hammering Kerry with swift-boat attacks on the other.

The Democrats understand how important this election is for the welfare of the country and they are not going to play nicey-nicey this time, but unload their cannons from the first scrimmage line.

Advance at all costs!

. . . The lesson learned was you have to win the damn election before you can implement your policies!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #34
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, this evenings Fox poll shows 49-40 for Obama.
I guess the idiots, malcontents, people that are too stupid to read a ballot, welfare kings and queens, those that will not work, and those that want something for nothing far outnumber the rest of us.

The Pander in Chief is getting his message out. Vote for me, and I will take from those that work and give to you.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #35
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Well, this evenings Fox poll shows 49-40 for Obama.
I guess the idiots, malcontents, people that are too stupid to read a ballot, welfare kings and queens, those that will not work, and those that want something for nothing far outnumber the rest of us.

The Pander in Chief is getting his message out. Vote for me, and I will take from those that work and give to you.
you need to read Joe's post #31 on the differences in the polls
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Did anyone get the gist of FastGoon's post? He thinks it's ok for the Democrats to lie, and to personally destroy their opponents with innuendo and falsehoods, because the Democrats are so much better for us, we'd be too stupid to understand if they told the truth and played fair.

The Democrats are the only ones who can save us, so if they have to lie, and destroy people on their way to victory, it's ok.

Does that remind you of anyone? Don't you think that attitude is pretty scary?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #37
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
The Democrats are going hard negative because it was really the Republicans who wrote the book on winning ugly.

Senator John Kerry would have made a much better President than Bush, but he was blindsided by the swift-boat attacks.

Do you think the Democrats were not paying attention and learning the lesson of just low and how dirty the Republicans are liable to attack in this election?

The economic hole that Bush and his cronies dug this country into was truly horrendous and they did it by truly underhanded methods of intimidation of the voters with the threat of another terrorist attack on one side and hammering Kerry with swift-boat attacks on the other.

The Democrats understand how important this election is for the welfare of the country and they are not going to play nicey-nicey this time, but unload their cannons from the first scrimmage line.

Advance at all costs!

. . . The lesson learned was you have to win the damn election before you can implement your policies!

The Swift Boaters told the truth about John Kerry. John Kerry is a lying sack of shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqOuEhg9yE
Old 08-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Since FastGoon was so proud of his BrownShirt imitation that he posted it twice, I'll add what I think, again.

I don't support the corrupt liars surrounding Obama, or Romney. But when someone proudly says, "Yes, I'll lie, I'll destroy people. Because my cause is just," I get pissed off.

It reminds me of how far we have fallen as a country and as a society. There is no honor in public discourse anymore. People are seen only as tools to manipulate in the acquisition of power. It's sick, and it does not lead to security, prosperity or freedom. It leads only to tyranny. That's where we're headed, indeed, we are already there. Just wait for the facade to fall away, and see what is really there. We have a police state where rights are illusions and freedom is a charade.

This is not America. I can't even conceive of a genuine American spouting the shit FastGoon is so proud of. "Anything's ok, as long as we win, because we have your best interest at heart." What bullshit. That is the language of a Kim, Assad or Chavez. That is not the language of a Franklin, Jefferson or Adams.

If they truly had the best interests of the people at heart, there would be a vigorous, honest campaign, and the people would have the information they need to decide. The people, remember? Government only exists at the consent of the governed. Us. The people. That has fallen away long ago. We don't want a President. We want a nanny, who will feed us, change us, take us to the park, and tuck us in bed at night.

It's sick. It's tragic. It's over.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:05 AM   #39
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Since FastGoon was so proud of his BrownShirt imitation that he posted it twice, I'll add what I think, again.

I don't support the corrupt liars surrounding Obama, or Romney. But when someone proudly says, "Yes, I'll lie, I'll destroy people. Because my cause is just," I get pissed off.

It reminds me of how far we have fallen as a country and as a society. There is no honor in public discourse anymore. People are seen only as tools to manipulate in the acquisition of power. It's sick, and it does not lead to security, prosperity or freedom. It leads only to tyranny. That's where we're headed, indeed, we are already there. Just wait for the facade to fall away, and see what is really there. We have a police state where rights are illusions and freedom is a charade.
Don't blame the candidates or the consultants for that. Blame the voters!! The campaigns do what they do because it works. The job of a campaign is to in an election. Period. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I agree tht crap like the swift boat ads, Willie Horton, etc. are despicable. But as long as people fall for it, campaigns are going to use it.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:24 AM   #40
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, I have already predicted Obama's re-election. And you know my accuracy rating when it comes to predictions.
It won't take a Seuth Sayer to predict this one. Even if Romney wins, his election might just slow down the inevitable. Not much more good than that.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:17 AM   #41
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The polls are mixed.
CNN and Ipsos/Reuters both came out yesterday with Obama up 7. The polling composites have Obama up by 5.9.

Quote:
You can't just quote an outlier poll as if that's the final word.
Then you should stop quoting Rasmussen as if it's the final word, wouldn't ya say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Believe your Democratic polling at your own peril.
FOX is Democratic now?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:14 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Don't blame the candidates or the consultants for that. Blame the voters!! The campaigns do what they do because it works. The job of a campaign is to in an election. Period. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I agree tht crap like the swift boat ads, Willie Horton, etc. are despicable. But as long as people fall for it, campaigns are going to use it.
That is exactly right.

Both sides do it and they do it because it works. Voters are ignorant by and by , especially GOP voters!

COG,
You chastised FastGunn , yet are silent when joe blow posts a picture of John Kerry with the word traitor stamped across him.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:41 AM   #43
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Show me Romney's path to 270. It's a hard slog.

He's behind in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, etc. It's hard to predict this early, but Nate Siver, who I respect more than any other analyst, has Obama at around a 70% chance of winning the electoral college.
Ding ding ding. He never gets there absent some catastrophic fuck-up by Obama. And Obama doesn't make too many political mistakes.

I see things getting worse for Romney, not better. The more the American people see of him, the less they are going to like him. And his handlers know it. But, he can't hide much longer.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #44
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
It won't take a Seuth Sayer to predict this one. Even if Romney wins, his election might just slow down the inevitable. Not much more good than that.
I agree with you, that the best we can hope for, is that Romney may be able to "slow down the inevitable." We have abandoned the Constitution and have become a de facto Democracy, instead of a republic. All Democracies fail because the people always vote to loot the treasury. Europe is currently disintegrating because the people voted for unsustainable social welfare programs.

Paul Ryan says, that unless we cut spending substantially, we have approximately two more years before an economic collapse. I don't think anyone is even seriously proposing substantial spending cuts. The majority of the people still want to loot the treasury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMLaxZ39sgs
Old 08-10-2012, 09:35 AM   #45
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The intelliegent voters in the Texas Republican run off election (Dewhurst vs. Cruz) didn't fall for it; Dewhursts over-the-top negative ads did him in.......................

Same will be said of Obama's negative campgain..........difference being Dewhurst didn't have to go negative, Obama does !

Quote:
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women