Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #31
oldsalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

So Alana, I guess the question at the end of the day is.....Will you marry me?
oldsalt is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:53 PM   #32
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

It sucks Alana you had to post this as it obviously means one of us hobbyists is an idiot! We need to realize no matter what providers say or when they say it they are all business when they are with us. What or how or when they say or PM or text those 'sweet nothings' to you matters not. Guys need to figure that out quickly or they're setting themselves up for heart break! Hell she's prolly saying the same shyte to the next guy anyway. Check that recent post on things we like to hear said during sessions. See if you don't notice a familiar phrase or two.

Just as we think we have game, they do too... ijs.
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:14 PM   #33
Alana Fontaine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233303
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDr View Post
It sucks Alana you had to post this as it obviously means one of us hobbyists is an idiot! We need to realize no matter what providers say or when they say it they are all business when they are with us.
This actually had nothing to do with a hobbyist. I was foolish enough to think I could make that distinction here! That often in the real world, the magnitude of people's expectations can be really scary and make you feel like an asshole if you don't reciprocate the enthusiasm.

If I was saying anything else, I would have just said it.
Alana Fontaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:24 PM   #34
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine View Post
This actually had nothing to do with a hobbyist. I was foolish enough to think I could make that distinction here! That often in the real world, the magnitude of people's expectations can be really scary and make you feel like an asshole if you don't reciprocate the enthusiasm.

If I was saying anything else, I would have just said it.
My bad... plz disregard previous post. :-)
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:29 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
For those of us who truly like being providers, all of that should work in the opposite direction. Being that we are real women, yes there is emotional fulfillment in this for some of us. It's not always an act.
There are many professions in which the professional is providing services to others for remuneration, and the professionals "enjoy" what they are doing. The successful professionals (not necessarily measured in dollars) learn that most recipients of their "expertise" do not share the same level of "appreciation" for the time expended by the professional and the extra effort that often results from the natural enthusiasm of their "enjoyment."

What is probably unwise is to create a "group therapy" session with "customers" over the "disappointment" generated by a few particularly disgruntled or unhappy patrons. Probably a bad "marketing" strategy.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:44 AM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
We pay for the physical enjoyment, but the best providers can also give emotional fulfillment, or at least give the illusion of emotional fulfillment.
Did the words "emotional fulfillment" ACTUALLY enter into a pay for pussy conversation? Holy fucking Tebow...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:19 AM   #37
Sonya
BANNED

User ID: 200156

My dear sweet Alana, as you can see most here take what they think you said and comment on their perception. Next time, maybe you should just just come over to my casa. I'll make a cheese plate, we'll drink wine and vent. Big hug.
Sonya is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:20 AM   #38
Alana Fontaine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233303
My ECCIE Reviews

Giggle. I should have known better.
Alana Fontaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:51 AM   #39
Sonya
BANNED

Nah, you're new. Live and learn.
Sonya is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:10 AM   #40
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice thread. Totally feel you.
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:03 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
My dear sweet Alana, as you can see most here take what they think you said and comment on their perception.
I didn't "hear" what she said. I did see what she posted.

And if this was a ThreadAd, she might want to change ad agencies.

I repeat:

"What is probably unwise is to create a "group therapy" session with "customers" over the "disappointment" generated by a few particularly disgruntled or unhappy patrons. Probably a bad "marketing" strategy."

It is also not a good "marketing strategy" to criticize customers and/or potential customers for not being able to "comprehend" the English language, because they disagree with the OP who generated the thread for "feed back"!
Old 06-10-2014, 09:06 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This actually had nothing to do with a hobbyist.
Amazing!
Old 06-10-2014, 09:13 AM   #43
Sonya
BANNED

I said most here* as in eccie. Hear* is what you do with your ears. But thanks for proving my point. She's new and doesn't realize that things said can be conceived in other ways.
Sonya is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:29 AM   #44
boxluvher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Crackers or Wheat Thins?
boxluvher is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #45
Mr. Romantic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Did the words "emotional fulfillment" ACTUALLY enter into a pay for pussy conversation? Holy fucking Tebow...
Back in the old days anyone seeking "emotional fulfillment" from a provider and/or provider encounter would have resulted in a serious tongue-lashing (no pun intended) from the whole hobbyist community (pretty much no exceptions, maybe just me lol). However, over the years it appears the winds of change have shifted away from that stance amongst the newer generation of hobbyists. Am I just imagining this, or are there really more hobbyists from this newer generation seeking more (or different) than just a purely sexual encounter from providers? This has been referred to in several other threads (dinner dates, etc.) but having been mainly a "passive" hobbyist over the past 15 years or so I'm not sure if it's only my perception in today's environment.

Appreciate anyone's thoughts/comments on this subject.
Mr. Romantic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women