Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-10-2018, 09:03 PM   #31
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
In your most recent questionable example, I can guarantee, without even glancing at the file, that the guy turned the girl in for something besides prostitution. Or that she had warrants. But she most likely had some contraband, if this situation even happened at all. There’s no way in hell any ADA would accept this charge or and any Judge would entertain it. Zero percent chance.

Nope you are wrong no warrants nada. Like i said i know her personally for 8 years i would know. It amazes me how some of you providers are naive thinking that a cop actually has to go undercover as a John and agree to a session to bust you for hooking.

Alright Brainy Busty Beauty don't say i didn't warn y'all, if cops get away with shooting AA's all the time, you think a hooker has a chance against a cop lol. Hookers have no rights, a cop will do his best to arrest you no matter what for hooking. They lie .
Old 10-11-2018, 02:15 AM   #32
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can’t sleep so got on to kill time until I became sleepy, opened this up and wow!! All I have to say, is strawberry skye is my new lady crush. I have plenty to say to back up this whole illegal arrest/charge/search etc but I’m sure many of the educated know better than to believe a certain poster’s nonsense. Knowing someone who went through it etc.... I mean she must have smelt like probable cause. If you catch my drift. Lmao.

Anyway, those that stated the RIGHT AND ACCURATE info as to what a “cop” can and cannot do are actually correct. To that person who posted about the contrary regarding a cop can bust you minutes later due to a “phone call” is blasphemy. That’s just not how it works. If this were the case I could put ALOT of people in jail I merely disliked or had a vendetta towards. Hell, we all could do it. But that’s just not how Texas works. That’s not how the law works.

Maybe there was illegal paraphernalia in plain sight. Or atleast smelled like it. I don’t know but I DO KNOW, she was NOT cuffed for pay for play. She either gave you a completely fabricated story, or you truly just have no clue what you are getting at.

As for the paranoia talk, ummm duh. Many of us ladies are safe and sound to this day and get to go home and sleep peacefully BECAUSE we are paranoid, careful, and tough on the talking and conversations we have w these folks. It is what it is. If you can’t handle the heat from a “NO” questionare may be time to walk out the kitchen hon. I for one would never answer any questions like that. That’s why there are many many MANY reviews on these ladies so you have an idea on what you’re getting yourself into. Never expect a LADY to go on and on about what she does BCD during her time with you.

And yes I study law, am very acquainted w many fed lawyers and cops I grew up with, so I do know a little something about how it goes down.

And like I said, im super attracted to this lady who answered correctly, and gracefully, knowing full well what she was talking about. HahHa. Strawberry Skye you are truly impressing doll. You have my attention and my vote for next babe who knows her shit and fights for it well.

Ok going to another thread. Lol. Missing these funny threads. Lol.

Love Ez.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:22 AM   #33
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

User ID: 425350
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking 🙄

This thread has been so flippen entertaining....lol

Life is way too short to be sweating the small stuff!! It is what it is....This is the risk we take....why cross a bridge when your not even there?.....Just cooperate keep your mouth shut & let your lawyer handle it....simple We give pleasure for a living for Pete’s sake.....WE SHOULD ALL BE TREATED LIKE QUEENS....Stop the insults.....an asshole is gonna be an asshole....it’s just a sure way of having blue balls for the rest of your pathetic life....LMFBO
Old 10-11-2018, 07:44 PM   #34
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez5417 View Post
Can’t sleep so got on to kill time until I became sleepy, opened this up and wow!! All I have to say, is strawberry skye is my new lady crush. I have plenty to say to back up this whole illegal arrest/charge/search etc but I’m sure many of the educated know better than to believe a certain poster’s nonsense. Knowing someone who went through it etc.... I mean she must have smelt like probable cause. If you catch my drift. Lmao.

Anyway, those that stated the RIGHT AND ACCURATE info as to what a “cop” can and cannot do are actually correct. To that person who posted about the contrary regarding a cop can bust you minutes later due to a “phone call” is blasphemy. That’s just not how it works. If this were the case I could put ALOT of people in jail I merely disliked or had a vendetta towards. Hell, we all could do it. But that’s just not how Texas works. That’s not how the law works.

Maybe there was illegal paraphernalia in plain sight. Or atleast smelled like it. I don’t know but I DO KNOW, she was NOT cuffed for pay for play. She either gave you a completely fabricated story, or you truly just have no clue what you are getting at.

