Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48575
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42231
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #31
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
You don't delude yourself into thinking she is "hooking you up" because you are the best at DATY ever
OK, OK, maybe I'm not the best. But a couple of ladyfriends hinted that I am in the top 95%. *swagger*

(They wouldn't lie about that, would they??)

And they gave me a special price too. Only $50 more than for their other clients.

Being special is a little overrated, though, if you ask me.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #32
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Do I get to give you less of me....if I let you give me less of you? I think not. If I offered a discount price based on anything, relationship, want, whatever...and then slacked on service, because we are "close"...what a sh*t storm that would cause.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #33
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

As with any business there are different business models. And just like any other business sometimes special relationships develop, but most times it's just business.
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #34
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I think the letter just posted by providers says quite plainly that this relationship should not be a consideration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
I think you have just shown why you may have never encountered "special treatment."
From "THE LETTER:"

Quote:
3) Don’t book a single hour appointment and then run up to the last five minutes or even *over* and then ask if we have time for a “second round”. The majority of ladies on here are MSOG providers within a standard appointment (not a “special”) however, that does not mean that if you book an hour of time, you expect to go over just so you can achieve msog. Respect my time the way you want me to respect yours.
Quote:
3) Please, let’s keep things in perspective and professional insofar as asking us to “date” you. This is a business; we are not here to date our clients
I think it's pretty clear from The Letter that providers do not want us to expect "special treatment;" that this is, first and foremost, a business. I don't have a problem with that. That is a given. While I have never shorted a lady on money, nor gone over on time, nor ever expected any kind of "special treatment," it appears quite plainly here that babee infers "special treatment" is available. I have always abided by The Letter's summary regarding: (1) screening, (2) punctuality and duration, (3) post-visit rules, (4) references, (5) fees and (6) hygiene.

It seems quite apparent that The Letter's plain purpose is to say "this is a business" and "these are the rules." I don't have a problem with that. But, apparently, when I refer back to The Letter in this thread, babee seems to indicate the opposite is true. I can't tell if she is outraged at the thread or the fact that a hobbyist referred to The Letter as authority.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #35
tramp76137
Valued Poster

Pay the fare and move on, why worry about what someone else may have gotten, in the past. If I am happy, I will be back, if not I'll move on.
tramp76137 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #36
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

You can infer anything you want. Or you could ask. Or you can try and bury my posts by posting on every other thread.

Outrage? No. I'm an adult playing in an adult world. I pity you.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #37
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
From "THE LETTER:"

I think it's pretty clear from The Letter that providers do not want us to expect "special treatment;" that this is, first and foremost, a business. I don't have a problem with that. That is a given. While I have never shorted a lady on money, nor gone over on time, nor ever expected any kind of "special treatment," it appears quite plainly here that babee infers "special treatment" is available. I have always abided by The Letter's summary regarding: (1) screening, (2) punctuality and duration, (3) post-visit rules, (4) references, (5) fees and (6) hygiene.

It seems quite apparent that The Letter's plain purpose is to say "this is a business" and "these are the rules." I don't have a problem with that. But, apparently, when I refer back to The Letter in this thread, babee seems to indicate the opposite is true. I can't tell if she is outraged at the thread or the fact that a hobbyist referred to The Letter as authority.

Your post is intellectually dishonest.

Does "special treatment" in its potentially infinite forms exist as an exception to the rule? Of course it does. In Hobbyland this is commonly known as "YMMV". (Meaning the potential for activities or other perks above and beyond those advertised and/or offerred on a regular basis.)

Is it a reasonable expectation that any given client will experience "special treatment"? Of course not. You acknowledge this.
  • providers do not want us to expect "special treatment;"....I don't have a problem with that. That is a given.
  • nor (have I) ever expected any kind of "special treatment"

However, you also state, "it appears quite plainly here that babee infers "special treatment" is available." As though this is some sort of profound revelation and somehow wrong.

Or, in this case and in context, you infer that special treatment should be available to those who always follow "the rules" of conduct. That, sir, is an unreasonable expectation.

Accusing Babee of being outraged is textbook projection.

You made a dozen posts in a matter of minutes to intentionally "bury" Bebee's initial posting of the letter from providers (including your post #28 and the true meaning of Babee's post #29).

You simply have a sour attitude. Fortunately, you are not a "typical" hobbyist.
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #38
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Or you can try and bury my posts by posting on every other thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor View Post
You made a dozen posts in a matter of minutes to intentionally "bury" Bebee's initial posting of the letter from providers (including your post #28 and the true meaning of Babee's post #29).

You simply have a sour attitude. Fortunately, you are not a "typical" hobbyist.
Until now, no one pointed this out in public on the Board, and I will respond:

I have stated and will state again, that THE LETTER is a wonderful one. My object to the original letter was that it was posted on a
posting board in a closed thread. It was not open for discussion, and I thought that was contrary to the nature of the Board. [And you had to know that posting it in a closed thread would bury it very soon, anyway.]

When it was subsequently posted in an open forum that is exactly where it needed to be. Even more, it is my opinion that THE LETTER needs to be made a sticky or placed in a link in the ECCIE Guidelines.

It is a brilliantly composed and wonderful letter. And I applaud all who had a part in it, and I understand there were many who did.

Casey, all I can say is: we can agree to disagree. Both you and babee have my continued best wishes.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:42 PM   #39
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have stated and will state again, that THE LETTER is a wonderful one. My object to the original letter was that it was posted on a posting board in a closed thread. It was not open for discussion, and I thought that was contrary to the nature of the Board.

Oh! How sweet of you to police the board and "save" other posters the possibility of seeing the original post. It was closed to avoid any possible arguments or hurt feelings. Just as any original poster can ask to have a thread closed, babee asked that the letter be.

Because you don't agree with something on the board doesn't give you the right to police it. I don't care that you disagreed with the closing of the thread, that's your opinion. But you had NO right to attempt to bury the thread and suppress info that the ladies wanted made public. If you want a job like that, become a Mod.
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:51 PM   #40
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrielle View Post
Oh! How sweet of you to police the board and "save" other posters the possibility of seeing the original post. It was closed to avoid any possible arguments or hurt feelings. Just as any original poster can ask to have a thread closed, babee asked that the letter be.

Because you don't agree with something on the board doesn't give you the right to police it. I don't care that you disagreed with the closing of the thread, that's your opinion. But you had NO right to attempt to bury the thread and suppress info that the ladies wanted made public. If you want a job like that, become a Mod.
Sorry you feel this way. Like I amended the above post, the "closed" thread would cause the letter to be buried very quickly. It deserved to survive. And again, I'm sorry you feel the way you do.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #41
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because a thread is closed doesn't mean you have the right to intentionally bury it. Sure, it'll be bumped off the first page eventually, but in this forum topics tend to last a few days on the first page, not an hour, like the original thread lasted due to your sudden rampant posting. It did deserve to survive, but it would have been just fine without your "help", regardless of your supposed intentions.
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:00 PM   #42
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

It is a brilliantly composed and wonderful letter. And I applaud all who had a part in it, and I understand there were many who did.

Casey, all I can say is: we can agree to disagree. Both you and babee have my continued best wishes.
Thank you.
CaseyTaylor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women