As for the paranoia talk, ummm duh. Many of us ladies are safe and sound to this day and get to go home and sleep peacefully BECAUSE we are paranoid, careful, and tough on the talking and conversations we have w these folks. It is what it is. If you can’t handle the heat from a “NO” questionare may be time to walk out the kitchen hon. I for one would never answer any questions like that. That’s why there are many many MANY reviews on these ladies so you have an idea on what you’re getting yourself into. Never expect a LADY to go on and on about what she does BCD during her time with you.

And yes I study law, am very acquainted w many fed lawyers and cops I grew up with, so I do know a little something about how it goes down.

And like I said, im super attracted to this lady who answered correctly, and gracefully, knowing full well what she was talking about. HahHa. Strawberry Skye you are truly impressing doll. You have my attention and my vote for next babe who knows her shit and fights for it well.

Ok going to another thread. Lol. Missing these funny threads. Lol.

Love Ez.

yea bet this whores thought the same... you just can't be busted for nothing or just over a phone call tip

{Staff edit-ck--link to real world info}
Old 10-11-2018, 07:56 PM   #35
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
Nope you are wrong no warrants nada. ....
What makes you think a cop has judicial power?

Judges are not stupid. I have seen judges threaten cops with jail for contempt of court for bring BS stories in for warrants. And no DA will prosecute on any BS charge or arrest. I've seen Judges ream DA's for the DA not reaming the cops.
And a cops allegation without other witnesses or hard evidence is BS nowadays.
And, a cop is not allowed to violate constitutional rights based on third party allegations.
Even if a cop wastes everyone's time by hauling someone in to be booked, that means nothing if it's BS.
A decent defense attorney will have the client out quickly, and then have the client hire a civil attorney to sue the city town state cop whatever for constitutional rights issues.

RW is not TV script. Cops know that there's camera's everywhere nowadays.

Every LEO outfit nowadays tracks each cops arrests and so on. More than a couple issues and IA starts a file, several issues and cops get fired. And every cop knows this. Btw, once a lawyer goes after a cop, that cop is toast. I've seen cops lose their state licences and never get hired elsewhere over this kind of stuff.

As for hotels, simply do not hack off hotel staff. There are legal rules there that you clearly do not understand. I live that stuff so don't even bother telling me I'm wrong. I will mention, that hotels have two major concerns. Fire Safety & Evacuation is #1. #2 is Narco issues (guests will be tossed quickly). A distant #3 is drunk folks. Professional dating is way down the list.

Edit add: I guess he can't respond.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:00 PM   #36
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Finally!!! ^^^^ :::applause:::
Old 10-11-2018, 09:41 PM   #37
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

BANNED. Interesting.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:38 AM   #38
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

User ID: 425350
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

WHATS CREEPY IS THAT THESE DOUCHE BAGS EXIST BEHIND THERE PUTER.....ALLL BLUE BALLED 4 LIFE
Old 10-12-2018, 09:43 AM   #39
Tx4life
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I was just asking a few questions bc reviews were very limited, girls on here reply all the time with activities they will and will not participate it in. All I’m looking for is a phat ass provider that will let me bury my face into her pussy and ass. I could eat ass and pussy all day long
Old 10-12-2018, 10:53 AM   #40
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2445998

Is a good example of why this is bad.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:17 AM   #41
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx4life View Post
I was just asking a few questions bc reviews were very limited, girls on here reply all the time with activities they will and will not participate it in. All I’m looking for is a phat ass provider that will let me bury my face into her pussy and ass. I could eat ass and pussy all day long
Wtf you been doing all that time lmao

You finally chimed in all innocent
I was just asking a few questions

Lmmfao

Got real serious,no more questions for you Tx4Life
Old 10-18-2018, 12:02 PM   #42
Tx4life
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Lol aye Italia, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you, maybe you will let me bury my face in your ass and pussy.
Old 10-27-2018, 02:52 PM   #43
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx4life View Post
Lol aye Italia, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you, maybe you will let me bury my face in your ass and pussy.

If they only had a spread leg emoji
Old 10-27-2018, 03:34 PM   #44
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Let's stick to this thread's topic, please.
Old 10-28-2018, 03:01 PM   #45
Exotic Yazmin DDD
Your sexy Island Delight

User ID: 302883
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Been a while since I sat on Tx4Life's face.
Im Overdue.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women